Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Recommendations No Cliffhangers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (new)

Monica (snowbunny1977) I'm looking for some books for my TBR lists. No cliffhanger type of series books. I love my HEAs. Series are fine as long as it adheres to the no cliffhanger. For instance, I know how popular and loved Kate Daniels books are but thats what I dont want. Same characters in all the books. I get bored otherwise. Any help is appreciated. :) Vampires, shifters, Fae, witches. Anything paranormal is fine and Urban Fantasy of course. :) Thank you!

message 2: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 451 comments Have you tried the Psy-Changling series by Nalini Singh? There's an ongoing story arc through the series, but each book is complete-no cliffhangers-and features a different couple.

message 3: by Vavita (new)

Vavita The Rest Falls Away
It is the first book of a series. You can read the first book and it ends.
If you like it, you can continue with the series.
It is really good. There are vampires but they are the bad guys. The story is about the girl who is training to be a vampire slayer. It is really cool! There are fights, dances, love.

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica (snowbunny1977) Sandra J wrote: "Have you tried the Psy-Changling series by Nalini Singh? There's an ongoing story arc through the series, but each book is complete-no cliffhangers-and features a different couple."

Thanks! I'll check it out. I dont mind continuing stories but a different couple is perfect!

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Tempted By Books (michelletemptedbybooks) | 195 comments Early Black Daggar Brotherbood is still one of my favorites.
I also REALLY love Lynsay Sands' Argeneau Series. They are a little silly but good fun.