What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tempting Bella (Accidental Peers, #2)
This topic is about Tempting Bella
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. High society historical romance. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Demi (new)

Demi (demdrummey) | 5 comments I read this book a few months ago but I cannot for the life of me remember its name. It takes place in England and the characters are from high society. I think that it was written within the last 10 years or something.
The main characters enter an arranged marriage when the hero was teen and the girl when she was 13. The hero sends the girl to boarding school until she grows up and then lets her travel Europe with her friends.
The girl comes back to London with her friends is tricked to believing that the hero is stealing some of the money he is in charge of but it turns out he was putting aside money for her in case something happened.
I remember that one of the girl's friends had been raped sometime before the start of the book by someone and her family tries to make her marry her rapist and force her to dissolve her engagement to a duke/lord/earl. Instead the heroine takes her friend to travel with her away from London.
Another one of the heroine's friends turn out to be the guy the friend who got raped was supposed to marry and later duels the rapist supposedly over a horse and wins.
Another one of the girls friends, a guy who purposely plants seeds of doubt in the girls mind about the hero.
The hero is very good with money. The heroine's father is gambler and I think they couple was married in the first because the hero's father won a bet or something from the heroine's father.

If anyone has any idea what the name is please tell me!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Demi, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Demi (new)

Demi (demdrummey) | 5 comments Yes I did it was tempting Bella by Diana Quincy

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36034 comments Mod
Great. Glad you found your book, Demi. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Tempting Bella by Diana Quincy.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tempting Bella (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Diana Quincy (other topics)