All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Mystic Falls, Virginia (VD) > Salvatore Boarding House (VD)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria walks in and then looks around. " Wow, not bad" she mutters to herself. She was a friend of damons.

((Is that okay?))

message 2: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria gives a smile back, " Just studying for a few tests, and stuff. I missed you and the rest of the group" she said with a sad smile

message 3: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi chuckled, " Okay. I'm looking forward to that. So....Who's your newest conquest" she asked with a smirk

message 4: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi rolled her eyes, " Ahh...still haven't stayed put on one girl" she said sighing. a little worried for him.

message 5: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi sighed and put her hand on his shoulder, " Forget it. It will just hurt you. Wanna dance?" she asked

message 6: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi gave a small laugh, " Yeah. Right. We'll so far past relationships have said otherwise" she said pushing a loose strand of hair back

message 7: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria rolled her eyes, "Wanna dance, or do you just wanna drink all night and go drunk" she said

message 8: by love hurts (last edited Oct 10, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria looked up and then bit her lip, " You are so stubborn, you know?" she said hiding a smile

message 9: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria sighed and then rolled her eyes, " Get a life, dear friend" she said

message 10: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria rolled her eyes again, "Your constant stupidness will cause me to roll my eyes every two minutes, and that will cause my eyes to fall out. So please stop" she said jokingly " Where can i get some" she said gesturing to the bottle in Katherine's hands

message 11: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria snickered , " We'll by the looks of how much Katherine is drinking you'll be out by midnight, which is in an hour so" she said walking over to the cupboard " Want some? she asked

message 12: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria rolled her eyes yet again and then grabbed two bottles, throwing one two him then walking over to him sitting down.

message 13: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Aria shrugged and took a swig

message 14: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi finished this bottle, and then grabbed another knowing it was no good, but needed to take her mind off things.

message 15: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi stretched and then put the bottle down, feeling a little dizzy, but okay. She got up and got a cup of water

message 16: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments "Damon can i sleep here today?" she asked her feet wobbling, almost falling

message 17: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi leaned against him and soon fell asleep.

message 18: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi continues to sleep

( xD. Don't know what else to write. :) ))

message 19: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi shifted in her sleep mumbling, as she had a nightmare. She shot up breathing hard.

message 20: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi noded..." Ye..yeah i just had umm....to much to drink i guess" she said pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

message 21: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi looked towards him, and bit her lip, " Look, Damon you know how i hate spilling my feelings...god...it was about my ex. He was trying to rape me..and oh my god, every night Damon, every night" she whispered

message 22: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi wiped her eyes, " No i'm sorry. I woke you up. Gods, really. Damon?" she asked

message 23: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi looked down, " I know you..well..damon could you stay. Like here.." she said

message 24: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi moved closer to him and buried her head in his neck. " Thanks" she said clutching onto him.

message 25: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi yawned and then slowly fell asleep still clinging to him.

message 26: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi slept peacefully without anymore nightmares.

message 27: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Soon it was morning and alexi yawned her eyes opening.

message 28: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi smiled at damon's sleeping form and gently pushed his hair out of his forehead.. She got up and sat up.

message 29: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments ((xD No problem. Wanna bring anyone else in?))

She looked over to him, " Morning" she said

message 30: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments (( Okay :) ))

Alexi looked down, " Look..Damon..i'm sorry for last night..i really" she said

message 31: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi smiled, " Let me get ready man, and then we can clean up downstairs" she said " Can i borrow a tee-shirt?" she asked

message 32: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments She took a shirt and changed. She walked downstairs and started cleaning the kitchen up.

message 33: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments When they were done it was already an hour.

message 34: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi sat down and flipped through her phone.

message 35: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi shrugged, " Not really, are you having another party?" she asked

message 36: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments alexi rolled her eyes, " Your so modest" she said with a smirk " Umm, i think that good. Should we wake Katherine?" she asked

message 37: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi went over to the other couch and shook Katherine with a sigh.

message 38: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments ((Opps))

Alexi rolled her eyes and grabbed a water bottle spilling it on her

message 39: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi rolled her eyes and then narrowed her eyes, " Yeah. In your own house" she said

message 40: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi rolled her eyes once again, " We'll then make yourself working material. Just like we all have to do" she said

message 41: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi chuckled, " Okay, Sure" she said walknig back to Damon

message 42: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi looked at Damon, " She's a bitch" she said

message 43: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi sighed and gave Katherine the finger

message 44: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi rolled her eyes, " I'm good. I wouldn't want to huwurt yowour fewlings: she said in a baby voice

message 45: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments (( xD))

Alexi pretended to be confused, " But you are a baby....oh...did you forget...your no longer a vampire baby...you are a human baby. This is how we treat human babys" she said

message 46: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi just threw the pencil back and then chuckled.

message 47: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments (( OHH...))

Alexi rolled her eyes, " Wow, must be your first achievement in a while" she said

message 48: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi laughe, " Sure honey. Do what you want" she said

((xDDD Yeah. I forgot about that scene.))

message 49: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi chuckled, " Umm, why the fuck are you even here. What were you thinking. You would catch a quick lay with Damon? Well guess what he's not into big by monkey looking hags" she said with a smirk

message 50: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 60 comments Alexi sighed and went over to Damon, " Now, I get why you don't like her" she said rubbing her temples.

« previous 1