Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Free of Asenten (Zelia the Phoenix of Hope #1)
This topic is about Free of Asenten
Book Issues > Duplicate Book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zora (new) - added it

Zora Marie (authorzoramarie) | 8 comments There's two listings for my novel. Would you be so kind as to merge the listings for me?

Here's the links to them to make it easier:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thank you,
Zora Marie

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4923 comments One listing is for a Kindle edition, the other for an ebook. Will your book available as an ebook? I combined the two editions for now, but if there will not be an ebook release, we can merge (delete) that edition.

I created the Zelia the Phoenix of Hope series for you while I was working with the listing. :-)

message 3: by Zora (new) - added it

Zora Marie (authorzoramarie) | 8 comments Currently, it's only on amazon through KDP (so kindle version). It will also come out in print in about a month.

Thank you for your assistance. :)

Thank you,
Zora Marie

message 4: by Dobby (last edited Jul 23, 2016 02:06PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4923 comments OK, thanks. I can either merge (delete) the ebook edition, or I can change the format to paperback and add the appropriate details (ISBN, publication date, publisher name, page count if known).

If you have the ISBN and an approximate release date, I can make that change now.

To avoid any further confusion, I've merged (deleted) the ebook edition with the Kindle edition. We can add the paperback edition later.

ETA:
If you have not yet claimed your author profile, click here to submit the request to Goodreads staff. When it goes through, the author profile will merge with your current reader profile. Depending on staff workload, this might take a few days.

message 5: by Zora (new) - added it

Zora Marie (authorzoramarie) | 8 comments ISBN-13: 978-1533389572
ISBN-10: 153338978
publication date: I'm not positive yet as I won't receive the proof until August 1st, so lets say August 14th.
Total page count is 212, not including the copy right and other such pages it is 200.

Thank you for all your help with this!

message 6: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4923 comments Paperback edition created: Free of Asenten

Who is the publisher?

message 7: by Zora (new) - added it

Zora Marie (authorzoramarie) | 8 comments Self Published through create space

message 8: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4923 comments Zora wrote: "Self Published through create space"

Thanks; added.