Audiobooks discussion

Drone
This topic is about Drone
Free Promos for Review > Looking For a Good Thriller?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by W.M.J. (last edited Jul 23, 2016 06:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

W.M.J. Kreucher | 9 comments Written by W.M.J. Kreucher, Drone is a spy thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very last page.

Dandelion man press is pleased to announce the availability of the audio version of DRONE. The release marks the first time dandelion man press has ventured into the fastest growing segment of the book publishing industry.

DRONE is read by noted actor and radio personality Samuel E Hoke. W M J Kreucher, the author of DRONE, said about Samuel, "it was a pleasure to work with a gifted actor. Sam is a true professional; he brought the characters to life in a way I never thought possible."

Mr. Hoke is a seasoned actor and voice professional. He has both radio and national television credits including twelve years of major market radio experience and hundreds of commercial audio productions.

“When I saw the audition call, I was really excited about this project; something just reached out to me. It is a great story, well paced, character development was spot on and the conclusion was satisfying.” Hoke said.

The audio version of DRONE is available on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes.

I have a half dozen coupons to Audible that I can provide in exchange for a review.

Post me with your preferred email and I will send you the details.

Thanks.

Sample Audio

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to give it a listen please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

W.M.J. Kreucher | 9 comments I sent you the code.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thank You,got it,but it had gone to junk folder,not sure why.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 6: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments I would also like a code in exchange for review please! Dancers.Venture@ymail.com.
Thank you!

Michael Flanagan (loboz) | 44 comments yes please flanagan74@yahoo.com.au

message 8: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Interested. Lesaly82@me.com
...as it appears that my mail bounced back from the account I previously had requested a code sent to, my apologies! Thank you!

W.M.J. Kreucher | 9 comments I posted the codes to both Leslies and Michael Flanagan

message 10: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Thank you!

message 11: by Whisker (new)

Whisker Lickins | 6 comments I would love to give a listen if you still have any codes left.

Lance Frazon
lfrazon@gmail.com

W.M.J. Kreucher | 9 comments I sent the coupon this morning.

message 13: by Searl (new)

Searl Vetter | 1 comments HI, this sounds like a really great book. I'd love to listen to it. Will you send me a code too? Many thanks

Jerry Jose (jerryjose7) | 17 comments Hi, I would love to have a listen
jerryjose7@gmail.com

W.M.J. Kreucher | 9 comments I sent Jerry and Searl a code.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Drone (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

W.M.J. Kreucher (other topics)