All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Start Here > Suggestions/Questions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Can there be a fandom for anime and music?

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Thanks. And the music fandom is like the fans of the bands/artist or fans of music in general, or something like that

message 3: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (last edited Aug 06, 2016 10:14PM) (new)

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Could I create a character who's an OC but part of a fandom? I'm thinking of creating a character for OUAT who's not actually on the show.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Are there any folders for both the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson fandoms? And can I make crossover ocs?

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments if you want to you can make both a folder for both Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, and then you can also make a crossover for all the fandoms

message 6: by Steph (new)

Steph (kingsteph) | 6 comments Ideas for Rp's:
Charmed- TV show
The Walking Dead- TV show/comic
The Mortal Instruments- Book
Reply back plz!

message 7: by Steph (new)

Steph (kingsteph) | 6 comments Lizzy wrote: "KingSteph wrote: "Ideas for Rp's:
Charmed- TV show
The Walking Dead- TV show/comic
The Mortal Instruments- Book
Reply back plz!"

If you look under San Fransisco, that's where the Charmed rp is. I ..."

Thanks!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we create original characters here?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli There needs to be a graveyard in the Los Angeles (Angel) area of the RP group.

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Swanson | 35 comments I have a question do we have a specific order to go by on the teen wolf or any others or do we just post whenever?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Yeah, there wasn't a specific order for our posts

message 12: by Lazzeretto (new)

Lazzeretto | 13 comments Would anyone be interested in doing a kingdom hearts RP or an adventure RP that either works primarily with OCs or by combining any fandom into one storyline almost like a universes collide kind of thing?

message 13: by Lazzeretto (new)

Lazzeretto | 13 comments Or maybe even something like The Oasis where you can go and do and be anything kind of crossover.
(Sorry for making this 2 comments. I'm on the app and can't edit)

message 14: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Swanson | 35 comments I'm so down! I love Kingdom Hearts! But its been so long since I played it....

message 15: by Lazzeretto (new)

Lazzeretto | 13 comments Rad! I'm replaying KH2 in preparation for KH3 later this year.

message 16: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Swanson | 35 comments That's so cool!

message 17: by Lazzeretto (new)

Lazzeretto | 13 comments Want to make a thread and or folder or whatever needs to happen and I'll meet you over there?

message 18: by Lazzeretto (new)

Lazzeretto | 13 comments That would be rad, thank you.

message 19: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Swanson | 35 comments I don't see the folder.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Hey Lizzy, would you like to do a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Teen Wolf rp or a Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Teen Wolf rp? Or any mix of the three?

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 94 comments The question when it's referring to an rp request/partner, it should go here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

However, yes. I'll do a crossover with you. I actually normally only do two shows as a crossover, instead of three. Normally with Teen Wolf, I do Vampire Diaries or Originals/Teen Wolf and Buffy I normally cross with Angel and Angel I cross with Vampire Diaries. Supernatural I also cross with Vampire Diaries. I've never really seen Buffy/TW or Buffy/Supernatural or Supernatural/TW as a good crossover before. Which fandom are you mostly in the mood for and I'll cross with whatever with whichever fandom you're mostly in the mood for. Sorry for making you wait half an hour. I was adding some topics and folders to my Warriors cats group.