RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

Requests > Suggestions/Request a folder

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allucinora, Your super complicated, expects high quality work, head mod (new)

Allucinora | 47 comments Mod
Template for folder:

Name of folder:
Why you want the folder:
What will be in the folder:

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments Name of folder: (Idk but I think you'll be able to come up with one from what I think should be in it :P)
Why you want the folder: So everyone can put their characters in one place so we don't lose track of what ones we've made :P
What will be in the folder: A topic for each person who wants one to put all of their approved or in progress characters in. (Like a different one for each, such as a topic called "Allu's Characters" or "Emily's Characters")

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I second that!

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments If it's approved, do you want to be Emily #1 or Emily #2? xD

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I'll be Emily (Random other stuff)! XD

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments xD That works

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
That's up to Allu :)

message 9: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, The Powerful God(dess) of Time (last edited Aug 04, 2016 11:49AM) (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Wouldn't it be better if we had something more like this?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I know it's referring to Warrior cats, but it works for dragons too.
Instead of leader there could be King & Queen, instead of med. cat there could be Healer, then a list of warriors, and hatchlings and stuff.

message 10: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments My reason for wanting this is because I sometimes forget I've made a character and it's easiest to have them all in one topic just for me, so I can more easily look at what I wrote about them and find any that I forget about :P That idea might be helpful too, but I don't think it's a good substitute for this :P

I suppose. I mean, for me I just use character trackers. But for others who don't do that I guess it's a plausible alternative.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Maybe we could add Nurse Maids? Like, dragons that take care of the Hatchlings.

That could work :)

message 15: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments Oh I like that Idea

message 18: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments Name of the Thread:
Nursery Cave or something like that
Why you want the thread:
So that the hatchling and apprentice dragons have a place where they will normally be and so there is a place where the "nurse maid" dragons can RP with the dragons they take care of
What would be in the Thread:
It would be a cave in each tribe (and maybe even a big neutral one) where the hatchlings and apprentices live until they're old enough to survive on their own.

Got it