Memory of Revolution discussion

Shōhoku High School > Lunch Room

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 464 comments Mod
Get Lunch, Talk to friends, Food fight?!

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison walked into the lunch room and sighed, not seeing anyone to sit with. She saw a empty table and sat there and pulled out her lunch from her backpack.

message 3: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 89 comments Awai entered the lunch room, backpack on and notebook in hand, she saw all the tables were occupied by several people. She nervously walked around the outside of the rows of tables, one table was occupied by one person.

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison ate quietly, reading over the lyrics to a song she had to memorize as she ate. She never wasted a moment. She couldn't afford to. There was always some audition or performance to train for.

message 5: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito walks in with his lunch looking around for his table full of friends. They call him over, so he ran over to sit down at his table full of popular boys and girls, laughing and having fun. But it seems he didn't notice Madison.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison looked up when she heard someone call Kirito's name and saw Kirito. She smiled softly and raised her hand to wave at him but he'd already gone over and sat with the popular people. She slowly and awkwardly lowered her hand and looked down and pushed her lunch away, having lost her appetite.

message 7: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito waved Maddie over after one of his friends told him something.

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison's eyes widened slightly when Kirito waved her over. She blushed slightly and picked up her things and lunch and went over to Kirito. "H-hi Kirito." She said and smiled, about to sit beside him when a girl put her bag there and glared at Madison, smiling sweetly. "Sorry, that seats taken." The girl said and the others laughed and giggled.

message 9: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Its ok she can sit here Ashley" Kirito said as he gave her a smile. While some girls glared at Madison and some boys look.

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (last edited Aug 01, 2016 04:17PM) (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Abigail rolled her eyes as Ashely moved her bag and Madison sat down. Madison looked around and then looked down at her lunch, feeling awkward under the glares. Abigail smirked wickedly. "Come On, Kirito." She said. "I mean we know you accidentally kissed her in class." Bridget added. "But you don't have to let her sit with us out of pity." Carmella finished. "I mean it's not like you actually are friends with her or care about her for real." The triplets said together and laughed and giggled, the other girls joining in the laughing.

Madison blushed Crimson from embarrassment and began to stand up again. "M-Maybe I should go..."

message 11: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 89 comments Awai slowly made her way to the now empty table, she sat down, pull out her bento box her grandmother packed for her, and ate a few items from it. she then started to scribble something in her notebook she already had out, and hummed a soft tune. She glanced up when she heard laughter, but didn't stare too long.

message 12: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"You guys really care about me huh? Maddie you can stay its ok" Kirito said with a reassuring smile. As people start talking to him making him laugh and telling stories, jokes and fun things to do.

message 13: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison sat back down awkwardly and ate her lunch. She then looked at Kirito and smiled. "So what team are you cheering for at the game on Saturday?" She asked.

message 14: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"I don't know I usually get wrapped up in the game I forget to care which team wins" he chuckles. "Which are you?" he asked throwing fries at his friend.

message 15: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments "Probably Britian just because I used to live there." She said with a smile. "Though I'll likely just cheer for whatever team is loosing. I like to cheer on the underdogs." She confessed.

"Loser." Bridget coughed and then smirked, taking a sip of water as her sisters smirked.

message 16: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"England is where my mother was born and when I was younger I had an English accent. It was weird, here look" Kirito smiles showing everyone his cute younger self talking on video with his mom and dad. "Mommy I love fish and chips can I have some?" Younger Kirito says on tape. "Sure Honey what else?" she asked "Some popsi" he giggled "You mean pepsi?" she asked "Yes" he replied.

message 17: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 89 comments Awai ate some more of her bento and continued to scribble in her notebook. The tune she was humming changed in a more upbeat sound.

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison giggled slightly and smiled. "That's adorable. I wish I had a British accent as a kid. Unfortunately I was born in the U.S. And didn't move to Britian till I was older." She said and smiled. "Still, I had one later on."

message 19: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 89 comments Awai finished her bento, and got up from the table. She walked down the center isle of tables and towards the exit, softly singing to herself. (This song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEX...)

message 20: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Yup I was funny in a British accent, cause I couldn't pronouns anything right" Kirito laughs putting his phone away. He starts talking to the Triplets and some other girls and boys.

message 21: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 89 comments Awai left the lunch room and went to classroom H-6

message 22: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Cathrine wrote: "Awai left the lunch room and went to classroom H-6"

(XD)

message 23: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Abigail, Bridget, and Carmella all smiled and batted their eyelashes at Kirito. "Kirito, we're throwing a party on Friday..." Carmella started. "And we were wondering if you wanted to come?" Bridget asked. Abigail smirked/smiled and put her hand over Kirito's and grabbed it slightly. "I promise you'll have lots of fun." She said and looked at him, smirking slightly.

message 24: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kirito looked at her even though he couldn't see through his eye and smiled. "Sure I love parties" He said with happiness as he sort of accidently lightly squeezed her hand. "Everyone coming or is it just me?" He asked jokingly.

message 25: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Fangirl7243 wrote: "Abigail, Bridget, and Carmella all smiled and batted their eyelashes at Kirito. "Kirito, we're throwing a party on Friday..." Carmella started. "And we were wondering if you wanted to come?" Bridge..."

((your turn.))

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Abigail smirked slightly. "Only if you want it to be." She joked. Bridget smiled. "You're welcome to bring as many friends as you want." She told him. Carmella smiled and nodded. "Yeah, daddy's out of town with mother so we have the mansion to ourselves." She said.

message 27: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited Aug 03, 2016 06:41PM) (new)

"Cool, only one huh" Kirito says with a blush. "You girls are so flirty"
as he eats the rest of his fish and chips. He drinks his soda then starts talking to them about what should people bring and the party theme. "Whats the theme?" he asked them.

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Abigail smirked when she said they were flirting. "I admit nothing." She told him. Carmella giggled and smiled. "The theme is party box. It's gonna be all out. We have a pool, a dj, drinks, snack, trampoline, half pipe, the works." She told him.

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Yes I love stunts and I cant wait to become a stuntman too!" Kirito said with excitement. "Aw man I'm bringing my skateboard and bag of tricks" he chuckled. "You guys are awesome"

message 30: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Fangirl7243 wrote: "Abigail smirked when she said they were flirting. "I admit nothing." She told him. Carmella giggled and smiled. "The theme is party box. It's gonna be all out. We have a pool, a dj, drinks, snack, ..."

((your turn))

message 31: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments The triplets giggled and smirked, batting their eyes at him. Madison just rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'll see you in class, Kirito." She said and picked up her stuff and left.

message 32: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Uhh Maddiee... Err see you in class" Kirito says cleaning up his mess. Everyone following behind him to class.

message 33: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Fangirl7243 wrote: ""Probably Britian just because I used to live there." She said with a smile. "Though I'll likely just cheer for whatever team is loosing. I like to cheer on the underdogs." She confessed.

"Loser."..."
(( you can post in class now XD))