RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

General > Roleplay request

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Allucinora, Your super complicated, expects high quality work, head mod (new)

Allucinora | 47 comments Mod
Ask, anyone wanna RP? Or, something else.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Anyone anyone anyooooonnnnne? I got a dragon in Waveclaw.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Rotting wasteland?
You wanna post first?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense~ wrote: "Hoi!
- Singularia (Goddess)
- Tenedi (Leafclaw)

Em, wanna rp?"

Yessssss how about Rey and her mother since Tenedi is being used?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Ummmmm somewhere in Waveclaw area?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Ice cliffs? U post first x3

(Sorry for late replies, im on wattpad reading some AWESOME fanfics about da pack :3)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) (XD. It's okay. I'm at a writing camp)

Okay. I would but I can't. I'm supposed to be writing. Could you pretty please?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Anybody have a forger-rank dragon Igneaus could meet and trade with?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Anyone?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Okie! ^_^ Every one of my dragons is at the Windswept Plateau except for my Waveclaw Ureylee.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Well the Windswept plateau is a party, so your dragons can be there and somewhere else at the same time. But only one more place

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Oooooookie. I kinda wanna use my Fireclaw, Inferno.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Ok, so lemme see
I think I have:

Singularia - Goddess of unreality and reality
Tenedi - Leafclaw healer
Igneaus/Igni - Fireclaw forger/forager
Luculentea/Tea - Windclaw queen
Mitzuki - Greyclaw queen

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) How about Igneaus since he's a Fireclaw too?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Hmm, sure
But I kinda want to use Tea
Also, Allu contacted meh to say that I could play Mocha while she's gone... I think she went on a world tour or something XD

message 24: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments I have Valkyrie and Elyrius, two waveclaws, anyone want to RP?
Other than those 2 all my dragons are at the Feast thing

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Emily ~ To the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered ~ wrote: "I have Valkyrie and Elyrius, two waveclaws, anyone want to RP?
Other than those 2 all my dragons are at the Feast thing"

We could role play the twins?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense~ wrote: "Hmm, sure
Also, Allu contacted meh to say that I could play Mocha while she's gone... I think she went on a world tour or something XD"

Okie. ^_^ We could do Inferno and Tea in one of the neutral territory spots?

message 27: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments Emily ~Hira is the Best~ ~A Lie Twice Believed is Self Deceived~ wrote: "Emily ~ To the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered ~ wrote: "I have Valkyrie and Elyrius, two waveclaws, anyone want to RP?
Other than those 2 all my dragons are at the Feast thing"

..."

Sure, where?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) How about by the ocean?

message 29: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments Sure, you post first?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Emily ~Hira is the Best~ ~A Lie Twice Believed is Self Deceived~ wrote: "Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense~ wrote: "Hmm, sure
Also, Allu cont..."

Rainsong jungle?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense~ wrote: "Emily ~Hira is the Best~ ~A Lie Twice Believed is Self Deceived~ wrote: "Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own co..."

Sure. You post first?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Emily ~Hira is the Best~ ~A Lie Twice Believed is Self Deceived~ wrote: "Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense~ wrote: "Emily ~Hira is the Best~ ~A Lie Twice Believed is Sel..."

Sure, what plot?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) What do you mean?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Oh! *shrugs* I dunno. Tribe meeting thingy...?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Sure why not!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
My Characters

OPEN

Waveclaws
-Permafrost (Lieutenant)
-Tsunami (King)
-Rip (Warrior)
-Silena (Healer)

Greyclaws
-Shadow (Forger)
-Lyra (Lieutenant)

Windclaws
-Stormswift (King)
-Typhoon (High Guard)

Fireclaws
-Ray (Scout)
-Molten (Warrior)

Leafclaws
-Flora (Citizen)

Gods
-Time

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Ken we can RP Tsunami and Mocha, (<= she's Waveclaw queen) Allu gave me permission to RP her dragon while she's gone.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Ah okey! Where to?

message 42: by ♥ Emily ♥ (last edited Aug 26, 2016 07:00PM) (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 58 comments So anyone want to RP?
Waveclaws open-
A High Guard
Fireclaws open-
The queen
Greyclaws open-
A hatchling
Leafclaws open-
The queen
A warrior
The queen and king's hatchling

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I have the Greyclaw King, a Leafclaw apprentice, and a Waveclaw High Gaurd.

Wafflez ~This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky. The wolf that will keep it may prosper. The wolf that shall break it must die~ wrote: "Anywhere, whatcha want?"

I dunno, you pick :P

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Wait, who r we roleplaying again? It's been so long XD
Ya choose, plez I run out of ideaz

Tsunami and Mocha. We can do the king and queen's lair..

Where?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Anyone anyone? I have;

Brisingr/34/Greylaw/King/Tiny lil' cinnamon roll/Okay really big cinnamon roll

Areylia/Millions of years old (looks 17)/Waveclaw/Female High guard/Demigod (Singulara's daughter)

Inferno/259/Fireclaw/Lieutenant/Not on good terms with the Winclaw Queen/Oh who am I kidding they're best friends off set XD

Chance/5/Leafclaw/Scholars Apprentice/Terrified of Fireclaws so...

« previous 1