Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

FUN STUFF!!! > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Jan 02, 2019 10:55AM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I'm LoveArdent, but you can call me Ardent :) or Q if you've known me long enough

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hi Moon!

Nighttinker the nightwing | 225 comments Hi I'm nightinker tinker not thinker

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Nighttinker the nightwing wrote: "Hi I'm nightinker tinker not thinker"

oops sorry ^.^ welcome!

Nighttinker the nightwing | 225 comments Hellow and thx I'm doing a miny rp by my self wana join me I'm playing as nighttinker the only dragon I will be useing

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

sure where to?

Nighttinker the nightwing | 225 comments Well just walking arond looking for a since cave (I know thare is none) meet in the food room

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

ok

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Hoi it's Maple :)

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mapledream wrote: "Hoi it's Maple :)"

THE maple???????

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Mapledream wrote: "Hoi it's Maple :)"

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hi :3

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments THE maple? What do you mean THE Maple? Am I famous or something?

message 13: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Mapledream wrote: "THE maple? What do you mean THE Maple? Am I famous or something?"

The original owner of a WoF group I believe?

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

I once knew someone with the same name as you XD

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

welcome to the group Mapledream! I hope you have fun XD

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Princess Breeze~We think caged birds sing when really, they cry~ wrote: "Mapledream wrote: "THE maple? What do you mean THE Maple? Am I famous or something?"

The original owner of a WoF group I believe?"

Yeah. Wings of Fire RP

When I first saw some of your prophecy characters I thought they were my old ones XD That group was a mess

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

OMG SO IT IS YOUUUUUU

didn't you delete your account? are you resurrected? *bows*

I did have someone from your original group come and tell me that I copied yours...but i didn't so I told them i didn't and then they left...

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Yes I did. I was getting too addicted to GR so I stopped for a while. It feels life forever, but I'm back. I'm leaving all my old groups to the side except for Misfit Island. I have high hopes for that group.

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

glad you're back XD

you literally came at the perfect time for this group when all of the prophecy dragons are going to become available because all of the original people who claimed them became inactive

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments I was hoping to join a solid little group. I'm glad I made it in time to get in on the action

Nighttinker the nightwing | 225 comments Lel I totally thought you whare new

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Like new to gr or new to the group because I am new to the group

message 23: by Cas (new)

Cas | 15 comments Hi im Cas and i just joined

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Cas wrote: "Hi im Cas and i just joined"

HI!!!!!!!! WELCOME!

message 25: by Cas (new)

Cas | 15 comments HIII!!!!

message 26: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

XD lol

message 27: by Cas (new)

Cas | 15 comments Yep

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yolo

message 29: by Kian.R (new)

Kian.R | 7 comments {¥} EMERALDSTRIPE {¥} KIAN JAY RUSSELL {¥}
Hi whoever you are! As you can see, my name is Kian Jay Russell. I am one of the members of a huge chat group that has lasted for three years. For a long time, maybe two months, that group was gone. Everyone started leaving, but then I made TEAM EMERALDSTORM, a group to bring that chat back, and it worked! Now the team is done with its job, and everyone can just chat and RP…

{¥} ABOUT ME {¥}
I have three brothers, a dog named Gracie, and a cat named Sparks. I have blond hair and blue eyes. If you want to know my age and were I live you will have to be trusted. I love to play soccer, read, and write. My favorite book series' are Warriors by Erin Hunter and Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland.

{¥} MY OFFICIAL ROLE PLAY CHARACTERS {¥}
{Emeraldstripe} My official Warriors character, a gray tom with DARK green stripes and green eyes.
{Jaxel} My official multi-purpose character, has a dark blue hoodie, blond hair and blue eyes, likes to surf.
{Beam} My official Wings of Fire character, a rainwing that is usually bright colors of green, yellow, or orange. He has light green eyes.
{Hiro} My official magic character, a cloaked guy with brown hair and green eyes, has the power of nature magic.
{Carrot} My official veggie character, a carrot that yells all the time.

{¥} WEBSITES AND CONTACTS {¥}
{Storybird|EmeraldJay} My favorite website were people write, read, and share books.
{Facebook|Kian Russell} I use Facebook a lot. I am a admin of a Wings of Fire page.
{Instagram|RememberPasta} I have no posts, but I can still like your things!
{Xbox|AlphaJay4685} I play Halo, Minecraft, and more. Yes it is spelled wrong. (less)

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

lol i don't have an xbox but i think it'd be cool to have one XD

i do have a wii and a ps3

message 31: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Hey! I'm Imador. Joined a while ago but I want to start roleplaying here :P

message 32: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am PB, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask me any questions! :3

message 33: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Thanks! Currently checking on making a character. How's that work here? I'm kinda confused.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

no scavenger!

message 35: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments I think? XD

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hi Imador!!! Welcome to the group! I'm your head mod Raya and if you have any questions just ask me :)

message 37: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Hi raya! Thanks!

message 38: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

np ^u^

message 39: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Hi everyone I'm Zandraga feel free to call me anything you want really. Just tell me before hand. :P

message 40: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to have another member of the 'band'! You're one of us now :3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Raya :)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments XD My friend is in my head too much. When I read that it was very dark like You're one of us not *evil smile*

message 42: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

OMG HIHIHIHIHI WELCOME though PB&J already stole the welcoming post XP I'm always too late

You can call me Raya I'm your head mod so if you need me just ask ^u^

message 43: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) My name is Rumell and I love Winx

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome to the family rumell I'm leon if you need anything just ask me unless the mods are on and those would be my gf princess breeze and my dearest friend queen raya

message 45: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments I'm so sorry for the late post!

Welcome Rumell! We are so excited to have you here in this growing WoF group! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me, Raya, or Moon :)

Thanks Leon *hug*

message 46: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) Hi I am Peyton.
I LOVE the books.

message 47: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) Ya I agree

message 48: by butterbean (last edited Nov 29, 2017 08:23AM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 542 comments Hi, I'm Maddy and I've been reading the Wings of Fire series ever since they have came out with book 5. It's one of the best series I've ever read. Btw, I love to roleplay so I hope to have fun here.

message 49: by MixItUp! (last edited Dec 03, 2017 09:57AM) (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Madelyn (Maddy) wrote: "Hi, I'm Maddy and I've been reading the Wings of Fire series ever since they have came out with book 5. It's one of the best series I've ever read. Btw, I love to roleplay so I hope to have fun here."

HELLO MADDY! WELCOME TO THE GROUP! :D

I welcome you to the group with outstretched arms in a hug of joy. I'm so happy to see this group growing with so many great roleplayers! I got into the series at about book 4 and I've been addicted to it ever since :)

message 50: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle | 5 comments Hey I’m ScarletNight... or whatever....

« previous 1