The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Soulion > Soulion's Core

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ | 1158 comments Mod
The center of Soulion. It is said that the spirit of all life exists here enriching the universe.

Tons of little spiders were running around as dragons batted them about. Somehow the fight had been taken to the Core of Soulion, and the spiders weren't doing well. Dragons were all over completely wreaking them. The corpses of burned and mauled spiders littered the ground.

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui appeared with a massive boom from the void. Her mind instantly fueled with rage at the sight of her death siblings. She easily grabbed two dragons by the neck with each hand, picking them up and swinging them around in a rage. Her grip was so strong that the dragons could barley breath as they were smashed against other dragons. They now knew what it felt like to be the smaller victim in a fight.

Endre watched the dragons try to get away from the spider girl as large as Tenderis just about. He almost felt bad for them if it wasn't for the fact tons of them were kill his siblings. "Be careful Buibui! Stay safe! Other than that, go wild!" He called out as he started to command the remaining siblings into formation.

message 5: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui could hardly hear his minuscule brother as she easily pinned down another another dragon, her rage only making her stronger as she tried to crush the life out of it. She didn't even bother using magic as much as she should, which was lucky for the enemy side. If she used magic in such a state, she could probably devastate half the field.

Endre on the other hand was using great amounts of magic to try and gain the advantage. While Buibui tried to cause as much damage and destruction as she could he was trying to save as many of their siblings as he could. "Through the portal if you're wounded, if not try to get into formation and stay safe!" He said again and again conducting his siblings. It was obvious to anyone watching he was the leader, the general, the head, and if he died two things would happen. The smaller and younger spiders would scatter, and the older spiders and the larger spiders like Buibui would become severely enraged.

message 7: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
Admissed the chaos of battle, a great green feathered drake,size rivaling Buibui in size as his wings ecispled the battlefield while he torched hundreds of spider's in his wake. All the while barking comands to his fellows to keep pushing forward and protect the core at all cost. As the battle intensified and the mother of of al, spider's appeared, the former Mayan king issued a roar of challenge to the gaint spider, so that they could fight witb someone of their own power for a change.

message 8: by Rock (last edited Jul 22, 2016 08:14PM) (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui turned to the other giant drake. With the crushed corps of a dead dragon in her hand she charged the giant beast, preying to her parents that her siblings could save themselves from the flying menace she was now attacking. With Eight legs she had the advantage of balance on her side, but he had wings and could probably easily escape her grasp.

message 9: by Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ (last edited Jul 22, 2016 08:03PM) (new)

((No rocky, it's a giant dragon. The giant spider line was in reference to Bui))

message 10: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((I have mission stuff to do real quick, I'll fix it in a bit.))

((Okay, I'm just gonna pretend it's fixed and post))

Endre watched his sister charge after the largest dragon of the group. "Be careful Buibui!" He called out feeling a sinking feeling in his gut. However this caused him to forget his own surrounding. He quickly found himself in the talons of a dragon. "Let go of me you scaley mindless beasts!" He screamed at the top of his lungs while his siblings slowly started to fall apart without his orders.

"Aww such a cute little guy. Trying to compensate for something, are we?" It asked with a laugh as it slowly tilted its head back and dangled Endre over its maw.

Leo had been tipped off to such a battle going on. By who, well that was a secret. But he did know of the battle and what a great opportunity it would be. Through Izar the cult took void portals into the frey. With the cult of Tenderis by the side of the spiders they slowly became braver and more dragons fell to things that were not Buibui.

message 13: by Eoraptor (new)

While the arachnid had balance anf instinct her size, Quetzalcoatl had experience and speed on his side. So with the spider queen charging blindly towards him, the former kkng took the opportunity to duck under her eight towering legs and began to wrap himself around her adomen like a python would an antelope before dtincking his fangs into her stomach, injecting her with his venom.

Valtia came in soon after on Leo's right with an army of her creations following close behind. Smiling, at the chaos below then, she turned to Leo and awaited the order to attack.

message 14: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui screamed in pain. She was usually too big to actually get harmed, so this was a new exspirence for her. She was about to give in before she saw her brother about to get eaten by a dragon. With renewed strength she pulled the dragon's mouth from her, firing a powerful explosive blast into it's mouth in an attempt to stun it. She didn't need it dazed for long, just long enough for it to let her save her brother.

"Send half your minions to help Buibui and Endre so we can have the continued aid of the Void Spinners as well as Izar. The other half, attack the Crystal that is the core," Leo said tossing a hand lazily while he himself prepared to start slaughtering. It wouldn't be long before the gods started to arrive. Hopefully the goddess of nature would be among them. Then Leo could put his plan into full swing.

The dragon "accidentally" let go of Endre leaving the spider to fall. Endre was barely big enough to spread out his legs and keep himself from falling in. But he was going to slip if he didn't get any help soon.

message 16: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( I'm sorry for not waiting Stephen.))

In a blind panic Buibui lunged forth to save her brother. She quickly latched her hands are the dragon's neck and pulled him back with the force to crush a mountain. With a quick glance she used her free hand to catch her brother before turning back to the dragon. In an act of revenge she shoved the dragon into her own mouth. She wasn't able to shove the whole thing in her mouth, but she was able to get the head in far enough for her to bite down into it and rip it off. Decapitating the one who dared to eat her brother. With that out of the way she tirned her attention back to the larger dragon.

(( Or did you want Izar to come now <.>?))

message 17: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Am I coordinating properly? Is this going well? Am I messing up? XD I hate feeling like I'm messing up.))

message 18: by Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ (last edited Jul 22, 2016 09:21PM) (new)

((Nope, no Izar yet. I also apologize Stephan. You're doing amazing Rocky~))

Endre rested atop Buibui's palm until the deed was done. When she turned back to the kingly looking dragon he jumped off and went back to trying to coordinate his siblings, with a great deal more caution.

A large crack began to form in the Core.

message 19: by Eoraptor (new)

((Ah, Rock can you not not have my character's head be ripped off because I would like to use him in the future?))

((Stephan, you're dragon is alive. Rock killed a different dragon that was trying to eat Endre. Bui is now going back to fighting yours))

message 21: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Nonononno! It wasn't your dragon whose head she ripped off! She tried to shove yours off of her so she could save her brother from another dragon! Yours is fine! The one who harmed Endre is decapitated o.o))

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

((Oh, sorry guys! ))

Valita nodded before spliting her army in to with a swish of her tail, and lead the second group towards the crystal.

The former dragon king could only watch in horror as he was tossed aside like a rag doll and the great monster ripped his fellow drakes head off. Inraged, he released another jet of flames as hkt as the summer sun, torching area where the two spiders stood.

message 23: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui was quite surprised at the hot flames. They singed her hair and burned the some of the skin she had before she countered it with a water spell large enough to protect those near her. Burned and afraid of loosing her family, the spider advanced again. This time more aware to him being able to get under her.

Endre was giving out commands and a groups of spiders began to follow in Leo's lead. Half went to help fight with Buibui, and half started to wreak havoc on the crystal. Another large crack began to form in the core.

Gods on the side of Soulion began to appear in order to help aid in the battle though it was starting to become a little too late. Amoung them was Flora who looked at the scene in horror. "If they destroy the Core," she said in a breathy and fearful voice.

((If you have gods on the Soulion side like Fathamore or the balance god for Rock now would be the time to bring them in. Maybe Rocky can kill his balance god or something?))

message 25: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( I haven't even used her, can't I just delete her?))

((Sure, that works too))

message 27: by Eoraptor (new)

((Alright here's the bird.))

The former king seeing that he was soon to be outnumbered quickly released another jet of flame which cut their numbers by half before retreating to meet up with Fathamore. Who stood by his lovers side as they both fought to the enemy hordes together, silently he knew Floral's words to be true and as such prayrd to his father that they could get to the core in time.

Meanwhile, Valtia had successful lead her party to the core unscythed and watched as her soilders hacked at what remained of the life goddess. Tried as she might, she couldn't help, but feel a sharp pain in her adomen that she knew hadn't come from any blade, and she knew, it was time.

((Plot twist anyone! :))

message 28: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( So much drama at one time!))

Buibui glared at the dragon as he fled from his inevitable destruction. Choosing not to pursue she waited for Dredre to give her orders.

"Shit," Leo hissed having stayed close to Valtia. "Don't tell me," he said when he noticed her sudden reaction. The kree could smell it in the air what was happening. "Should the Void Spinners take you back, can your minions function without you?" He asked trying to figure out what to do. Lucky for the enemy side the crystal was starting to fracture in a multitude of places.

"We can't," Flora said knowing what came next. "We're already to late, even if we fight them off it's too broken," her voice came out as a shaky whisper. Her entire body began to shake. "We were too late..." She said again her face full of terror. This didn't just mean the end of Soulion potentially. This could mean the end of all life as they knew it. Except for anything which was able to catch a shard of the soon to be fractured core. Most terrifying of all this was the potential end of Flora.

"Stay back Bui, focus on keeping our siblings safe and destroying this crystal," Endre said.

message 30: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, I believe this child has decided to come now and noyhing going to stop him. So I'll just take my leave as I'm perfectly capable of making a portal back to Vernos, and I would rather not have one of these creeps be the first my son sees, so good day my lord," Valita replied before summoning a portal and heading back to Vernos.

"Then, you must take your mother's power as your own or else al, is lost," Fathamore replied in earnest as he paused for a moment to allow Floral onto his back so that they might fly to reach the crystal in time.

message 31: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui nodded as she backed up, ready to cast water spells to save her siblings. She watched the gods with curiosity, what were they planning?

"Be well," Leo said with a sigh.

"It doesn't work that way Fathamore... All we can do right now, is fight and hope." She said with a sigh. Her power as well as the power left in the Core were too weak to transfer. All Flora could do right now was fight her hardest and hope. So the little nature goddess who never picked a fight was the first goddess to throw herself into the frays of battle.

Endre was helping to cast as high level destruction spell as he could.

message 33: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( It's 12 am here. Sorry if I pass out on you.

((Steph, it's your turn))

message 35: by Eoraptor (new)

"Then, let us take this battle to the skies, where evil cannot follow anc let may they burn forever under the scrug of my flames," Fathamore screamed as calledl upon on all his power to engulf the battlefield in a awsome inferno, burning countless spider's and cultist alike before they began to run towards the safety of the crystal.

((Please tell me if that was to OP))

message 36: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui was quick to react, with a massive amount of magic held in her mountainous body she quickly cast a water spell to counter fathermore. This didn't save everyone, but kept their numbers up enough to keep the fight going.

((Nothing is too op as long as it can be countered which Buibui just proved it can be, so you chill))

Endre was focusing all his effort or at least most of it into an all out onslaught against the crystal. Occasionally he would divert his attention to use a little magic and save a sibling, but other than that he was just focused on the destruction of the Core.

Flora was showing a shocking amount of her vicious side and expending large amount of her finite magical power and energy. "Even without the intervention of the gods nature has a way of keeping things in balance, helping itself to work, everything is going to be alright," she whispered to herself quietly knowing this would most likely be her last battle as she came face to face with a blood covered Leo.

((Stephan...))

message 39: by Eoraptor (new)

((Skip))

((Rooooockkkyyyy!))

message 41: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Seeing as none would advance on her, she turned to the core as well, hoping to do some damage before the go for her again. Not even using magic she tossed a powerful blow directly to the core.

Finally the core had enough and it shattered into millions of pieces. That was the end. Babies would be still born, the old would slowly wither away, it was the end. Even the plants that had once thrived near the Core were slowly starting to wither away already. It would start with plants, then animals, and finally sentient species.

Flora felt a sharp pain run through her as Leo was able to move faster than she was. She look down seeing her own blood run out across a steely cold blade. Leo took out a bottle and captured some of the blood. "I suppose I can always see what Valita can do with it," he said with a smirk before pulling his blade away. Flora crumpled like a piece of paper her body cold yet still feeling like it was on fire.

message 43: by Eoraptor (new)

((So what now?))

((Maybe Fathamore should see that Flora is keeling over and maybe the dragons should respond to the fact that everything is going to s***. Maybe Fathamore could try and go for Leo?))

message 45: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( I duno either.))

((Do you wanna try and do something or do you want me to post again?))

message 47: by Eoraptor (new)

((Okay, I can do that, but how are Fathamore and Floral going to restart life as they know it with the core shattered?))

message 48: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( And when does Izar get to die?))

((Wait my dears, Nighty has a plan~))

((Should I just post?))

« previous 1