✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Floral & Warlordess

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Hey do you have any ideas. I'm open to anything as long as we both can agree on it just to be fair.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Maybe a fantasy or supernatural RP

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments We could do what ever you want. I would prefer fantasy but I don't really are.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Mk... So we've got dragons, shape shifters, Angels, faeries, merpeople, the like. Any ideas?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Angels is fine with me. If you wanted we can do it where it's an angel of death who claims people's lives when their time comes.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Hmm... What if it was a guardian angel goes to earth and finds himself attracted to this one girl and they have sex and he's addicted to her or whatever and he finds out she's the one he's supposed to protect and then they get into trouble and stuff

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments That sounds a lot better than my idea. I love it!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Okay! Characters?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Name: Alexis Stark

Face claim: Shay Mitchell

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) dallas

aries • guardian angel • looks 19 • heterosexual

self:
>flirtatious
>girl crazy
>fiery
>loves to laugh and make others laugh

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay you wanna start? Because honestly I have no clue how to start.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas couldn't stop eyeing the girl. He was sitting at the bar, downing drink after drink. Being an angel meant he could enjoy alcohol without getting drunk. His eyes lingered on her beautiful body and he couldn't help wanting to just grab her and force her to the ground. But of course, he was a gentleman.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis was on the dance floor with all of her friends. Her best friend was getting married soon so they came to the bar to celebrate. Alexis was dancing and moving her hips around as she turns her eyes connect with the a man sitting at the bar.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas smiled at the girl, admiring the way she danced. It really emphasized her beautiful body. Once again he felt the insane urge to get her naked right then and there. Instead he tilted his head toward the seat next to his and mouthed, "I'll buy you a drink"

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis bit her lip smiling. She made her way over to Dallas her hips swaying. She was wearing a red cocktail dress that ended mid thigh. She stood next to him bending over to place her mouth next to his ear. "Mind if I join you?"

message 18: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jul 22, 2016 09:30AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas smiled, watching her bare legs. As she put her lips near his ear he turned and brushed his lips against hers.
"Of course not," he purred silkily. He signaled for the bartender to get them both a drink and he downed his quickly. "I'm Dallas."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis smiled. She sat down facing him. "I'm Alexis. But most people call me Stark. It's my last name." Alexis says, sipping on her drink. She tried to fix her dress that dipped low showing off her cleavage. Giving up after a while she smiles softly. "What is a handsome man like you want with me?" She asks, leaning forward.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas's hungry gaze dipped to her revealed cleavage and he struggled to hide the lust in his eyes.
"Well, I think I'll call you Alexis," he murmured smoothly. "What do I want with you? Hmm. I think I'd rather enjoy driving you home. I'd love to do a sexy lady such as you a favor."
He rested a hand on her exposed thigh as his seductive eyes met hers.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis nods biting her lip again. "I would love that so very much. Do you have a car?" Alexis was drunk. Well sort of. She grabbed his hands and pulled them up. "Come on now love." She winks.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas chuckled. He slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her tight against his own body as they left.
"Of course I do," he purred, leading her toward his gleaming black Maserati. He slid into the drivers seat and rested his hand on her thigh again as he began to drive.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis looked out the window. She felt his warm ha d on her thigh. She shivered a little letting out a pleased sigh. Her legs relaxed as they parted a little. Alexis looked over at Dallas and watched him.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas smiled and pulled into the driveway of his own home.
"My home is your home," he told her, opening the passenger door and offering Alexis his hand. "You're welcome to come in."
His teeth glinted when he smiled.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis takes his hand and gets out of the car. "Dallas. I want you to show me a wild night. As wild as it can get." She says, turning to face him.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas smirked.
"Is that so?"
He pushed her inside his house and slammed and locked the door shut, smirking as he stalked toward her. With one hand, he pinned her against the hallway wall and kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis stood frozen for a few seconds unsure of what to do. Then she closed her eyes leaning into the kiss. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her as much as she can. She hasn't felt this excited in months almost a year. It felt great to relax and do her own thing. Alexis grabbed his button up shirt and yanked it open causing buttons to fly all over the place.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas chuckled.
"A little eager, are we?"
He pushed her into his bedroom and again closed the door. Neither of them were leaving anytime soon. He pinned her to the bed, taking his sweet time kissing her from throat to jawline to lips.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis stopes him. "Hang on I want to do something real fast." She slips out from under neath him and runs into the bathroom. Taking off her dress she's left in lace panties and a lace bra. She walks back out a sly smile on her face. "I'm your servant tonight. What do you want. Master."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas's smile grew feline.
"You," he purred. "I want you."
Again he pushed her down onto the bed, straddling her on his knees. He ripped her bra off and tossed it aside, his eyes growing wide with lust as he viewed her perfect breasts.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis smirked up at him. "You are a very naughty boy." She says, pressing her body against his. "Do anything. I'm all yours tonight and when ever you want me Dallas." She whispers.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas laughed.
"Naughty?" he murmured, his hands roving all over her breasts as he felt and squeezed them. He lowered his lips to her throat, kissing and licking the smooth skin.

((Pm?))

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments ((Sure.))

Alexis nods. "Yes. You are naughty master."