Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maarja (new)

Maarja (maarjao) | 14 comments I couldn't find the following book on GR. Could you please add?

* Title: Pansies
* Author(s) name(s): Alexis Hall
* ISBN (or ASIN): 978-1-62649-306-3
* Publisher: Riptide Publishing
* Publication date: Oct 10, 2016
* Format: ebook
* Description: Alfie Bell is . . . fine. He’s got a six-figure salary, a penthouse in Canary Wharf, the car he swore he’d buy when he was eighteen, and a bunch of fancy London friends.

It’s rough, though, going back to South Shields now that they all know he’s a fully-paid up pansy. It’s the last place he’s expecting to pull. But Fen’s gorgeous, with his pink-tipped hair and hipster glasses, full of the sort of courage Alfie’s never had. It should be a one-night thing, but Alfie’s never met anyone like Fen before.

Except he has. At school, when Alfie was everything he was supposed to be, and Fen was the stubborn little gay boy who wouldn’t keep his head down. And now it’s a proper mess: Fen might have slept with Alfie, but he’ll probably never forgive him, and Fen’s got all this other stuff going on anyway, with his mam and her flower shop and the life he left down south.

Alfie just wants to make it right. But how can he, when all they’ve got in common is the nowhere town they both ran away from.
* Page count: ~405
* Link to cover: http://riptidepublishing.com/sites/de...

There is also a print edition, with this ISBN: 978-1-62649-307-0

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4616 comments Added, with placeholder covers from publisher website:

»  ebook ISBN 9781626493063: Pansies
»  paperback ISBN 9781626493070: Pansies

I added the book to the Spires Universe series. Since the page counts are estimates, I did not include those.

In future, when linking to cover information, please link to the full page instead of just the image so we can verify the ISBN and be sure we are working on the correct edition. :-)

message 3: by Maarja (new)

Maarja (maarjao) | 14 comments Thank you! :) I'll keep the instructions is mind.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pansies (other topics)
Pansies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alexis Hall (other topics)