Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Amber and RedAxel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Hey.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Hi. So I need to warn you I really need to go to bed soon because I'm at a camp right now so tomorrow I'll be busy but we also go home tomorrow so I won't be busy after that.

message 3: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Alright, that's fine. I'll be pretty busy starting in August, but I'll be able to reply usually in the later afternoon.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Okay cool. So any ideas?

message 5: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments I mean, I could probably come up with something. Are there any types of roleplays you like more than others?

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments I can tell you what I don't like... Pregnancy, apocalypse, or super bad illnesses/accidents. I like fantasy and realistic but I probably prefer fantasy because anything can happen.

message 7: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Yeah, I'm not really a fan of those either. I don't really enjoy medieval fantasy, but I'd be okay with modern fantasy.

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Modern fantasy is better, I agree. I always like to take vampires/werewolves/Angels and stick them in the modern day.

message 9: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 11:32PM) (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments That could work. I don't think I'm in the mood to play a vampire myself, but werewolves sound cool.

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Oh I don't care what creature it is or what pairing of creatures it doesn't even have to be one of those three characters. I personally like playing dragons that can take human forms.

message 11: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments I've never tried a dragon-themed roleplay. We can do that, if you want.

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Okay. Do we want a deeper plot or just jump in? Characters first though.

message 13: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments We should probably at least come up with a setting first, and create our characters. Are they going to school, or something?

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Maybe school. Maybe they don't know they are both dragons or something I don't know.

message 15: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Sure. If that's the case, probably highschool. Maybe sophomores or juniors?

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Id say junior or senior. Sophomore is too young for my liking.

message 17: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Alright, that's fine. Junior works for me, I don't really like playing seniors. Not sure why.

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Okay that works. So simple characters? Name, age, appearance?

message 19: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Sure. Sorry, I had a fundraiser thing going on for band.

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments It's fine. I'm working on a character.

message 21: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Alright. I'll work on one as well.

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Real faces or anime?

message 23: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Real, I think. You can use anime if you want, though.

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments I prefer real. I just wanted to check. Sometimes people surprise me with an anime face claim and I have to change mine.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Name:
Maxine 'Max' Wilde

Appearance:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.ne...

Dragon appearance:
http://orig01.deviantart.net/d38c/f/2...

She looks like a realistic Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon but her scales are a deep purple. Her dragon form is small but she's quick and really powerful.

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments And her eyes are this color: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...

message 27: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 23, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Name: Destin Aris
Appearance:
Eyes:

Dragon Appearance: He'd have a little more of an orange tint to his scales, but more or less.

He'd also be smaller than the picture would imply, but he's not as small as a Toothless would be. He's pretty strong and powerful, and he's fast but he can't turn sharp corners or anything quickly. He's probably still smaller than other dragons.

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Cool. So do we want one to be a new student or just be the beginning of the school year?

message 29: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Hm. Maybe a new student. My character can be a new transfer, if you want.

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments I'd prefer to be the transfer but if you want to go ahead.

message 31: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments If we both want to be a transfer, we could just do the beginning of a school year or a new semester.

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Let's just do a new semester then

message 33: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Alright. Do you want to start, or should I?

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Can you?

message 35: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Yeah, I can. Sorry I keep dropping off, I keep having to do stuff today.

message 36: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Destin sighs slightly as he arrives at school. He's close enough to walk to school from his house, and it was about ten minutes, more or less. He pushes through the front doors, dodging the occasional student. He likes to get to school earlier than he really has to; it gives him time to figure out if he forgot anything he needs to do in regards to homework.

message 37: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Max silently walked through the halls, keeping her head down and eyes on the floor. She was started to get used to the stares, apparently it wasn't everyday a school got a new student. She was sure she would be much more interesting if they knew she was from a different country. But her brother had told her to keep that a secret so they'd been working on perfecting their accents. Now no one could tell. Well, she thought. She wouldn't know since she hadn't uttered a single word since she had started at the school.

message 38: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Luckily for Destin, he'd moved from all the way across the country, yes, but at least this time he wasn't moving into another country. He has an accent, as usually when he and his family moves, they move around in relatively the same part of a country. But as long as he has the time and focus to obscure it, he at least doesn't sound completely foreign. Destin is pretty good at sticking to the background, which is good; but even that isn't going to save him when classes start. All of his classes are full semester, so he's the new kid in all of them. He starts to move to the general area his locker is supposed to be.

message 39: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Max stopped and stood to the side. She couldn't remember where her locker was. She'd gotten a tour the day before so she would 'know where everything was' but it hadn't been helpful. Especially not since it had been a school day so she was more focused on the staring people rather than the information. Finally she just decided to go for it and ended up somehow finding her locker. But now posed a new problem. Where was her first class? She let out a heavy breath and looked to the halls that were starting to fill. Where was calculus? She had no clue. Wandering part two ensued.

message 40: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Destin's mostly going off the signs indicating room numbers for hallways. His backpack, which has all of his journals and everything for the classes he's taking from before he moved, is starting to make his shoulders ache slightly. He turns into the hall he thinks should have his locker; or is it the net one over? He sighs slightly. At least he got here with plenty of time to spare, so hopefully he'll be able to find his first few classes for later and get a feel for the layout of the school. After a couple of minutes he finds his way to his locker, and starts trying to open it; he's always been bad with the locks on lockers. You'd think having had many in his life would help, but that experience only helps after he figures out how to do the combination in the first place.

message 41: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Max was lost. Not even the signs were helping anymore. This would have been a lot easier if she was still in the European school system. She bit her lip when she saw a guy struggling with his lock. She wondered if she could help someone then she could get some help in return. But that actually required talking. Not that she was shy. She generally wasn't. But new country, new school, lots of secrets. It was all getting the best of her. "Do you need help?" she questioned at a barely audible level, and looked down to the floor. She brushed her foot against the ground and hugged her calculus text book to her chest.

message 42: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Destin pauses to rub at his eyes. He's not a morning person; he'd had two cups of coffee before coming to school today so he could at least have enough energy to last through his first day here. He's eyeing the people around him, kind of toying with the idea of asking someone for help. If he can't get this locker open he's going to have to carry everything around in his backpack all day; he would like to deposit at least half of his stuff into the locker. Just when he's about to call over to someone a few lockers away, he sees someone walk into his peripheral view and pauses, turning to look. He almost can't hear the question over the footsteps and quiet chatter of students in the hall. "Yeah, I think so." He murmurs, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck slightly. "I'd really appreciate it."

message 43: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Max was silent. Surprised he had actually surprised, though she shouldn't have been considering she had said something. That generally earned a response. "Um," she ran her hand through her hair, "what's your combination?" Her voice was still quiet, not as quiet as before though. She stepped closer to the locker and put her hand on the dial, ready to spin it in the proper directions when she was fed the numbers. As he gave them to her she flipped the dial. At first it didn't open but she slammed her palm against the center of the door then tried to open it again and it did. She stepped back and gave a small smile.

message 44: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Destin, after at least a few minutes of relentlessly trying to open his locker and utterly failing, had committed the combination to memory. He stands up a little straighter as he answers. "13, 22, 4." He's lucky he's good at memorizing things, because he can't think of a single trick to helping remember that. He shrugs slightly to himself and watches as the tries to open it; when he sees that it doesn't open, he almost slumps, but then he jumps a little when she slams her hand into the locker. His jaw drops slightly when it opens; of course, lockers in different schools have different tendencies, but he hadn't thought this would be what he'd have to do. He pulls his backpack off of his shoulders and smiles back. "Thanks. I would've been stuck there forever." He admits as he shoves his things for the second half of the school day into his locker.

message 45: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Max nodded. She brushed her foot against the ground again then pushed her hair behind her ear. She looked up to the guy, making eye contact for the first time since she had started this whole ordeal. "I'm new here and I don't know where calculus is. Do you happen to know?" she questioned. If he didn't she would have to work up the courage to talk to a different person and she didn't think she could do that again. She couldn't help but notice how vibrant his eyes were. That actually made her feel a little better. Most dragons had really bright eyes and it made her feel better that this person did too. "I'm uh, Max by the way," she spoke.

message 46: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments Destin looks over to her after reluctantly shutting his locker; who knows if he'll be able to open it again, but at least watching her gave him some idea of how these lockers work. He slings his backpack over his shoulder once again, and pauses when he meets her eyes. They're a bright purple; honestly, they're kind of beautiful, but obviously he isn't going to say that out loud. He thinks back for a few seconds; while wandering to find his locker, he had taken note of general subject areas. He's pretty sure he passed a couple calculus classrooms; he had taken special note of those, since he has calculus third period. "I'm new as well, but I'm pretty sure I saw them while I was walking around." He answers her. "I don't know if I could give very good directions, but I could probably show you." He offers, and then smiles at her. "Destin. Nice to meet you."

message 47: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments "That'd be perfect," Max commented, her eyes brightening when he said he'd show her. "It's nice to meet you too," she added, her voice the least shy it had been since she had asked if he needed help. She had to look up to meet his face, she was a whopping 5'3 and no one had ever let her live it down at home. Everyone in her clan had been tall and big dragons. She was tiny in human and dragon form, her brother was the one who didn't let her live it down the most though. She couldn't remember a time when Ben wasn't teasing her about it. She waited for Destin to lead the way then fell in line beside him.

message 48: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments He nods and looks down at her again. She is fairly short; of course, he's already seen shorter people in this school. He's not too tall; 5'10", which is an inch taller than his older sister. She had been pretty ticked off when he finally overtook her in height, at least in human form; as a dragon, he's still smaller than his sister, which at least pacifies her slightly. They can't really make fun of one another's height because it varies on their form. Typically in his family, they're a little taller than average, but their dragon forms are bigger than expected; his is smaller than anyone his age or older in his family, unfortunately. He turns to start walking down the hall, concentrating so he doesn't get lost.

message 49: by Amber (new)

Amber | 683 comments Max fell silent, unsure of what else to say. When she saw the classrooms come into view she suddenly found herself remembering the path she had taken during the tour. She was still pretty early which she was happy about, that way she could request that the teacher no introduce her and find a spot in the back of the class where hopefully, she'd go unnoticed. "I kind of remember this now. Thank you. I would have wandered hopelessly," she spoke when she saw the teacher she had been introduced to coming out of his room, now even knowing which classroom for sure.

message 50: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 72 comments It would probably be difficult to hold a conversation even if he did have something to talk about; as the minutes pass by, more students come, and the halls are starting to get pretty loud. Of course, the majority of kids are probably hanging around the cafeteria, from what he saw, but there's still a fair amount lingering in the halls. He glances ahead and he's pretty sure he's on the right path; they're passing the geometry classrooms now, which he remembers, and apparently she does, too. He turns his head to look at her and nods, smiling. "It's no problem. I'd better go try and find my classroom, though." He says, glancing around. He has AP Physics first period. "Hopefully I'll see you around?" He offers, and smiles at her again.

« previous 1 3