Christian Young Adult Books discussion

99 cent ebook

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiattoney) Would you take a look? 99 cents through Aug. 19 on Amazon (many countries) and Kobo. Clean read with hope and humor for tween or teen girls. Issues addressed in a delicate way: bullying, first crush, eating disorder, a suicide, and struggles within single-parent and two-parent families. Ends on a high note! Thanks! 8 Notes to a Nobody

message 2: by Beckie (new)

Beckie Hopkins Sure! Question: is this the first is the Bird Face series? I'm confused about the order. Thanks!!

message 3: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiattoney) Beckie wrote: "Sure! Question: is this the first is the Bird Face series? I'm confused about the order. Thanks!!"

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, this is the first book of the series. Allow me to explain. The original Bird Face book became 8 Notes to a Nobody, and the series was named the Bird Face series, when I acquired a new publisher. It is the same story with a different cover. So, Bird Face series book one is 8 Notes to a Nobody, and book two is 10 Steps to Girlfriend Status. Thank you for your interest. :-) BTW, they don't necessarily have to be read in order, but most people do. Hope you enjoy!

message 4: by Beckie (new)

Beckie Hopkins Thanks! I'm a HS librarian and always looking for quality books for them. YA without bad language, sex, etc. is hard to find. I look forward to reading 8 Notes to a Nobody!