DFW Planetary Society Book Club discussion

Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch, #1)
This topic is about Ancillary Justice
Meetups > Google Hangout for Ancillary Justice July 30th

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Markie (last edited Jul 21, 2016 12:36PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Markie (vegoego) | 90 comments Mod
Hey everyone!

We're having a Google Hangout discussion about Ancillary Justice Saturday July 30th at 8:00pm.
Anyone is welcome to sign in and join the discussion, or you can just watch the live feed on YouTube.

We will be broadcasting this live on YouTube to let other people listen in if they don’t want to be in the hangout.

We had some technical difficulties last time we tried this, but I think we've worked out all the bugs this time around.

How it works:

You’ll need a Google account to be able to join the Google Hangout. Check out our FAQ to learn about Google Hangouts/Accounts.

If you want to participate in the hangout, send Jess an email (jessica.heckman@planetary.org) with your gmail address so we can send you an invite. Once invited, you’ll be taken to the Hangout were you can jump right in and start chatting!

If you wanna ask a question or comment during the broadcast and are not in the Hangout, you can email us, Tweet at us @planetarydfw, or post questions in the goodreads forum.

Thanks, guys!

Mark | 87 comments What If I'm in Federal Witness Protection and can't have my face shown online? That's a normal concern right? Maybe I shouldn't have a dumb (and real) pic of myself here then...... darn.

Markie (vegoego) | 90 comments Mod
Haha! You definitely don't have to show your face on the hangout. It can be audio only.

Jessica | 82 comments Mod
There is also a text chat area for anyone who wants to join but can't or doesn't want to do audio or video.