All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Mods > Mod Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

QUEEN | 3 comments Name: queen

How active are you?: always.

Why do you wanna be a mod?: Several reasons :: if problems arise i can conduct civilized conversations rather than deleting them without warning

Have you been a mod before?: yes

What can you contribute to the group?: get rid of spam, advanced templates, offer characters. basically whatever and make the mast head photo

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Name: Astra

How active are you?: Almost 24/7

Why do you wanna be a mod?: I like to help and can help with problems in a friendly manor. I'm almost always cheerful.

Have you been a mod before?: Yes. In so many groups.

What can you contribute to the group?: Keep OOC topics like characters clean from unnecessary comments, make sure every fandom/group of characters has folders and topics so people can roleplay in those areas with those characters. I also am great at coming up with ideas. Finally I have drawing, writing, and photoshop skills that can be used when called upon.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 94 comments Name: Lizzy

How active are you?: During the summer and when there are breaks during the semester, very active. During the semester, it's usually very seldom but I try to respond at least a few times a month during the semester.

Why do you wanna be a mod?: I was a mod of this group originally before I deactivated. I don't plan on deactivating again, so I'm available to be a mod again. Also, I like being the mod and I can get this group to being more active if I'm a mod of this group.

Have you been a mod before?: Yes

What can you contribute to the group?: A lot of things. More activity, active topics, active rps, etc.