Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

The Girls of Room 28: Friendship, Hope, and Survival in Theresienstadt
This topic is about The Girls of Room 28
The Girls of Room 28: Friendship, Hope, and Survival in Theresienstadt, by Hannelore Brenner

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Barbara Pereira (babitix) | 779 comments I'm reading this book for week 19. A non-fiction book.

I love reading about the Holocaust (I don't enjoy reading it, but I love the people I "meet" in these books. Each person is special for me: Anne Frank, Eva Schloss, Chil, Schindler, and many others), and I think I will make good friends reading it.

Barbara Pereira (babitix) | 779 comments What a book. I won't give it a 5 because it's not one of my favorites. But this book deserves a BIG FOUR! I love reading about the Holocaust, and it was different this time, because I didn't know anything about Theresienstadt.

I have no words to explain how sad is reading about the Holocaust. I'll definelety lend my book to some friends interested on it, and other friends that doesn't know too much about WW2.

There is not a "favorite character" beucase unfortunately this book is real. All the jews deserve my admiration and love! ❤