All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Marvel > Asgard

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was smirking to himself as he was sitting down on the throne. No Odin. No Laufey. No enemies. Just right.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in making the illusion she wasn't there. She knew she shouldn't np be here but it's Asgard. Who could refuse.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was trashing Odin's older rules. "Disgusting Odin rules! No wonder Asgard is a disaster!" Loki complained, ripping the old papers up and tossing them to the fireplace.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver covered her mouth. Holy cow, Loki? Awesome! Silver hid behind some pillars and created the illusion of Thor walking in. "My brother?" He said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That startled Loki, causing him to squeak and causing the papers to fly out from his hands. 'Oh no. He's going to kill me. Just like The Other said.' Loki thought fearfully, backing up against the wall.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shook with laughter.

Thor walked closer. "What's thy mater? I will not hurt thee."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wherefore art thou hither? (Why are you here?)" Loki asked, trying not to shake. He's the king. But why would Thor invade his office?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Thor looked utterly confused. He flickered and dissapeared.

Silver was watching Loki.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thor's ghost was gone. "Since when the Palace became haunted with ghosts?" Loki asked himself, sitting on the chair.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) A Loki appeared by the real Loki. "Ghosts are for the weak."

Silver covered her mouth to stop laughing.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki shrieked in a scream of horror, running out from his office. "ASGARD IS HAUNTED BY GHOSTS!"

Now, he thinks his illusion powers have gone wacky.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver burst into laughter. Loki disappeared. Silver went up to the throne and looked in awe.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was in the book room, looking for Ghost Legends. This is a serious situation. He was scared of ghosts because, after what happened at the Abyss with The Other, he couldn't...he just couldn't let this happen.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver sat in the throne and smiled. She created and illusion of herself and followed Loki. "It's not ghosts. It's me."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki looked up and saw the girl. "How? Why?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) The illusion laughed. "I can create illusions. And who would refuse Pranking a villian?" She smiled.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki threw the Ghost Legends book against the glass vase, causing it to shatter loudly. "I AM NO LONGER A VILLAIN!" Loki snapped in rage.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver flinched. "How was I supposed to know that? Besides, you're famous. I couldn't pass the opportunity."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Famous? That villain attack didn't come from me..." Loki said sadly.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver rolled her eyes. "Fine. You're at least famous in my eyes."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki smiled a little.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled too, glad he cheered up. "The name is Silver."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Loki." Loki said.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver bowed. "It's a honor to meet you, sir."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never seen you around Asgard before." Loki said.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Loki still thinks that Thor is a ghost!)

"Hey, Lizzy." Loki said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(Silver played a horrible trick on Loki and now Loki thinks Thor's a ghost!)

"Because, he barged into my office and he had a ghost feature."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Who in the world are you playing, Elizabeth?!))

Silver looked around the room and smiled. "If I was here you would remember me. The fact is I'm don't belong here." The illusion flickered.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?!" Loki asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm confused.)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((?))

Silver looked at Loki and rolled her eyes. "This is an illusion that the real me is doing." Real Silver started to walk to the library and entered the room. "See?" The illusion disappeared. Real Silver crossed her arms and cocked her hip. "And I'm exploring around the places."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great. Now we have a third illusionst." Loki said. Frigga was one and he was one and now Silver is one.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "Confusing, huh?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki made many illusions of himself.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled and straightened. Silver created many illusions of herself.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Who are you playing?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not fair!" Loki whined playfully.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "How so, sir?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know." Loki replied.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled and the illusions dissapeared. "How's that?" She created the illusion of Loki, an exact copy.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki's jaw dropped in shock.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked at the copies. "Oh yeah." She smiled at the handiwork.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki made illusions of Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Whoa." Silver walked up to one of the copies and smiled at herself.