Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Young Adult Fantasy Novel-Fairies v Demons (109,000 words)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Barber-Perrotta | 8 comments Cassie and her parents have never gotten along. As the perpetual new girl in school she's never had a chance to meet friends or make a name for herself. Her only solace is in abandoned buildings who's memories are stuck in time. But when an accident leads to the man in the charcoal suit informing her she is a magic wielding fairy kidnapped by exiled demons, her entire world is turned upside down. Introduced to Havenforth, a magical kingdom, she thinks she's finally found home, but the "good understanding of magic" fairies soon make it clear that as a foundling Cassie is little better than the demons who raised her. What began as a fairy tale soon becomes a race against time as the conflict between demons and fairies becomes more heated, and the only parents she's ever known face imminent execution. Can Cassie find her true identity in time to save her parents?

This is a complete draft of a YA Fantasy novel (109,000 words). I've spent the last two years outlining and building the world and characters and am now looking for someone to help me perfect it for publishing. I have had several people edit for grammar, but am now looking for more robust feedback. Please comment below or email me at cvatwood@yahoo.com if interested.

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hi! Your novel sounds interesting and I would be glad to discuss beta reading for you. For more information on my beta reading services, please look at the information on my blog and contact me through there.

http://readwritelove28.com/beta-readi...

I have limited openings for August/September, so please reach out soon to guarantee your spot!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you,
Nori