Catholic Readers discussion

Promotions, own books, etc. > Comet Dust - Apocalyptic/Supernatural/Catholic Fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.D. (last edited Aug 30, 2016 09:04AM) (new)

C.D. (skymama) | 11 comments Comet Dust

Alternate Title: Days of Darkness

Supernatural suspense inspired by scripture and the private revelations of the saints.

Available for Pre-Order

A fictional account of the Illumination of Conscience and the events that follow.

message 2: by C.D. (last edited Aug 30, 2016 09:04AM) (new)

C.D. (skymama) | 11 comments Now available on Amazon!

Eighteen month ago, the Earth survived a comet strike. Famine, economic depression, and soaring crime rates rode in on its tail. While the government scrambles for solutions, Gina Applegate vlogs about college life and current events. God doesn't figure large in her life. Nonetheless, Gina thinks she's a pretty good person until a mystical event called The Warning gives her a glimpse of hell, shaking her fragile faith. As the world slips deeper into darkness, the gulf between the godly and the godless widens, leaving no middle ground. Gina must choose a side. For ages 16 and up.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IR8MU0O#...

message 3: by Jonas (new)

Jonas Perez (JonsPrez) | 10 comments I just read the first five chapters, it's great. I love how you made it so relatable. Such a large scale supernatural event, but you made it very real. Thanks

message 4: by C.D. (new)

C.D. (skymama) | 11 comments You're welcome and I return the thanks. The positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Pax.