Horror Aficionados discussion

Marvelry's Curiosity Shop
This topic is about Marvelry's Curiosity Shop
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > ARC of a new fantasy-horror book (magic, cursed antiques)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Jul 25, 2016 08:10AM) (new)

John Brhel | -1 comments Marvelry's Curiosity Shop by John Brhel

Marvelry's Curiosity ShopI'm launching a new fantasy-horror book, MARVELRY'S CURIOSITY SHOP, on July 26, and my co-writer and I would love it if you could review it. It's got magic, cursed antiques, and a dash of horror!

Please let me know if you would like to review it and I'll send you either a complimentary PDF or .mobi file.

message 2: by Diane (new) - added it

Diane | 2 comments I would love to read & review!

message 3: by John (new)

John Brhel | -1 comments Diane wrote: "I would love to read & review!"Great, Diane! Can you message me your email address? Also, would you prefer mobi or PDF?

message 4: by Latasha (last edited Jul 21, 2016 11:04AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Latasha (latasha513) | 11131 comments Mod
I'd like to read it for a review. I prefer mobi. i'll send you a message.. well I guess I have to add you as a friend first?

message 5: by John (new)

John Brhel | -1 comments Latasha wrote: "I'd like to read it for a review. I prefer mobi. i'll send you a message.. well I guess I have to add you as a friend first?"
Hi Latasha. Yep, we're buds now. So just send me your email address and I'll send you a .mobi.

Mkittysamom (mkittysabkworm) | 93 comments I really like the cover! Really well done! I'd love to read these tales..sounds like short stories? Not sure. I will send a friend request :)