Memory of Revolution discussion

Shōhoku High School > Principal Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 464 comments Mod
The Principal Lives here?! The rumors are true!

message 2: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((XD))

message 3: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((XD))"

((XD *nipples* -.-))

message 4: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((^-^ *huggles*))

message 5: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari towed in Yunna to report sexual harassment, because, Hell's bells, she wouldn't stand for it.

message 6: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Hello Yunna and Itzari I am your Principal Mr. Fakiro. May I help you young ladies?" he asked pen still in hand from writing on paperwork.

message 7: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna's right hand shot to her left arm as she started to blush. "Well um..." Is all she could muster as she looked upon her principal. She didn't want to talk about what the boys said, she didn't want to talk about why what she was wearing was probably not up to school standards due to how tightly it squeezed her and how much belly she showed.

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "A student has continuously made inappropriate sexual advances and comments towards my classmate," Itzari explained, a whip-like fire in her tone.

message 9: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Umm ok What is his or her name?" He asked them getting a tablet to write down their name.

message 10: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna was unable to speak, still blushing.

message 11: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Mako Hiamoru," Itzari said, knowing the kid's last name since she'd been in school with him for forever.

message 12: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Ok ill talk to him when I get the chance you head back to gym class, also ill if want to doing something good for you know some could you show Kirito around?" he asked clicking his pen.

message 13: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna knew that Itzari might not let that fly. She quickly grabbed onto her wrist and said, "Come on, lets go." Not even giving her a chance to argue as she pulled her out.

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "No," Itzari said, "You talk to him now, send for him, or I'll revoke two million dollars going into special funding for your arts program, and more if you continue to treat this matter so insignificantly."

message 15: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments (( brb.))

message 16: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments ((Is that okay? If she sends money to her school to finance it?))

message 17: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ilsa wrote: "((Is that okay? If she sends money to her school to finance it?))"

((sure))

message 18: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Miss please settle down, I will call him down" He said putting down his pen. "Go back to gym class" Mr. Fakiro picks up the phone and dials the number to call the gym office.

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "If you don't mind," she said, "I'd rather record the interaction you have dealing with this student. A school condoning the bullying and shaming of a young girl by an objectifying, sexist young boy is not a matter to be taken lightly. This boy has shown such behavior for years. I wonder that it has not been corrected. If you refuse, I'll take this matter to the media and pull all funding. We both know how heartless the public can be." She pulled out her phone. It had been recording since they entered the office.

This... this was power.

message 20: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Ok but you better remember your not an adult, Ah Hello? Can you please send down Mako please? Thank you." He asked while he was on the phone talking to one of the gym teacher. He hangs up and starts riding again on paperwork while he waits for Mako.

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Remember, I don't have any adults owning me," she reminded, sitting calmly in a chair at the side of the office.

message 22: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Mako walks in glaring at Itzari with a fierce look to show hate. "Please sit down Mako, ive heard some news about you harassing a student?" He asked him. "No I didn't touch anyone" Mako said. "But did you say something?" Mr. Fakiro asked him. "Yes I may have called someone a slut" he replies.

message 23: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari nodded at Mako, staring fiercely back at him. Absolute, unprovoked body-shaming. The instant Yunna took a seat by Itzari. The girl recorded the exchange.

message 24: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Look ive heard you've been doing this for a while is it cause a family member or?" Mr. Fakiro asked Mako but he had his head down. "Ive been doing it to get rid of my sadness, to get attention" Mako said sadly. "My father left me and mother and my siblings since I was 8" "I'm so sorry but you know it isn't right to do such a thing. You could be reported for a rape or who knows what else" He said to Mako but Mako doesn't move or flinch by this.

message 25: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari rolled her eyes. There was no excuse for his actions. She didn't act out of order, and she'd been orphaned and alone since seven.

message 26: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"I going to have to give you two dentations and you will write her a sorry letter and I think you will learn from this mistake" he says filling out a dentation form. "I know you know better than this" Mako doesn't move or seem fazed it was like he just died right there in that chair.

message 27: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari turned and nodded shortly at Yunna. "Is that good enough for you?" she asked, sitting as if on a throne.

message 28: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Sure, whatever," Yunna said just wanting to get out of there.

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"You all may leave now" Mr Fakiro says handing Mako his form as he leave. When he walks out he keeps his head down and walks back to gym.

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari felt no guilt. She returned with Yunna. "If that idiot bugs you again, call me. I'll give you my number." She did so.

message 31: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Once in the hall and out of earshot of the principal she let her anger show. "Why bother. Call all you want but you can't arrest every kid in this school," she said, crossing her arms.

message 32: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Of course not..." she sighed. "Society is too messed up. That's what I mean, though. With power, you can control what people are allowed to do to you. If you control the authority, you control their actions. You can force the unjust to be just."

message 33: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "This is a school, and we're kids Itari. I didn't even mean to dress like this today, it's... It's just," she started to trail off.

message 34: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Just what?" she prompted. "We're just kids and we're doing better than most adults..."

message 35: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "I... I'm still growing in cup sizes, rather fast even, and well... you know," she said before motioning towards her bust, and then to the shirt that squeezed tightly above her navel. A lot of her toned body was showing, she was rather mature physically. "I have a hard time keeping up with getting cloths that fit," she admitted.

message 36: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "You grow that quickly?" she asked, eyes widening. "If you want, I could go with you. Clothes shopping, you know... For school, of course."

message 37: by Rock (last edited Jul 22, 2016 07:46PM) (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Um, I have to buy bras custom made.... and I'm not sure you fully understand how minimal my choices are. I can't exactly buy just any button up unless I want to constantly have to redo them, for example. Trust me, if you went shopping with me it would have to be a day thing, if not a few days, and at the end you'd be happy with how little your bras cost," she snorted, not in a mean way, but she kinda hated shopping. It was a reminder of how little of a chance she had at finding comfortable, and non boy magnetizing cloths. It was either dress to impress or dress ugly but comfortable.

message 38: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "I see," she said, biting her lips. "I understand, then, how you'd need to customize everything you wear, then. Doesn't the school accomodate if the provide the uniforms?"

message 39: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Oh, they did. Several times, but I keep growing out of the cloths that they allow!" She whispered, kind of embarrassed about the whole thing.

message 40: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Oh," Itzari blushed. "If you order up sizes, do they last longer? You could order in many different sizes, so no matter how you grow, you have something that fits."

message 41: by Rock (last edited Jul 22, 2016 08:17PM) (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Well yeah, but again, it's hard to find a tailor willing to make my size, and the cost is too immense to just stock up on... Lets just get through the day so I can buy a properly sized shirt," she sighed. "Lets hope my bra doesn't snap or something," she added, doing a preemptive readjust just in case. "Now lets get back to class, we have a kid to give a tour."

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments Itzari sighed. "Well then... That does sound like quite the predicament. There is such a thing as loose, flowing garments with twill and sort that allow you to be comfortable, fashionable, and not constricted. You must stay in fashion for your career, but you can choose how to relax, really."

message 43: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "I guess I could give those a shot," she said with a sigh. "I look good in a lot of things, it's just hard not to look instigating," she said.

message 44: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "I understand," she empathized, "Some dresses must be shirts for you."

message 45: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna snickered. "Yeah," she said, recalling a past event that happened to her.

message 46: by Ilsa (last edited Jul 23, 2016 02:43PM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "I'm sure we can hang out together sometime," she said, "But... I really don't want to go back to the gym." She hesitated. "Have you seen how awful it is? They play soccer and baseball indoors! They must replace that gym on a weekly basis."

message 47: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Have you never heard of indoor soccer?" She asked, chuckling. "The baseball part is pretty weird though," Yunna admitted with a chuckle.

message 48: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments She shook her head. "You can't dance with everyone's balls in the air," she smirked.

message 49: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna snickered at the comment. "Yeah, those balls probably aren't worth your time either," she said.

message 50: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 308 comments "Don't I know it," she chuckled, shaking her head. "Is it time for Math?"

« previous 1