Free Roleplay discussion

1x1 > megamanlan & Louise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 716 (716 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Hi

message 2: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Hi. So your good with being the girl?

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Yah

message 4: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Okay, wanna just hop in or do character bios?

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Character

message 6: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Ok. I'm thinking basic bio's like this:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Power:

Look good?

message 7: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Name: Devin Charles

Appearance:
https://goo.gl/images/w3JAsI

History:
When Devin was 10 he was sent to boarding school, and hasn't been home since. His parents made it clear that they didn't want a boy and they didn't like him much. But even then, he pushed to do the right thing. Because he was shy, he made few friends that he thought he could trust. But as the years went on, he found that most of his friends eventually just ditched him. Alone now, he just continues on. He's constantly mocked and tormented by the cheerleaders and the swim team. He doesn't fight back, but even he can only take so much...

Personality:
Devin is quite lonely but tries to be the straight kid. He doesn't want to hurt others or do things for his own gain, just to help. Unfortunately, he's quite unpopular. But he'll protect the few friends he has. He also has a weakness for skirts, he just likes it when girls wear them.

Power: Petrification - Devin can turn any living thing into any kind of statue he wants and can reverse it.

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Name: Alice jeansen
Apperance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photo...
History: Alice never knew who her parents was. She always felt that she was meant for big things and when she discovered her powers she knew that to use her powers was what she was meant to do. When she started stealing she felt that she was happy cuz she got what she wanted

Personality: she is often quiet but she isn't scared of stuff. She is not afraid to do dares and won't let people make her look dumb

Power: she can control time and use it for her own good

message 9: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Alright now shall we get started?

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Yes

message 11: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments You wanna start or should I? Also wanna start with your char finding she has powers or her stealing from the store that my char's at?

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments You can start

message 13: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments So then start when our char's first meet?

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Yah sure

message 15: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Ok)

Devin sighed and walked around the department store. After the cheerleaders again stole his tablet for school, he had to get another one. He looked around with his blue eyes until she caught his eye. A red-eyed white haired girl... For some reason he felt like she was interesting... He ended up finding himself staring at her... Only startled by the roar of the thunder from outside. It has started raining and he still had to walk home...

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Alice walked around in the department store. She walked around and looked for something she wanted. She managed to find a phone that she liked and took the box to the phone. As she walked over to the cashier. When the cashier gave her the box with the phone in she put it in her pocket and rewind time and started to walk away and smiled some as she put the hood on her head

message 17: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Unfortunately Devin still saw her. He had been looking at her for long enough that he'd seen her to the point before she rewound time. With suddenly a phone gone as well as the strange girl, he attempted to try to run outside and catch her... But she was long gone.

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Alice walked out from the store and started to run to her home. When she got there she sat down on her bed to look at the phone she got and smiled some as the phone was working as she wanted it to. She put it in her pocket and then lay down in her bed

message 19: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (Can you play a cop that dismisses Devin's claim that he saw a girl who was looking it and vanished?)

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments (sure)

message 21: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments The cops were called because it was strange, no one had been around the phones yet 1 was missing. An expensive smart phone no less.

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments The cop arrived at the store and forbidden everyone for leaving. They wanted to do a check up on everyone and questioning. They walked over to davin. "your first up." the cop said to him

message 23: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Sir, I saw a girl over there. She had red eyes and white hair and was wearing a red dress with a hoodie... Or at least it looked like a dress..." He told the cop. "She was looking and then just vanished."

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments The cop listened to what he said. "a person can't just vanish." he said but wrote down how he described the person

message 25: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Well she did. I was looking at her 1 second and the next second she was gone."

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments "I'm gonna keep the discretion in case." the cop said and then looked at some others. "look him through I'm case and continue the questioning." he said

message 27: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (What?)

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments (autocorrect will be the death of me someday. Descriptions)

message 29: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (What did he tell the other cops?)

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments (To keep on questioning others and look through their pockets in case some person have in that's in the store)

message 31: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "So am I okay to go then?"

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments "yes." the cop said and then walked away

message 33: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He sighed and walked off

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments Alice walked out. She got bored for just laying around. She looked around some as she was walking

message 35: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (So wanna jump to Devin first finding he has his powers?)

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments (yah)

message 37: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (Can you play a bully that taunts him?)

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments (sure)

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments A cheerleader was walking when she saw him. She walked over to him and smiled some. "well hello there. You got any expensive stuff to me?" she asked and smiled some

message 40: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He turned and saw her. "Please not today."

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments "and why not? Its not like you got any friends to save you." she said

message 42: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments His hands started to feel really weird. "Please, I already had a bad day, just don't rub it in."

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments "why not. It's always fun to see you have a bad day." she said with a smirk

message 44: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He sighed, "please just leave me alone."

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments "no way. Your face just looks so funny right now." she said and laughed a little at his miserie

message 46: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Please just leave me alone!" He pushed her and accidentally trigger his new powers, starting to turn her to stone.

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments The cheerleader got turned into a statue. A statue that look like she was laughing and was scared at the same time

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He backed up. "W-What the hell?"

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 1179 comments The statue just looked at him. Alive was walking when she saw the stone girl from further away. She hide quickly to see who was behind it

message 50: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He pulled further away from the statue and just ran for his classroom in complete shock.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15