Misty Mountain Academy(A Horse Rp) discussion

Trails > Danger Trail

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! This trail is strictly forbidden though riders still sneak onto the trail. The trail is often confusing which gets many riders lost and due to the constant show up of rattlesnakes makes it strictly forbidden!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley quietly lead Ace onto the trail. Once he was out of sight and earshot of teachers he mounted his horse and started trotting along the trail. He knew it was against the rules, but no one of authority had told him, so if he got caught he could pretend like he didn't know.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley jumped a little and looked over at the girl that had apperantly ridden up beside him. "Uh... Hello..." He said. "What's up?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Umm...... *doesn't know the name of it because I never bother to remember* It's six here. ^_^ ttyl then))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley patted Ace's neck. "His name is Ace." He grinned at the girl. "I'm Harley. Who might you and your horse be?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((I dunno. The times that I'm on vary. I might not be able to be on at all after tomorrow but I have no idea. I can't really do Sunday's either))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((:D I just sent a request before I saw this! XD *pouts* Fine fine fine. Talk to you later then :( ))

"Nice to meet you," Harley said, noticing the glance, and grinning wider. "What do you want to know?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Ah! I totally understand. Byeeeee))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((HIIIIIIII))

"It's forbidden? Oh I had no idea!" Harley said in mock surprise. "I wanted to go on a ride without running into a ton of people." He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "You didn't invite anyone did you?" He asked teasingly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley chuckled. "Sure you did Prnicess." He didn't even notice the nickname he had given her. He always nicknamed girls. He'd never used Princess before though. Usually it was pet names like Sprinkles or Dimples, whatever reflected the girl in his mind. "It's calming just to get out on your own sometimes. Even if you're on the most dangerous and absolutely forbidden trail in the academy." He smiled and looked over at Ayvree to see her face while she responded.

message 11: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Aug 04, 2016 08:30PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley smirked. "Oh you are on!" Without needing Harley to do anything, Ace sped up to a full gallop. Harley looked over his shoulder at Ayvree. "Try to keep up Princess." He grinned and laughed, then turned back around and leaned forward so Ace could run without his body causing so much wind resistance.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley was still grinning as he turned around the same bend, but his amusement immediately disappeared when he saw what had happened. He stopped Ace just in time to avoid the hole and jumped off. He ran over to kneel beside Wild Style's hurt leg and grimaced. "That's not good," he muttered. He looked up at Ayvree and saw the tears. "Don't worry," he soothed her. "She'll be fine. Do you think she would mind terribly if I snapped her leg back into place?" he asked, completely serious.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley nodded then braced the twisted leg against his knee and jerked it back to it's proper angle. He cringed when Wild Style screamed in pain. He gently stroked her muzzle. "It's alright. It's okay now," he soothed. "You'll be okay now. It wont hurt for much longer." He clicked his tongue and Ace trotted over. Harley stood up and grabbed a black bandanna from his satchel, then wrapped it around the worst scrape on Wild Style's broken leg. "For the sake of not getting us both suspended, I'm going to refrain from going and getting a teacher. Ace has experience with helping in-pain horses so we can get her back to the academy where I can get the right tools to fix her up the rest I can."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley lead Ace alongside Wild Style and Ace leaned against her a little so she wouldn't have to put any pressure on her hurt leg. When Harley was sure Ace understood what his job was, he walked over to Ayvree and put an arm over her shoulders to comfort her. "Don't worry. She'll be like new in less than a week once I get her leg in a brace." He smiled down at her. "It's not your fault, you know. If anything it would be my fault. For sneaking in, then challenging you to a race."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Yeah. Sorry. I had to move my grandma's lawn))

Harley chuckled and nodded. "Probably. Well, we learned our lesson." He rubbed her shoulder. "I'm going to run ahead real quick to see if there's anyone near the gate that would care about us being on the trail. If you need me, do the Hunger Games whistle." He grinned then started running.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley looked over his shoulder, but Ayvree, Wild Style, and Ace all looked fine so he grinned and ran faster. He reached the gate and looked around. The camp around it was empty so he crouched down to keep watch and make sure no one came while the others caught up.

(Maybe the Vet Barn? They could make up an excuse as to why WS is hurt if they run into anyone.)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) (Okay. :D)