Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Dead for the Money

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peg (new)

Peg (goodreadscompegfish2hotmailcom) | 10 comments The second in my (slightly) paranormal Dead Detective Mysteries, DEAD FOR THE MONEY, is now available for audio. I have codes to give away for those who might be willing to post a review.
Seamus is the guy you can engage to find out who killed you and why. In this segment, he helps a man who was pushed off a bluff near Frankfort, Michigan. To his irritation, however, the Powers That Be ask him to take along a trainee who isn't exactly the cooperative type.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Is this a standalone novel or do they need to be read in sequence?

message 3: by Peg (new)

Peg (goodreadscompegfish2hotmailcom) | 10 comments It's the second of a series. They don't have to be read in sequence, since each novel is a case Seamus takes on for a murder victim.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to give it a listen please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments It sounds interesting. I have another book ahead of you, but I would like to listen-2-review it. jeffrey.barron.owens@gmail.com.

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com
Also, if you happen to have the first book and would like it reviewed, I'd be happy to do so.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Hey Peg,

Just to let you know that I finished Dead for the Money a little while ago and posted my reviews on Goodreads, Audible and my blog at https://jeffreybarronowens.wordpress.com.

I did enjoy it very much. I gave it a solid 4 stars. My only gripe was that I was highly suspicious of the killer well before the reveal at the end of the book. I like mysteries that keep me guessing so that I have no idea whodunit until the reveal. Still, it was a solid four stars, and I do recommend it in my review.

Great job!!! I certainly could not have done any better!!! :-)

Jeffrey

message 8: by Peg (new)

Peg (goodreadscompegfish2hotmailcom) | 10 comments Thank you so much!