Misty Mountain Academy(A Horse Rp) discussion

Barns > Vet Barn

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! *

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley tied Ace to the post outside the barn and helped Ayvree bring Wild Style in. He directed the injured horse to where he wanted her to lay down then did a quick walk around of the room, grabbing the things he needed. "Luckily the vets are all taking their break right now and I can fix this properly."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "You can comfort her and let her know that I'm just going to be fixing her leg," Harley replied, smiling at Ayvree. He walked over to Wild Style and kneeled down by her injured leg. He set his supplies next to him and studied the leg carefully. "I'm glad I was able to snap it back into place so cleanly."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley chuckled. "I learned this when I first got Ace. Not because I was afraid of my riding abilities" he grinned cockily "but because my sister Natalie got about the clumsiest horse in the world and I was afraid one or both of them would get hurt."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Yeah. She is. She's being a hermit lately though. She won't even come out of her room to eat!" He rolled his eyes. "But I think she's come out of her shell now. Probably because I completely abandoned her yesterday and only replied o her texts telling her to get out." He chuckled. He was talking while he was working on a Wild Style's leg.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley chuckled. "My favorite color is blue, my birthday is May tenth, my favorite movie at the moment is The Giver, same with favorite book, and my favorite number would be twelve, as it was my number back when I lived in the city and I was the school's star quarterback." He laughed a little. "I have to say, I prefer riding to football."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Uh. Navy blue. What about you? What's your favourite color or number or movie or book?" He asked, smiling at her.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Yes! Drama is the funnest! XD))

Harley grinned when she was talking about the books and frowned when he heard the person walking. He looked at his watch. "Shoot! Their break is over. I'll try to distracted them. Just help Wild Style get up and out the back door." He nodded to the unlocked back barn doors then stood up and opened the front door. He slipped out and shut it behind him.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley cringed when he heard Ayvree slamming cupboard doors. What is she doing!?

"Who's in there!?" The vet asked, trying to dodge around Harley.

"No one! Crazy wind!" He chuckled nervously. He started clicking his tongue when he heard Wild Style's hooves clopping on the ground. He waited for a few moments in silence, suffering through the vet's suspicious stare. "Well I should go find a teacher or something. You know training and stuff. Have a nice day!" he rushed, then spun on his heals and ran out of the building. Once he was out he untied Ace and saw Ayvree and Wild Style behind some hay and jogged over to them, Ace following. "That was close."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley set Ace back to help Wild Style with her limp, then pulled Ayvree into a hug while they walked. "She's going to be fine," he assured her. "It was only a crack I think after I set her leg back into place."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Harley chuckled. "Getting in trouble isn't anything that I'm worried about. And I'm definitely still going to hang out with you. Wild Style is one of the reasons. I'll be needing to check up on her every once in a while, just in case." He smiled down at her.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Sure. I'm going to go look through all of the stalls to see if there is one open or if she already has a stall))

"I like it when you smile," Harley said, his smile growing wider. "You're even prettier when you smile like that."