Memory of Revolution discussion

Shōhoku High School > Auditorium

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 464 comments Mod
Auditorium

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison ran into the auditorium and sighed, smiling softly as she was finally in a place she felt safe. She went up to the stage and put her stuff down. She opened her violin case and took out her red electric violin. She sighed softly and slowly began playing 'You Belong With Me' By Taylor Swift and softly singing along.
((Violin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usUgN...
Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3t2A... ))

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments (( Aw, I didn't even get to respond XD.))

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments ((fixed it. XD pretend i posted this after.))

message 5: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna was not one to give up so easily, no matter how annoyed she was. After giving Madison a few seconds to breath, the girl walked into auditorium. With crossed arms she walked up to the stage. Looking around she assessed the situation. If it was amist a recital she would wait. If not, Yunna had plans to stand directly next to the girl.

message 6: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments ((I am not giving up yet XD.))

message 7: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison had her eyes closed and wasn't really paying attention to the world outside her music. She imagined she was on a stage with just a single light and the entire house was full of people and then she began her own song she'd been working on and danced as she played, her eyes opening but not really seeing Yunna, she was too lost in her music.
((song and dance: https://youtu.be/vxIOUJ7by6U?list=PL8... ))

message 8: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Well seeing as it seemed to only be a pretend play and no one was there, Yunna stepped onto the stage and walked straight up to Madison. "You didn't let me finish," she said as she lightly prodded the girl with her foot.

message 9: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments (( She only did that if it wasn't a real recital. Yunna wouldn't walk onto the stage during a real one. I just can't tell which it is from the way you're phrasing it.))

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments ((No yeah, Madison just was ignoring her while she played and it's not a recital))

Madison sighed and glared slightly at Yunna as she bent down and put her Violin away. "What do you want now, Yunna? I'm kinda practicing here." She said and closed her violin. Guess she'd have to find a new place to rehearse.

message 11: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna sighed. "Please, just let me get through this," she groaned.

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison sighed and stood up and looked at Yunna. "Alright. I'm listening." She said but not with an attitude or anything.

message 13: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Listen. I know we got off on the wrong foot, alright, and as much as it may seem like I like messing with people I actually rather not spend the next few years having bring that part of myself out where I do hurt people, but I will if things keep going as they are,"'she stated. "I'm not asking you to be my best friend, I'm not asking you to become a "groupie", all I'm asking is that we stop butting heads, alright? I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm not saying its mine. All I'm asking is that you at least give me another chance, ok?" She said.

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison frowned slightly, debating whether or not to trust her. But she'd rather have an Ally then an enemy. Madison spit in her hand and held it out for Yunna to shake. If she was serious about this she'd shake even if it was a spit shake. That's something her uncle taught her.

message 15: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Wow um, ok... Ew," Yunna said as she lightly took the girl's hand. As the two shook hands she only preyed it was over soon so she could get the spit off of her hand.

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison laughed and pulled her hand away. "Sorry. My uncle taught me to do that to make sure someone was serious about a deal." She said and pulled out two tissues and hand sanitizer. She wiped the spit off her own hand and used the sanitizer before hand the clean tissue and sanatizer to Yunna. "So, I have to ask.... Are you really interested in Kirito? Or was that just to get me back?" She asked and looked at Yunna, slightly worried about the answer.

message 17: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Oh, it was just to get you back," she shrugged casually as she cleaned her hands. "Well,'I kinda invited him out to the beach. He didn't say yes, but it would be rude to tell him no, so if he does come along you come to. I'm sure we can find you a cute little bikini to impress him with," she said with a slight snicker.

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison blushed Crimson and rubbed the back of her neck. "Uhhhhh, no." She said laughing slightly, embarrassed. "I don't wear bikinis. Especially not in front of boys. My parents would kill me." She said, sheepish at just the thought of it.

message 19: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments Yunna shrugged. "Ok, if you say so," she said as she turned to walk away. Her work here done.

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "What time should I be there?" She called after her. She might but on one pieces and cover ups. But she didn't want Kirito there watching girls in Bikinis without her. It made her worried.

message 21: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "If you're gonna come just come after the soccer game, I plan on staying there all day," she admitted.

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison sighed. "Game starts at 5pm and ends at ten or eleven. Can Kirito and I, I mean just me, come before and leave from there to the game?" She said, blushing slightly at her mistake.

message 23: by Rock (new)

Rock | 310 comments "Oh, sure," she shrugged. "I'm getting there early, but my modeling gig will be done around eleven most likely," she said.

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (last edited Jul 28, 2016 11:53PM) (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 184 comments Madison nodded and smiled. "Alright. See you there." She said and smiled before picking up her violin case and backpack and going to the Cafeteria for lunch.