RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

Dragon Creation > Make a Grayclaw

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allucinora, Your super complicated, expects high quality work, head mod (new)

Allucinora | 47 comments Mod

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Ken do u want them to become friends in the end... or Lyra getting exiled?

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
I'm not sure yet. I know you would prefer Mitzuki to stay alive so what would you want for Lyra to do instead?

message 5: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Aug 05, 2016 06:16AM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) She could get exiled and that's how rouges are introduced?

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
That could work

Do you think Allu should approve it

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) *is extremely happy that my remark had positive feedback*

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) I'd say it's approved, but idk about Allu. I'll try to convince her. Eh, I wuz bored and I'm playing moviestarplanet, anyone wanna play wid meh?

Okey.
Also, I've heard of that, but I don't have an account there. sorries

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yes ^^

Beautiful! Approved ^_^
You can move Edrani to the "Approved Greyclaws" thread.