Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Essie x Wulfie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 22, 2016 07:25PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments
Two boys discover the world of magic, monsters, and other worlds by accident. They find a portal that leads them to various other worlds and they accidentally end up in the middle of a war, a rebellion. One learns how to fight with a Khopesh-like scimitar sword, the other learns magic. They can be strangers, or best friends, or hate each other's guts because one(probably the sword-wielding one) bullies the other at school, but on their journey fall in love due to close proximity and having to deal with each other, they are forced to learn about and come to understand one another. Maybe a book that only the magic one - a nerd- knows how to read because it is written in some language he knows due to like...d&d or something like that. So the bully forces him to help him decode its secrets and so our story begins...

message 2: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Awesome ^.^ So do you want them to be strangers or what? And which one would you want to be the nerd or the bully?

They can be classmates, so they know each other prior, but not on a first name basis, but 'dork,' 'dweeb,' 'loser,' etc. Um, the sub is the nerd, the dom is the bully, I can go either way. Just so you know, the age range should be 16-18, with the bully being at least a year older than the nerd.

message 4: by ⭐Essie⭐ (last edited Jul 22, 2016 07:44PM) (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Oh. OKay, I gotcha. I understand. I can do either the sub of dom, it dont might which one i be to be honest.

Alright, I'll be the nerd. What age do you plan your character to be and what age difference are you comfortable with?

message 6: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Mmm... I guess i will do 18, if that is fine... And i comfortable with a year or two younger.

Alright. Now...how did he come across the book? That's the only piece I haven't thought of.

message 8: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Hmm... maybe their teacher could pair them up for a subject or something and they go to the library. And find it ooor my character could skip class and go looking around and find a secret place, and he finds it and since he dont understand it he show it to your character?

Both ideas sound good, but I like the first idea

message 10: by ⭐Essie⭐ (last edited Jul 22, 2016 08:48PM) (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Awesome. I am make my character. Oh btw, i can be really detailed at times if that is fine.

message 12: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 23, 2016 01:52PM) (new)

J e r o m e A b e r n a t h y / D e c e m b e r 2 0 t h 1 9 9 9 / 1 6

(view spoiler)

M a g i c & M i n o r K n o w l e d g e O f T h e O t h e r s i d e

Jerome is a nerd: strong mentally but physically weak. He is somewhat of a doormat, but strongly dislikes bullies, yet easily pushed aside or forced to do something. He is homosexual, and it is to his knowledge that this, combined with his love of high fantasy and role playing, and general excellence at academics, is why he is a prime target for bullies. A small town with small minded people. His father would beat him and call him a fag in the years prior to him leaving the family, only because Jerome would rather read than play ball with him. Under the pseudonym of Hieronymus the Mage, Jerome would escape his intolerant reality and live a life where he was respected, not shoved down in the dirt. He fears Emmanuel.

message 13: by ⭐Essie⭐ (last edited Jul 23, 2016 02:35PM) (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Had to edit it a little.

(view spoiler)

Emmanuel Jones / October. 23. 1997 / 18 / 6'3

Sword fighting & Combat

Emmanuel is orphan. He trys to be a cold heart, rude person. But he really is the complete opposite. He cares about things but he rather lie and acted like he doesnt. Since he feels the need to hide his warm caring heart, he bullies the weak. Well at least the onces that seem weak compared to him. He main victum lately as been Jerome. Emmanuel is a heterosexual, well lets say thats what him was force to act like. He has found boys attractive but its another thing that is added to his secrets he hides.

So, who goes first?

We're going with the teacher putting them together for an assignment and the book is written in some 'fictional' language the boy knows? What if the roleplay game the nerd knows is actually based off of the worlds they'll visit, so the nerd can warn him of who not to trust and what not to do and shiz?

message 15: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments I gotcha. And you can start if you want.

What time of year is it? Maybe late October?

message 17: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Sure.

message 18: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 23, 2016 03:53PM) (new)

Mist Haven, Indiana, New Haven High School.
Monday, 11:30 p.m. October 24th, 2016. 30 minuets to lunch.

Jerome sat in the back of his advanced English class. He had been taking classes higher than his grade level since middle school. Ms. Hawkins began listing out the names for their next assignment. Kids squealed in delight when they got their friends and others groaned and begrudgingly turned to face the partner they did not want. Jerome HATED group assignments, first of all, he could do it himself, on his own, with no one to slow him down. Second, he always got stuck with all the work, being the brainiac he was, students thought he wanted to do it all on his own anyway and went off to have fun while he was stuck home. He had friends, too, and if it was a group assignment, others could have at least lend a hand with something. He waited impatiently for the last name, then first name of his new partner to be called out by Ms. Hawkins. He just hoped and prayed it WASN'T Jones.

message 19: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments

In the middle row of the class was the boy that was most knew around the school for being the bully around. Emmanuel wasn't even really paying attention he was to busy listening to music. Emmanuel never really listened in class. It was boring to him it always had been, since he started middle school. Now he was in high school and still a orphan, everyone knew that he didn't have a family and some put two and two together and figured it was the reason that he was bully but they knew better to tell or even let him hear it. He watched people reacted to their partners. Emmanuel however didn't care, whoever it was gonna do all the work anyway so didn;t matter. He had better things to do than sticking around looking through books and things with someone he didn't get along with. Which was pretty much everyone.

He soon heard his last name being paired with Abernathy he quickly smirked to the news, he knew that knew good. It was the last name to the hugest nerd in the world. Jerome huh he thought to himself, he looked back and his eyes automatically locked on him. This was gonna be a easy A for Emmanuel.

Jerome's eyes widened. "W-wait, Miss Hawkins!" He exclaimed, raising his hand. "Is there a problem, Mister Abernathy?" She said, her narrow, falcon eyes made him gulp, "N-no, Miss Hawkins," He said, defeated by her evil glare of shut-up-you-are-assigned-who-I-assign. He glanced over at the older teen, the tattoos, the haircut. A bad boy. One who shoved him against lockers or pushed him down in the gym locker room. Ms Hawkins began placing old, dusty books she had salvaged out of estate sales and thrift stores on students' desks. An old, leather bound one was placed on Emmanuel's desk, with a lock on it and a strange engraving on the cover.

message 21: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel was still looking back at Jerome until he heard something being place on his deck. He sighed and looked back infront of him, he ran his hand through his hair as he looked down at his desk and spotted the book on his deck. He saw the strange symbol on it. He looked up at the teacher as she passed his deck. He sighed in a slight annoyance as he dusted off the book a bit. He was glad once he heard the bell ring, he got his bookbag off the floor beside him as he stood up. He throw it over his shoulder and as he started walking off he grabbed the book off his desk. He looked back at Jerome for a second before walking at the door. He knew that he didnt have to say anything to let Jerome know to meet him out in the hallway.

Fumbling with his stuff as he hurried out the door, he nearly pissed his pants when he realized Emmanuel was waiting for him. He stood before the taller male, eyes downcast and mentally preparing himself for the onslaught of insults and belittlement that was sure to arise any given second. He trembled slightly, not wanting to look the monster in the eyes.

message 23: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel was leaning against Jerome's locker. Once he spotted Jerome come out of the classroom, Emmanuel pushed himself off the locker with his foot. He stood in front of him the short boy in front of him. He watched Jerome avoid looking up at him. "Look you already know that you gotta do this assignment yourself.. you just better get a damn A. Got it." he said, took a step closer to him, so close that he was sure that Jerome could smell his cologne. He raised his eyebrow at the sight of Jerome still not looking up at him. "Pf.. your such a nerd." he said.

message 24: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 23, 2016 06:29PM) (new)

It wasn't fair, that scent on that boy. An aroma that drove him crazy has become synonymous with abuse. "Yes..." He looked up and gave a small yelp. "Um...the book. It...has a lock on it." Jerome pointed to the rusted brass lock on the cover. His voice wavered in fear. Having been sealed with magic, the boys wouldn't be able to lock-pick it open.

(Is it just me, or is your font size different?)

message 25: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

No, its not you. ^.^ It is different. I am making it like that.

He nodded once the boy finally spoke, he was about to ignore his next words. But he instead looked at the book and saw the lock. It looked years old at least thats what the rust made it seem like. Emmanuel slightly frowned at the sight of the lock. "Why the hell, would the teacher give us a damn old book." Emmanuel said, not meaning for it sound like a question. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked at the book. "Well it aint my problem.. its yours nerd." he said pinning the book onto Jerome's chest. Emmanuel turned his attention to someone calling his name, it was the football couch, Mr. Reid. Emmanuel nodded to Mr. Reid waving him down. He turned his back to Jerome. "If i get a lower grade.. what i have been doing to you will seem like i was being nice shrimp." Emmanuel said glancing back at him for a second before walking off toward Mr. Reid. Once Emmanuel was in arm reach, he wrapped his arm around Emmanuel's neck. "Hey, boy.. you ready for this game next week?" Reid asked Emmanuel. Who nodded as he walked beside the couch and spoke. "Of course couch." he said.

(BTW, the portal will open Halloween Night, the day the Veil is thinnest. So they got seven days.)

He exhaled, stuffed the heavy book into his satchel and headed to the lunchroom. He cursed at the bully underneath his breath. How the hell was he supposed to open the rusted lock? Once inside the cafeteria, he stood in the long line to get the slop his school served. Mystery meat that was probably horse, thick, sludge-like gravy over plastic-tasting mashed potatoes, fruit suspended in a gelatinous concoction of chemicals, and a dated juice box. Jerome ate his lunch absent-mindedly, staring at the odd book in his bag, wondering how in the Seven Hells would he get it to open. Maybe it was so rusted, the thing would break open, he hoped.

(They should open it together, maybe some teacher forces them to work together to make sure Emmanuel is doing his part of the project or something?)

message 27: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Oh. OKay i gotcha and Sure, we can do that. Like maybe Jerome tell the teacher and she comforts Emmanuel about helping him?..

He soon was he the gym with the other team members practicing. Emmanuel was one of the number one team members if it wasn't Nick Brown, it was him being called. Basketball was something that took his mind off his fucked up life. He sighed as he stood infront of a basket. "Come on, shoot it!" Emmanuel heard from behind him coming from Nick. He sighed and shot it, he made it of course. Emmanuel turned around and smirked at him. As he practiced more, he wasn't thinking about the nerd or even the assignment. It was no point, he knew that Jerome wouldn't dare make him fail. Especially since that meant Jerome would fail to.

Alright. You know what, he had had enough of being pushed around. Jerome mustered up the courage to go to Ms. Hawkins about Emmanuel's abuse, or at least say he said Jerome had to do all the work. He threw away his lunch and headed to her classroom. He lightly knocked on the door with his knuckle, "'Cuse me, Miss Hawkins?"

message 29: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Ms. Hawkins was getting her classroom ready for her next class when she heard a knock on her door. She slightly jumped at the noise, she sighed once she realized what it was. She walked over to it and opened it, she wasn't really shocked to see Jerome since she placed him with Emmanuel and plus he didn't look he actually was happy about that well he was in the classroom earlier. "I am not changing your partner." she said she still moved aside so she could open the door wider and let him. Since the classroom was quite but that wouldn't least long until lunch was done.

He opened his mouth to object, but sighed and walked inside, "He said I have to do all the work, Ms. Hawkins, You...you know how he is, surely. You teachers must hear about how he acts." Jerome was too embarrassed to say how he himself was harassed by Emmanuel. "He knows I'd do anything to keep my straight A's, and you said this project will be a big part of this semester's grade..." His voice trailed off.

message 31: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

She couldn't say that she didn't hear about him and the way he treated the other students. She sighed and just nodded to him. "I will handle it." she said to him. She knew where he would be, the couch Reid of course. She walked over to her desk and texted Reid to bring Emmanuel to her room.
Reid wasn't to happy about getting the text message, he sighed before calling Emmanuel over to him. It didn't take for Manuel to get to the couch. "Yeah?" he said as he ran his hand through his hair. He listened to couch probably the only person he ever listened to. Emmanuel was annoyed when couch explained Ms. Hawkin wouldn't to speak with him. He didn't get way she would him. He sighed as he walked out the gym and in the hall toward Ms. Hawkin's class once he was the there, the door was open. So Emmanuel just walked in. He quickly spotted Jerome and his deepen at that point, he knew where this convection was going to end up going.

(I imagine Hawkins like Minerva McGonagall, at least in personality and speach.)

Jerome sat back and avoided eye contact with Manuel. He didn't need to see his face to know he was pissed off. He kept his eyes on his shoes. "Mister Jones," Ms. Hawkins said, "It has come to my attention that you plan to have Jerome here do all the work on this assignment. I should remind you that such behavior can be classified in the same category as plagiarism and cheating, which can be punished with expulsion...or at the very least, being removed from the football team," She said, a threat to the team captain, knowing how much he valued the game and the popularity it bestowed him. "Do I make my point clear?"

message 33: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel sighed in annoyance as hr listened to her words. He couldn't believe that Jerome actually told her what he said. He was to forced on Jerome that he wasn't even really listen to her until she brought her threat. "What!!" he shouted as his eyes locked onto her. "There is a big game coming soon." he added. He balled his fisted and he turned his back to them. "Fine, let's go nerd." he said, if was going be forced to work with him he definitely wasn't gonna be nice to the little book worm. He walked out the classroom, his book pack was sliding from his shoulder. He throw it back up. He didn't even brought looking back to see if Jerome was following he knew he was.

(They should meet at Jerome's after school to try and open it. I gotza plan.)

Jerome had a small smirk on his face. He followed the older male. One Jerome...still 50 for Manuel since he had harassed him for so long. Still, it felt good, like, really good, to get one on him. Revenge was bitter sweet, though, knowing full well Emmanuel would try to get even. He just hoped it wouldn't be in the form of prolonged physical abuse. "Um, lunch is about to end. Maybe we should...meet up after school? Uh...my place?" Jerome offered, not knowing the orphan' housing situation. Plus, he bet the guy lived in a messy pigsty of a room, they'd be able to get no work done there. No, his neat and orderly bedroom would be better.

message 35: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel stopped in the hallway when he heard the boy's voice. He sighed as he glanced back at him. He rather not speak or he would probably say something that would be to much for Jerome to handle. Emmanuel nodded and before Jerome could say anything. He needed to go do something to take his mind off the little nerd. He walked to the gym, found it was empty. Perfect he though yo himself as he walked to the court and throw his backpack on the benches and grabbed a basketball and started doing what he did get making baskets. Which help him get calm down and put Jerome in the back of his head, well at least for the time being.

(Time skip? So we jump head, after their last few classes of the day and to after school?)

message 37: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 131 comments Sure. We can do that.

Driiiiiiiiiing! The final bell rang through the school, and Jerome made his way to the front of the school, hoping Emmanuel wouldn't ditch him to go play basketball or football or hit on the cheerleaders with his team mates or whatever the creep does no his free time. Jerome didn't want to spend time with him, but he had no choice.

message 39: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel sighed at the sound of the bell ringing. He hadn't went to any of his other classes, he stayed in the gym. It was better than being forced to sit around and listen the boring teachers and nerds talk. He shot one more basket before he walked off, the dribbling basketball echoed through the gym as he walked over to get his back pack. With one movement, Emmanuel had gotten his back pack and throw it over his shoulder. He left out the gym and than out the school, he sighed as he started to walk off. He thought about just walking home- well to the orphanage. But as he glanced back to make sure that Jerome wasn't behind him. He boomed into someone, he sighed as he back up and looked at them. It was the nerd himself. "Great.." Emmanuel said as he ran his hand through his hair.

message 40: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 24, 2016 03:36PM) (new)

Jerome stumbled and fell on his ass after being ran into by Emmanuel, "Hey, watch were...oh, it's you..." He said, standing up and dusting himself off. "Alright...so I guess we're heading to my place?" He asked. He hated having to be seen conversing with his mortal enemy. Although, this did more damage to Manuel's rep that his own(seeing as Jerome had none outside of being part of the AV club and Chess club.)

message 41: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

"Yeah whatever." Emmanuel said as he watched Jerome. He walked passed him motioned him to come on, he couldn't be seen talking to him. A jock talking to a nerd it just wouldn't fly with his teammates, it wasn't what they were knew for. As Emmanuel was walking, he was stopped by to girls, who happened to be in the cheerleading. "Hey, Manuel.. your coming to our party tonight right?" one of them asked, Emmanuel smirked as he looked at them. Well their bodies, it was something he was suppose to do being straight and all. "Mm... Well-

Jerome cleared his throat, "Seriously? We have to work on Hawkins' project. I swear, if you bail..." He said, although his threat came off as whiny and complaining more than a confident demand. He fixed his hair and glared at Manuel and the girls. Stupid hot cheerleaders. He bet they slept with all the cute jocks, he envied them. A small town, with small minded people with a small world view. Sure, there were runaways to the 'Big City' every few years like clockwork, eager to escape the prison that was Mist Haven. Once you enter the township, it was almost impossible to leave, as if it held some type of magnetism, something would always come up to keep you here. Still, the fact was the place was small through and through. While the church wasn't the literal center of Mist Haven, it might as well been. Which went without saying that people like Jerome weren't popular here, or welcome, for that matter. Stupid Midwestern town with it's homophobic townspeople.

message 43: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel couldn't finish his words before Jerome cleared his throat. Which made Manuel sigh and looked back at the short book worm. He smirked at his words and shook his head. "I will be there.." he said as he looked over at the girls, who were frowning at the sight of him. "Oh, wait.." one of them said but, Emmanuel had already snatched Jerome by the arm and was walking away. They were only a few feet away before he let him go. "I swear worm.. you keep on." he said not feeling the need to saw anything else.

Jerome rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I'm sure Hawkins would love to know how you went off to get drunk or high and fuck around with those plastic silicon girls rather than do her assignment." He muttered under his breath. "Let's just gt this over with, you think I want to be around you for prolonged periods of time?" He shook his head and again uttered in a low voice, "Seriously, you meatheads are so dumb I swear, my IQ lowers just by breathing the same air as you."

message 45: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel sighed in annoyance. "Can you just shut up.." he said before adding. "Well doing this damn thing.. i really doing wanna hear your annoying ass voice." Manuel sighed again as he shook his head. He really didn't want to be around Jerome, everything the boy did annoyed him. This is gonna be a long ass night Emmanuel thought to himself as he walked, once they were off school property. He put his earphone in and blusted his music so he didn't have to hear Jerome. Even if he did decide to speak.

The sickening silence made his stomach turn, because when Manuel wasn't spitting slurs in his direction, Jerome thought he was attractive. No, it was just the cologne he thought was sexy. Not the man who wore it... The two were nearing Jerome's three story house. Jerome's room was on the second floor. The first floor had a kitchen and a restroom, and a lounge with a television. The washer and dryer were in the basement, along with a toilet and a Dungeons and Dragons campaign set up on a large round table. The upstairs had two bedroom, one being his own, and a bathroom, along with a door to the attic on the sealing containing a fold-up ladder. Jerome fished out his key from his book bag.

message 47: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Emmanuel stayed quite, he had his hands in his jean pockets. Honestly he forgot that he was even walking with the nerd, well that was until he spotted the boy's house, he sighed to himself. His music changed to. Kevin Gates; Time for that he sighed once again. As they got closer to his house. Once Manuel was on the porch of the house, he stepped aside so Jerome could unlock the door. As he waited his phone vibrate, he smirked knowing that it was of one of his-umm girls. He took out his phone and he was right. He sighed as he read the text. "Come on.. hurry up i got another things to do." Emmanuel said as he looked up at Jerome for a second before he went back to replying to the girls text.

message 48: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 24, 2016 07:55PM) (new)

"You mean girls to do?" He said under his breath with a smirk. Jerome got the door open, and walked inside, throwing his book bag on the couch after removing the leather-bound book from it. "Alright then, how the hell are we going to open this?" He asked, plopping down on the couch next to his book bag in front of the coffee table.

(Montage of various failed attempts until Manuel uses his pocket knife? The idea is their blood dropping into it when one boy cuts himself by accident and it unlocks. We don't have to use this idea, though.)

message 49: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

I actually like the idea though. Tbh ^.^

"Maybe, its not really your business.." Emmanuel said, he watched Jerome unlock the house and walk in. He sighed as he entered in the house. He looked up from his phone and glanced around the house. He used his foot to closed the door behind himself. He didn't hear Jerome because of his earphones and he wasnt really looking over by him. Once Emmanuel was done looking around the house, well at least the part he was at, his eyes went back to his phone.

Jerome tried to pry open the book by sheer force, which made his noodle thing arms ache from the attempt. "Damn it, how the hell are we going to get this darn thing open," He complained. Thoughts danced in his head, his mother had a blow torch in the basement...

« previous 1