Just Potterheads being Potterheads! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Just chat here! this is where you can talk but not ramble. well, you can ramble, but you don't have to. this is designed for talking, but if you ramble all the time, go ahead here. You talk here and ramble at ramble. this is talk about whatever, just be appropriate and nice. the only rule that doesn't apply here is talk about Harry Potter only. Everything else still applies. and no, i won't tell you any of my information. I am not gonna do that, no way. Just, uh, I am young ish. so be appropriate. You might consider me a kid..., did you know a baby goat is also called a kid? and there was an outlaw or something named Billy the Kid? Those two relate becuase goat baby's are also called kids, and there's such a thing as a Billy Goat! Wait, I'm rambling again! ARG!

message 2: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Do you guys want this to also be a rp group

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ravenpaw, Want to help me put together Ilvermorny school for witch craft and wizardry

message 4: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments YA I DO!!!

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay. I'll send you an invite in a minute

message 6: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments YAY!!!!!

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ilvermorny school for witchcraft and wizardry!!

message 8: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments I'm thinking I might do Roleplay in here too, what do you all think? If there IS a you all...there aren't many people...

message 9: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments have you guys noticed i trail off a lot, using ...s? i do that ALL THE TIME

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) yes

message 11: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments so what do you think? RP group or no?

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) sure

message 13: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments YAY! i want it to be. THIS IS A RP GROUP NOW EVERYBODY! but you can just do the other stuff too. THANKS ASTRA

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Your welcome

message 15: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments *beams brightly, smiling so hard it hurts*

message 16: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Clark | 1 comments Are you looking for any more mods?

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda We need a thread for the Weasley twins since they're the greatest characters ever except for Luna she's great too.

message 18: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (last edited Jul 28, 2016 05:41AM) (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Katelyn wrote: "Are you looking for any more mods?"

Not at the moment. Sorry. But I should be later when I get to know you. I might make some of my other friends mods because I've known them longer so no hard feelings.

message 19: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Lacey wrote: "We need a thread for the Weasley twins since they're the greatest characters ever except for Luna she's great too."

Okay one minute. I will do that because I completely, wholeheartedly agree

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Can I just use one of the characters from Ilvermorny

message 21: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments What do you mean?

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The Ilvermorny group. Can I bring 1+ over here for roleplay

message 23: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Well I guess so! But we aren't rping at Hogwarts yet

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I know. I just need at least one character on stand by

message 25: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Understood, sort of

message 26: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Hey, guys, I feel rude every time I post twice in a row but anyways...I need a remedy. I have a really sore throat. I need some remedies ASAP. I wanna go to school tomorrow but I guess I can stay home if necessary. Please tell me some remedies that you know work because either you or a friend has used it before. Thanks! I'm sorry if I seemed bossy in this lol. I am so tired *flops down on desk and falls asleep*

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Try gurgling warm salt water for a minute the spitting it out every time your throats sore do it again. Lemon tea is also helpful:-) hope you feel better

message 28: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Yeah thanks! I tried the salt water, it just burns two minutes later. I can't talk very well today, it sounds like I have a voice crack every time I open my dumb mouth. Which is a LOT by the way. Ugh.

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Aww get better soon

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) *DANCES AROUND BECAUSE I LIKE HARRY POTTER AND YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY*

message 31: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments I'm better now. Apparently I didn't sound different that day. I swear to me it sounded terrible. And Em, that is a very good reason to dance *joins Em*

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) :D Yay!

message 33: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments So how's it going?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Fabuwondermously!

message 35: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments I take that as better than words can express.

message 36: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments So that's food

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yessssssssssssss! :D

message 38: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Food. Lol. I meant good. I am so strange

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Food is fabuwondermous too. XD

message 40: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Yes, yes it is *sigh* darn, now I'm hungry!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I eating chips nomnomnom

message 42: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Nom nom nom. (Red robin) Yummmmmmmmm. I can't eat lots of junk food cause I'm fat. Not really. But I'm slow and slightly overweight. Slightly. No I'm not. But I'm heavier than some of my friends. They either make me feel fat or poor. But I love them. Gosh I get off track easily. I'm doing CC so I'm trying to eat healthy. That's my point. I am not succeeding.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I'm a lazy poopalaka that either doesn't eat hardy at all for three days straight or eats everything in the house without a second thought.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) HEY RAVENPAW HEY RAVENPAW HEY RAVENPAW I HAS A QUESTIONNNNNNNNN! Where do I sign my character up for Quidditch?

message 45: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments Sorry I had to sleep. I am the only one up, sitting splayed out on the couch like a stick. I will go make that thread quickly! (I have to go through all my alerts first but then I will)

message 46: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments It is done

message 48: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments My fellow mod

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) YAY!!! :D

message 50: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 271 comments ^_^

« previous 1