All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

D.C. (NCIS) > Headquarters

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane Isles-Rizzoli An NCIS agent walked into the building dragging a teenager behind him, she was stumbling every few steps and swearing up a storm.

Willa growled as her words didn't even seem to phase the Agent As soon as he let go she was outta here.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I only watch seasons 1-7))

"Any agent will do, She stole evidence from a crime scene, as well as a few of our Agents Wallets." The agent told Ziva.

"Let go of me" Willa said before kicking the Agent in the shin hard enough to bruise the bone.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli After escaping the Agent Willa silently slipped downstairs and saw Abby, she silently entered the lab and looked around at everything curiously, she knew what everything did though she was curious about the woman she'd passed.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "This stuff is cool," Willa said looking over at Abby. "My name's Willa Monday" she told the scientist with a slight smile.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "A place to hide from the douche that brought me here." Willa told Abby with a shrug.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I don't know, who are your guys? I wouldn't know, gypsies don't like cops or feds" Willa said

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa nodded and bucked up timidly on all fours and scooched herself under Abby's desk when she heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Abby, Derek's upstairs and he's looking for some gypsy girl he lost." McGee said to the scientist. "Have you seen her?"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "She stole evidence, mostly jewelry with some blood on it, she's probably washed it off by now and a pocketknife, she also stole some stuff from a few of our agents, mostly money and a pair of handcuffs." McGee told Abby.

Willa shoved her vest away after removing it, she didn't know there was blood on the stuff she took, and she didn't want it anymore. She kept the knife for safety though.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli McGee looked around for any sign of the girl and spotted a tan fringed jacket lying next to Abby's desk. He walked over and picked it up and saw the evidence stashed inside. Then turned and looked at Abby. "Looks like I found the evidence." He said with a shrug.

Willa snuck out from under Abby's desk silently and looked at Abby before darting out the back door.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((:P))

"Yep that's her, it's got to be, I'll visit later." McGee told Abby with a smile and headed for the door that Willa just left through.