RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

Requests > Request a dimension

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allucinora, Your super complicated, expects high quality work, head mod (new)

Allucinora | 47 comments Mod
Request a dimension here.

Template:

Name:
Dimension of:
Description:
Any life forms? if so, what:

Example:

Name: Kayin
Dimension of: Time
Description: A dark and misty place. In the center of the dimension there is a larch clock, and in the middle of the clock is a giant castle-like building. Everything is black, or gray. Inside the castle, Time himself works there. There is a hall of clocks; the lifetime of everyone, except the gods. These clocks, are special. They do not run as fast as normal clocks. A clock starts on 0am. Once reached 24pm, the person's life is over. Then, Time moves the finished clock to anither hallway, where all finished clocks are kept.
Any life forms? if so, what: This is Time's domain. Nobody else is expected to be here, except the people Time himself brings.

message 2: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 29 comments What is this for??

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Other dimensions, for gods and ethereal spirits and such

message 4: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 29 comments Oh Fun

message 6: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 29 comments Do you have to be a mod to do so?

message 7: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, The Powerful God(dess) of Time (last edited Nov 22, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Well, I'm not exactly sure. I think once you're given the all clear by Allucinora to make a god, you make it then become a mod.

message 8: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 29 comments *Lowkey want to make a god.*

I would let you, but I think you have to ask Allu, the head mod here.
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5...