1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Nowhere Motel (Astra and Queen)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Here we are

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) so who do you want to be? Muse A or B? Im okay with being either.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay. I kind of want to be Muse A

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Okay. So can I be the girl? XD.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Sure

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Cool. Do we do the Name, Age and Appearence thing?

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Yes

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Okay...

Name: Marina West
Appearence:

message 9: by Astra (last edited Jul 21, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Name: Daniel Snow
Appearance: description

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Okay. You want to start?

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Sure. I can start

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) In the almost middle of nowhere, broken down car, and stuck at a motel until a tow truck can come in the morning. Oh and the tow truck was only coming because the motel had a phone that was usable, unlike the service-less cell phone. Daniel sighed. The day had started out fine and now he was at a motel. He made sure to check in and get a room so he had somewhere to sleep.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Marina looked around, making sure her uncle nor anyone was following her. She took a deep breath and know knocked on Daniels door carefully. She tapped her foot on the floor, fiddling with her scarf.

message 15: by Astra (last edited Jul 21, 2016 03:54PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel looked out the window, seeing that it wasn't quite night yet. He set down the book he had been reading, a sappy romance novel, before he cautiously went to and opened his door. "Yeah?"

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((hold on. I want to add to that))

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Okay, all good now))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Marina opened and closed her mouth. She couldn't help but think of how deep of ocean blue his eyes we're. "Um....can I come in?" She asked, looking over her shoulders.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Yeah, sure" Daniel said, stepping to the side so she could come in. He watched the halls behind her. He wasn't really nervous, more of suspicious of other people. Not Marina though.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She stepped in. She stood in the middle of the room, her eyes closed. "Daniel, I need you to do something for me." She said, her arms crossed

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "What is it?" Daniel asked, making sure to close the door behind her. She had helped him earlier so he would do his best to do whatever it was she needed him to do for her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She turned around to face him. "Leave. Leave as far as you can and don't come back." She said, looking up at him.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "What...?" Daniel was confused. He couldn't exactly leave. His car was broken, and the tow truck wouldn't becoming till morning. And it wasn't like he could just walk.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) she shook her head. "You have to leave before the sun goes down. I-I have some bikes you can use. But you have to leave, Daniel." She said. She wouldn't let what happened to the other people here happen to him.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Marina... You know I can't leave. Not yet" Daniel said. He was confused as why she would be acting this way. It was peculiar, almost peculiar as he had seen another guest acting

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She grabbed his hand. "Please. You don't want to stay here." She sighed, looking him dead on the eyes. "Daniel...the tow truck isn't coming. Not today, not ever."

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "What do you mean It's not coming? The tow truck is supposed to come in the morning," Daniel said, getting more confused by what she was saying. Seriously, what was going on? Why did she want him to leave?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shool her head. "Daniel...those people have been waiting around for a tow truck. Some for more than ten years. Why do you think they are all wearing old nineteenth centre cloth?"She asked

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I haven't really seen any other guests. I don't know what you're talking about" Daniel frowned, concerned. He thought for a second that maybe she was delusional. It would explain what she was going on about and how it sounded like she was a tad bit crazy.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) she closed her eyes. "Daniel I mean it. You have to-" Se looked outside, noticing how it was already dark. "Your too late." She said, sitting on the bed and covered her face with her hands.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Too late? What do you mean?" Daniel sighed. "Look, Marina, I'm sure you're great and all but I don't understand what you're going on about. Goodnight" He said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shook her head. "Sit next to me. You'll see what i mean in a couple of minutes." She said

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel frowned slightly before sitting next to her, quite a bit suspicious. "So..."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She nodded, waiting for the lights to flicker off. "He doesn't come unless you've fallen asleep." She said, biting her lip.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Who's he?" Daniel asked, getting even more confused. There was a lot she wasn't telling him

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shook her head. "He's-" She was cut off when she heard someone try to twist the door.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel frowned, but he wasn't entirely worried since he had bolted the door. Even if someone did try to get in the likely hood of that actually happening was low

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She cleared her throat. "Sorry, we're kinda busy." She said, pretending to moan. She blushed at that last part.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel blushed. Was she seriously using that as an excuse? He shifted, slightly uncomfortable.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She chuckled softly, looking at him. She waited fir the 'Person' outside to do something

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel looked at the door, waiting to see if the person would go away. Which probably wouldn't be the case

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She waited, confused. He usually started making noises, especially when the lights we're off.

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel slowly stood up, concerned. He glanced at Marina through the corner of his eye.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She grabbed his hand. "Don't go." She said.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Why? I was just going to check," Daniel said softly

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shook her head. "Please don't. " She whispered softly.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel frowned then sat down next to her. "What is going on?" He asked

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shook her head. "That noise...it's someone who isn't human. He comes late at nights and drinks from people who stay here." She looked at him, her hand moving to his cheek. "I just couldn't let that happen to you." She whispered softly.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Daniel narrowed his eyes slightly. He didn't believe her. "And how do I know you aren't lying and this isn't some trick" He said standing back up.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She sighed, rubbing her hands on her jeans. "Im not. I can prove it." She said, tugging on her scarf and tilted her neck to the side, the new bites showing

« previous 1 3 4 5