All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Los Angeles, California (Angel) > The Hyperion Hotel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in and crossed her arms, looking around. She stepped just over the threshold and took a step or two the side to let the others in but staying close to the door.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver waved a little and then put her hands back into her pockets. "Silver Smith is my name."

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi walked in and looked around.

((I almost forgot to post here))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi looked at Cordy and said, "I'm Kiwi."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "Thank you." She wasn't quite sure whether or not to take the deal. I'll wait till I know a bit more.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi stayed quiet.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi stretched.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "Thank you. Sounds like..... fun." She was tempted to say bad but she didn't want to get on her bad side. Silver had no intention of killing anyone.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded and headed up stairs and picked a room with a window. She went to sleep on the bed.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Time jump till morning?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I might not be on much due to school k))

Phoenix~They/Them ((K))

Phoenix~They/Them ((:D))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver rubbed her eyes and sat up. This is weird, she thought. She stood up and put her hair down and went downstairs. "Good morning."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled back. "Is there anything I can do to help?'

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded. She went to the kitchen and got a doughnut and a cup of water, she came back, taking a bite.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver mentally shivered. Blood. She kept a nice posture. She finished her food and put the cup away.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Sweet.))

Silver came back and sat down on a couch, thinking. she watched her hands as a tiny snake crawled across it.

((Illusion.))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi woke up and got up before grabbing her scouter and put that on before going to where the others where.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Nice,))

Silver smiled, thinking of a book she read.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi yawned a bit and said, "Morning."

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi smiled.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver made the illusion disappear and laid down on the couch, closing her eyes.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver kept her eyes closed. "Nope. Just thinking."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver chuckled and closed her eyes.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi stretched a bit, the sat down to think.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver fell asleep at some point on the couch.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi was still awake as she floated in the air, to think.

Phoenix~They/Them "I have more then just floating." She said.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver woke up but stayed quiet. and eyes closed.

Phoenix~They/Them Lizzy wrote: ""What else?" she inquired."

"I can shoot Ki based attacks." She said.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver stayed quiet. She didn't quite trust the vampire.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((You can take me out of this Rp. I'm leaving this group.))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Didn't see the post, also I was busy with school))

Kiwi looked at Cordy and watched.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi said, "Are you okay?" she looked at Cordy concerned.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi looked at Angel "A vision, of what the future?" She asked.

((If its of the future and its bad then Kiwi would probably help out since she has gone through timelines fixing them))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Oh I didn't know that :D))

Kiwi said, "Oh, well, I can still help."

Phoenix~They/Them ((I haven't seen the show in a long time))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi said, "Alright."

((I would laugh if it was one of Kiwi's enemies))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi smiled a bit and said, "So what did you see?"

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi said, "Lets go then."

Phoenix~They/Them (( U mean weapons case?))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi nodded "I will." she said.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi followed behind, now floating in the air.

Phoenix~They/Them ((So just have Kiwi help Angel))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi followed Angel and looked at the demon, then got into fighting position, a dangerous look on her face.

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi watched, waiting for a need to help.

((Oh maybe the demon knocks Angel unconscious which makes Kiwi step in))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi looked at the demon then Angel and said, "Alright." She charged up a Kamehameha.

((Fighting these demons would be easy for Kiwi which is why I said she would sit out unless needed XD))

Phoenix~They/Them Kiwi looked at Angel and landed on the ground.

« previous 1