Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen and Floral

Comments Showing 1-50 of 554 (554 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hi there.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Okay so I was thinking that your character is sent to kill mine to get his wings back but he soon falls for her and saves her life and becomes a guardian angel.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. That sounds good to me.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Okay so you wanna post first or me.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Do you want to make characters or just jump in..?

And you post first please...

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments We can make characters. I'm on my phone so it'll just be face claim for me.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. Same here.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Name: Alexis Stark

Face claim: Shay Mitchell

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Jul 23, 2016 04:54PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Elias (Eli) Hawthorne

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

https://a.wattpad.com/cover/8456956-2...

http://static.tumblr.com/7f35fb9d8238...
Face claim: Patty Walters

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Could you post first?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis walked into class with her best friend. She had CP English. Sitting in the back she looked out the window. Her brown hair with blonde high lights flowed down her back while her brown eyes were trained on the sky. She loved the beauty of the sky. Made her feel like she could fly.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Quick question: is my character acting human and gonna be in her class?)

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli walked into class just before the bell rang. He took a seat in the back corner by the window, setting his backpack on the floor next to him. He sighed and looked around the room.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis's friend Mi sat next to her and looked at Eli. "What about him? He's quite the looker. Mmm I could just eat him all up." She laughs.

Alexis shakes her head scrunching up her little nose. "What? No that's sick. Why would you eat him. Besides I don't date remember? I need to stay focused on my studies to make my parents proud. Besides I'm a nobody and he's popular. Our worlds don't collide Mi."

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli could hear them and rolled his eyes. He almost said something about it but kept his mouth shut instead. Dressed in black jeans and a dark grey t shirt, he did his best to try and not stick out. The teacher began talking, starting a new lesson.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Their teacher Mr. You walked out and looked around. I want everyone on the right to stand up and move up a seat. Elie you too. Move up next to Miss Stark please."

Mi stood up and waved goodbye before moving up at seat.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli shot a glare to the teacher, grabbing his stuff and standing up. He moved forward a seat, sighing softly. He liked the back corner. It made watching people a lot easier. Plus, he could doodle or not pay attention in class.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis turned and looked at him. "Hey, I'm Alexis. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

Mr. Yu turned around and looked around. "I hope you like your seats because this is your seat for the rest of the year."

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Eli." He introduced himself quietly. He glared at the teacher, clearly annoyed with them. He took out a notebook from his backpack.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments The teacher smiled. "Okay do you will be doing a documentary on your partner. This is due two weeks before school ends. Please do a good job. Good luck and start interviewing now."

Alexis smiled turning in her seat to face him. "So tell me about yourself."

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli rolled his eyes. Shifting to look at her. "There's nothing to tell." He answered calmly. She was someone he was supposed to eventually kill. Not work with for a school project...

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis frowns. "There has to be something."

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Nothing worth telling." Eli shrugged. He began to sketch on a clean page of his notebook.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis looks at his drawing. "You like to draw." She points out.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "So?" He shrugged, continuing to focus on what he was drawing. Eli bit his lip lightly.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments "That's something to tell. You love drawing." She observes. Alexis may not have a sharp eye but this man was an open book.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "It keeps me from Falling asleep in boring pointless classes like this one. That's all." He answered.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis sighs. "Come on this is a grade and I'm not failing class just so you can sit around in your butt all day drawing. So tell me something about you dang it!"

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Hmm. No." Eli answered simply. He continued to draw. Grabbing a black pen from his bag to use instead of pencil.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments She grabs his pen and pencil along with his note book and stands up throwing them in the trash. "Work for something pretty boy. Do something for goodness sakes!"

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli glared at her. "You don't tell me what to do.." He said coldly. Retrieving his notebook and pen from the trash.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments "I'm not failing. I don't want to be stuck with some idiot who doesn't know how to do anything. I would ask for a new partner but he isn't going to switch us. So do one thing for me. This is all I ask. You have no idea how much this means to me. So please." Alexis begs.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Insult my intelligence one more time and I will not do anything except assist you in failing." He said coldly, not messing around. Eli bit his bottom lip.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments "You know what? I give up. You don't care so I guess I'll take a scream and a shattering beer bottle above my head. I'll just do the project on someone else. So thank you so much for ruining this for me because you obviously don't even care about other people and why they care so much. I'll be back." She growls, walking away to the teacher.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli sighed. He wasn't good with people so school and projects were difficult. He continued to draw, just waiting on the teacher to pull him out into the hall and lecture him about slacking off. Again.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis sat down next to him looking out the window. She had tears threatening to fall. She took the fail on the project. Her first fail in school and it hurt a lot. But who would care. Not her partner. A few tears fell as she wiped them away more came.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli noticed. He tore out the corner of a page and wrote something on it. He set it on her desk hesitantly. It read in Eli's spiky handwriting: "I can give you some facts about me so you won't fail. Just not here in class."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis glares at him. "Why do you care so suddenly. I already took the fail. It's in the books and it doesn't matter. You won. You got what you wanted. I hope you're happy." She snaps storming out of class. She didn't understand why she had snapped so suddenly. It could be the fact he wanted to help her after she already took the fail.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli sighed. He went after her. "Alexis wait a moment. Please?" He said, not sure why he was going after her but feeling like he needed to.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments "What do you want for me. You make sure you don't help and after I take credit for not wanting to do the project so you didn't get in trouble you suddenly want to help me. I don't think it's fair. So what do you want."

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "I didn't want you to take the fail or anything like that. I'm willing to do the project. Just not in school class time. I'm not the best with talking to most people. I'm sorry." Eli said quietly. Looking down.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis looked at him. "Fine then. Meet me at the public library in the study room. If you show up then maybe it would maybe make me believe you." She mumbles wiping at her eyes.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Okay." Eli nodded. He bit his lip, watching her for a moment.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis nods walking passed him and back to class. She sat down and stared out into space. She did this after she had cried or gotten in trouble. She shuts down completely. She hated it sometimes. But others it helped her calm down and think about things.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli stayed in the hall for a few before walking back to class. He took his seat, biting his lip.

(Skip to the library?)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments ((Sure))

Alexis had been sitting in the study room at the library for almost and hour waiting for Eli to arrive. She didn't understand why she was waiting up for him. Maybe because she had hope. She had hope that he would help her out for once. Hope that maybe he would change. But the only thing changing right now was her mind.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli pulled up to the library on his motorcycle. He parked it, taking off his helmet as he headed inside toward the study room. He bit his lip lightly. He glanced around and walked over to her.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 296 comments Alexis was packing up when she spotted him. "You finally decided to show up. We only have half an hour until closing so if you want to work we better get started now. I mean unless you're too busy." She mumbles, placing her notebook in her backpack.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12