All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Storybrooke, Maine (OUAT) > The Enchanted Forest

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Phoenix~They/Them Specter walked through the forest wanting a break from all that's happened in her life.

Phoenix~They/Them Specter sighed before she decided to stop for a break. She walked to a tree stump and sat down.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Have Regina see Specter))

Specter took out a water bottle and took a sip of the water while still thinking.

Phoenix~They/Them Specter looked towards Regina and said, "I'm Specter and I'm a hedgehog." She refused to call herself a cyborg.

Phoenix~They/Them "I just came to take a break, that's all." She said chuckling lightly.

Phoenix~They/Them "What I'm trying to get a break from is fighting and I also came here to clear my mind. And I'm sorry to hear that." She said.

Phoenix~They/Them "No, I love to fight, especially villains, I just wanted more of alone time." She said.

Phoenix~They/Them Specter looked at Regina and said, "Oh."

Phoenix~They/Them "Oh, I do know someone who can revive that's from Cealondia, but she's probably on that planet and not here." Specter said.

Phoenix~They/Them "Oh." Specter said.

Phoenix~They/Them "I can tell, so, what's it like in Storybook?" She asked curiously.

Phoenix~They/Them "That's good." Specter said.

Phoenix~They/Them Specter nodded and said, "Yeah, that's what I meant."

Phoenix~They/Them "That's usually how I am too." She said.

Phoenix~They/Them "I've actually regretted doing some things that I wish I could've changed." Specter admitted.