The Challenge Factory discussion

2016 Archives Monthly Reading > Ezi's August Starter Plan

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Jul 22, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16415 comments Mod

message 2: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 26, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi’s August 2016
Audiobooks:

Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2) by Roan Parrish Stolen and Forgiven (Branded Packs, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Bachelor Unforgiving by Brenda Jackson Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day Wake of Vultures (The Shadow, #1) by Lila Bowen Fire Bound (Sea Haven, #5) by Christine Feehan Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13) by Abbi Glines Addicted (Outlaws #2) by Elle Kennedy
E-books:
Safe With You by Catherine Lievens The Good Fight (Time Served #3) by Julianna Keyes The Summer of Me by Angela Benson Bound to You (At Your Service, #1) by Shawntelle Madison Surrender to You (At Your Service #2) by Shawntelle Madison The Angels' Share (The Bourbon Kings, #2) by J.R. Ward

August AMMP POFM: Christine picked Money, Power & Sex A Love Story by Norian F. Love Sweet Rome (Sweet Home, #1.5) by Tillie Cole Rushing the Goal (Assassins, #8) by Toni Aleo
August Kicks Recommends: by Sara Kate: Flirting with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #1) by Kate Meader Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1) by L.H. Cosway Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3) by Faith Hunter
August PKC Recommends N/A
August RRRC Let's Partner Up! w/~Melissa~: I Rolled 4: Sports Romance: Dirty English (English, #1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) by Jennifer Probst
August RRRC Pick it for Me :
August - Sept 2026 RRRC Meet-n-Greet Challenge: (view spoiler)
August TCF DB by Alessia Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13) by Abbi Glines & The Summer of Me by Angela Benson
August TCF FWYS : Hades Hangmen by Tillie Cole (Books 3-4) Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3) by Tillie ColeDeep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4) by Tillie Cole
August TDD Recommends Challenge by: Chocolatesoup: Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses, #1) by Eloisa JamesFor You (The 'Burg, #1) by Kristen Ashley The Score (Off-Campus, #3) by Elle KennedyFlirting with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #1) by Kate Meader
August TDD Random Reads Challenge: N/a

BUDDY READS
Krissy: Blood Shadows (Blackthorn, #1) by Lindsay J. PryorThe Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years, #2) by Sarina BowenBlonde Date (The Ivy Years, #2.5) by Sarina BowenThe Understatement of the Year (The Ivy Years, #3) by Sarina BowenA Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3) by Keira Andrews
Krissy, Runell, ~Melissa~, Fleurette & Erin: Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1) by L.H. Cosway

message 3: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 26, 2016 05:40PM) (new)

Meet & Greet - Round 17 (August - Sept 2016)
Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14) by Lara Adrian Unwanted (Elemental Assassin, #14.5) by Jennifer Estep Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8) by Nalini Singh Dark Gold (Dark, #3) by Christine Feehan The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia Fire Bound (Sea Haven, #5) by Christine Feehan Close to You (Fusion, #2) by Kristen Proby Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3) by Faith Hunter Sugar Rush (Sugar Bowl, #2) by Sawyer Bennett If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands, #8) by Cherise Sinclair Safe With You by Catherine Lievens Noah by Cara Dee Gun Moll (Gun Moll, #1) by Bethany-Kris Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness, #2) by Laura Kaye Servicing the Target (Masters of the Shadowlands, #10) by Cherise Sinclair Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) by Nicole Williams Because You Love Me Jake & Sabrina by Lena Hart The Hurricane (The Hurricane, #1) by R.J. Prescott Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4) by R.L. Mathewson What We Find (Sullivan's Crossing, #1) by Robyn Carr Love Lessons (Love Lessons, #1) by Heidi Cullinan Catch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS, #6) by Charlie Cochet Misconduct by Penelope Douglas Addicted (Outlaws #2) by Elle Kennedy The Highlander Takes a Bride (Highlanders, #3) by Lynsay Sands Fallout by Lisa Henry Beyond the Sea by Keira Andrews A Beautiful Kind of Love (Choices, #1) by Ellie Wade Money, Power & Sex A Love Story by Norian F. Love
BONUS PICKS:
Rise of the Fallen (All the King's Men, #1) by Donya Lynne Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1) by Megan Erickson The Wild One (de Montforte Brothers, #1) by Danelle Harmon The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) by Jennifer Probst Flirting with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #1) by Kate Meader Show Me, Baby (Masters of the Shadowlands, #9) by Cherise Sinclair Vespertine by Leta Blake Scandal Never Sleeps (The Perfect Gentlemen, #1) by Shayla Black Adulting 101 by Lisa Henry Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1) by L.H. Cosway His Light in the Dark by L.A. Fiore Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1) by Jacqueline Carey . It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1) by Shelly Alexander Almost Heaven (Sequels, #3) by Judith McNaught

Dec 2015-Jan 2016 M-n-G:
Heart of the Warrior (All The King's Men, #2) by Donya Lynne Snowflakes & Fire Escapes by J.M. Darhower Embracing His Syn (Nothing Special, #2) by A.E. Via The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1) by Sarina Bowen Carnal Innocence by Nora Roberts BONUS PICKS The Score (Off-Campus, #3) by Elle Kennedy If You Dare (MacCarrick Brothers, #1) by Kresley Cole

Oct-Nov 2015 M-n-G:
On Her Watch (Don't Tell, #2) by Rie Warren The Education of Sebastian (The Education of..., #1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick Darkest Before Dawn (KGI, #10) by Maya Banks Camp Hell (PsyCop #5) by Jordan Castillo Price Best Laid Plans (Assassin/Shifter, #5) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Smiley (New Species, #13) by Laurann Dohner BONUS PICKS The Prince Who Loved Me (The Oxenburg Princes, #1) by Karen Hawkins Numbers (New Species, #14-15) by Laurann Dohner Closet Confession by Kindle Alexander Valor on the Move by Keira Andrews

August-Sept 2015 M-n-G:
Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2) by J.M. Darhower With a Twist (Last Call, #4) by Sawyer Bennett Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Rival Within by S.J.D. Peterson Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5) by Samantha Young The Slave (Free Men, #1) by Kate Aaron Memorizing You by Dan Skinner
BONUS PICKS
Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy He's So Fine (Lucky Harbor, #11) by Jill Shalvis By Any Other Name (Forbidden, #1) by J.M. Darhower If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands, #8) by Cherise Sinclair Deliver Me from Darkness (Paladin Warriors, #1) by Tes Hilaire Tough Love (Special Delivery, #3) by Heidi Cullinan

message 4: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 26, 2016 09:14AM) (new)

Upcoming Books
Like a Lover (Housemates, #2) by Jay Northcote Bound to You (At Your Service, #1) by Shawntelle Madison Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13) by Abbi GlinesAddicted (Outlaws #2) by Elle Kennedy

JULY:
7/12: Surrender to You (At Your Service #2) by Shawntelle Madison
7/18: Unwanted (Elemental Assassin, #14.5) by Jennifer Estep 7/22
7/25: The Good Fight (Time Served #3) by Julianna Keyes

AUGUST
8/1: Bachelor Unforgiving by Brenda Jackson
8/30: Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15) by Jennifer Estep
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER :
10/4: The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia

message 5: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I'm interested to see what you think of Up in Flames.

message 6: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

I've been procrastinating on it because I thought Nan was a douche. So I've been putting it down. Did you like it?

message 7: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments ThatEzi wrote: "I've been procrastinating on it because I thought Nan was a douche. So I've been putting it down. Did you like it?"

I hated it. But not because of Nan. In fact, I felt like she got shafted.

message 8: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

I don't feel inspired but I better read it soon

message 9: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 26, 2016 09:15AM) (new)

Game of Thrones Unsullied photo Game-of-Thrones Grey worm_zpsoqmxk5rx.gif

FINISHED:
♥♥♥♥♥:
Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4) by Abigail Roux
♥♥♥♥:
Close to You (Fusion, #2) by Kristen Proby The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) by Jennifer Probst Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3) by Tillie Cole The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years, #2) by Sarina Bowen Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4) by R.L. Mathewson Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run, #2) by Abigail Roux
♥♥♥:
Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses, #1) by Eloisa James Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2) by Roan Parrish Safe With You by Catherine Lievens Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow, #5) by Molly Harper The Gilded Years by Karin Tanabe The Good Fight (Time Served #3) by Julianna Keyes Dark Gold (Dark, #3) by Christine Feehan Bachelor Unforgiving by Brenda Jackson Stolen and Forgiven (Branded Packs, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1) by L.H. Cosway
♥♥:
Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3) by K.A. Tucker Part & Parcel (Sidewinder, #3) by Abigail Roux Like a Lover (Housemates, #2) by Jay Northcote

Blood Shadows (Blackthorn, #1) by Lindsay J. Pryor

message 10: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

message 11: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 22, 2016 03:54PM) (new)

September BR possibilities:
Furiously Happy A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) by Erin Watt