Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Fiction/Christian Beta Reader- English-Writing Certified & Experienced Blogger/Writer

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (bookwormcastle) | 1 comments I am looking to beta read for Christian fiction/non-fiction. I am a fan of fantasy, sci-fi, thriller. I will not ready heavy romance or erotica. Looking to establish a potential partnership where we both help each other, as I am looking to establish a writing career as well. I am also available for additional professional proof-reading services. Please email me a kindle preferred or pdf if kindle is not available. Please post on here so I can determine if I can commit to your project. If you post a sample here first, that would be helpful. Thank you.

message 2: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Miner | 4 comments Hello Jen,

I am currently working on Christian fiction, but I'm going to warn you it's a very dark and dismal look at the world (like an exorcist kind of dark) and it is also a western, horror, thriller. If you are at all interested please send me a message or an e-mail at wazupguy.cm@gmail.com.

Chris

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Adams | 1 comments I have a rough draft of my Christian fiction ready to be read. Are you still interested in doing beta reads?