Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

General > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
Mod's will post announcements occasionally. Please read them! Thanks :)

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Dec 04, 2016 06:07PM) (new)

I'm going to restart this group, and here is what I plan do :

Keep :
Creation topics
Prophecy (???)
Locked topics (ex : Map, Template, etc,)
Major RP areas

Renew :
Most of the topics that aren't listed above

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Let's up the activity! I know we can do better!

Thank you to Maddy Gonzalez, Moonwatcher, and Princess Breeze for roleplaying (almost) every day XD

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Attention!

There will be a battle between the SkyWings, led by Queen Amber (Princess Breeze) and the IceWings (Queen Iceflake). All SkyWings and IceWings will be included if you want your character to be in it.

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hi everyone!

Since some of the people who have claimed prophecy dragonets aren't roleplaying as much as they used to, I'd like to let others have a chance. If you already have a prophecy dragonet and you don't want to or have time to roleplay him or her, just say "I can't" or something like that below in this topic. For those of you who would like to keep your characters, just say "Yes"

message 6: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Yes! Shimmer is meh fav except for this new dragon i'm doing, her name will be Echo and she's gonna be epic XD

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

niiiice

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

I'm also saying yes because ECLIPSE XD

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments GO ECLISE

Me:*does cheerleading back-flip* yay!!!!!

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

XP

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Since there are people with prophecy dragons that aren't roleplaying as much as they used to, I'd like to have others get a chance. Please tell me in this thread, OR PM me to tell me you'd like to keep your character.

However, you can only keep your character if you roleplay him/her actively! We want the prophecy to get going.

At the end of January (January 31), everyone who didn't reply and has a prophecy dragon will have their prophecy dragon privileges taken, and given to people who want to roleplay and are active currently.

I will also be sending out a PM about this. If you do not have a prophecy dragon, then you don't have to worry about this!

Thanks!

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

OKAYYYYYY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

It is February 1st (actually its been like that for about 21 hours but whatever) and you know what that means!

Everyone who did not tell me they wanted to keep their prophecy dragon will have their right to a prophecy dragon taken away! The people that wished to keep theirs will keep their rights.

You will see several "Taken!" signs in the Prophecy Center topic go down. That means that the characters with no sign are open and ready for claim! Please claim them and start roleplaying with them!

If you know you will be inactive in this group, DO NOT CLAIM A DRAGONET. Thanks!

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

I changed my username back to a username I made before Q, so yeah...it's also where I got my inspiration for my DeviantArt account. If you're wondering who Raya the Rayquaza is, that's me, Q

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hi everyone!

So today I had my tooth surgery, so I'm feeling kinda drowsy from staying up super late last night and from the stuff and yeah I'm not feeling the best. Luckily I took Advil so it doesn't hurt and I get smoothies and ice cream and jello and Jamba Juice but it still kinda hurts. I can literally feel the stitches where they cut open my gum. One of my adult teeth is growing towards my throat, not down towards my other teeth, so they had to take out my baby tooth and attach a gold chain to my adult tooth. And the baby tooth wasn't being pushed down by the adult so it was hard to get out, and...

So there's more details but i need to go to sleep.

The gist of it is that I won't be on as much these next several days because of...yeah.

Everyone, please try not to submit new dragons in this time period. I would hate to keep you waiting and I'll only been occasionally, so...

Questions, comments, stuff like that go to PB. PB you'll be my deputy mod for these few days if that's okay :)

see ya XD

message 15: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments I hope you feel better Q *salutes* I won't let you down

~Deputy Mod, PB

message 16: by lorien (new)

lorien We'll miss you Quetzal! Hope you feel better! :D

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Lorien Rhys wrote: "We'll miss you Quetzal! Hope you feel better! :D"

aw thanks lo XD

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Princess Breeze~We think caged birds sing when really, they cry~ wrote: "I hope you feel better Q *salutes* I won't let you down

~Deputy Mod, PB"

ty pb XD

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds ||•≬§☫ wrote: "I'm keeping Saphire. But what is the whole point of the prophecy, may I ask?"

i didn't say you couldn't keep her ;P

so my original idea was that there would be kind of like 'shadow' dragons, dragons that were created to be the exact opposite of a dragon already in pyrrhia. these shadow dragons would be solely created to oppose the prophecy dragonets, because they were kind of like the beginning of an invasion. kinda like spies.

we did start this a while back but no one really wanted to claim the prophecy dragonets. but now i think it would be a good time to revive that (with all of the activity and stuff)

also, i was planning for the prophecy dragonets to sorta be involved in the war, maybe help create an alliance or something. but its up to you and pb

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds ||•≬§☫ wrote: "It wasn't fair cause I was grounded by February 21st :("

i'm glad you're back

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

I've added to the Important Things to Know rules about animuses/animi, each one can make up to 5 items and they can't be too op! if your animus character has already made some, then those will count towards their total. If they have more than 5, then you must get rid of some.

also, dragons can't just pick up animus touched objects from anywhere, they need to be approved by me.

if you make your item too op, I'll have to tell you that the item can't exist. repeated offence will go along the same lines as warnings, etc.

thanks!

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hey everyone, I'm going to be gone Tuesday through Friday.

If you have any questions, I'm putting Princess Breeze in charge as temporary mod (if that's okay with you PB).

Please hold back from submitting characters during this phase. I won't be able to approve them until I get back anyway.

Thanks! Sorry for the inconvenience

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Apr 18, 2017 12:40AM) (new)

Rules have been updated/added to. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask me in the Questions, Comments, Concerns topic.

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Okay, so I have something to tell y'all

Don't worry, it won't be as bad as me leaving Goodreads forever

I love you all too much for that to happen anytime soon

Anyway

I'll be on semi-hiatus until summer

This is because I have a lot going on in my life, and I haven't found the space to balance Goodreads and my life

I'll be able to come on OCCASIONALLY, but not as much as...I would like

If you don't hear from me for stretches of time, that's why

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments I'll cherish the time we Rp together Queen :)

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments *salutes* Queen Q

message 27: by lorien (new)

lorien Quetzal - *sniffles* You shall be missed!

message 28: by lorien (new)

lorien And guys? I don't Raya will be too happy to find that you have been cussing like she *points up at Princess Breeze* said you shouldn't. The rules state so too. ^.^

message 29: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Moon is also promoted to temporary mod with Princess Breeze

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Apr 18, 2017 09:59PM) (new)

I am very disappointed.

Like,

Seriously.

I leave for 1 day.

ONE. DAY.

And look what happens.

Moon, PB, Lorien, you're doing great, and whoever else didn't post at all in this topic.

But seriously,

Leon

Alex

You'd better stop cursing

and arguing

and doing whatever you're doing

Because I'm not going to trust you with membership in this group if you keep acting like this

message 31: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Thank the moons I have people I can actually trust not to act up here...

Btw Moon, PB, please don't delete me or Ember from mod status, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this but ;P

Also, please don't recruit anyone else to be a mod

message 32: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Of course Q. I wouldn't ever promote anyone without head Mod approval

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments You do an amazing job as head mod :)

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

*sighs* thanks PB&J that means a lot to me ^u^

message 35: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments *hug* Yw

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Lorien Rhys wrote: "And guys? I don't Raya will be too happy to find that you have been cussing like she *points up at Princess Breeze* said you shouldn't. The rules state so too. ^.^"

Princess Breeze~We think caged birds sing when really, they cry~ wrote: "Alex :/

NU CUSSING
Rules state so"

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds ||•≬§☫ wrote: "Ur not allowed to cuss yo"

thank you for pointing that out and following the rules :)

message 37: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Lorien Rhys wrote: "Quetzal - *sniffles* You shall be missed!"

I'll still be here just not as much ;P

message 38: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Princess Breeze~We think caged birds sing when really, they cry~ wrote: "*hug* Yw"

*hugs back*

lol now I'm spamming this topic with my comments

message 39: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Firestar/Leon i can't hold the demon inside me much longer wrote: "raya im sorry but alex pushed it too far this time i truly am but when he starts talking crap about my girl i cant forgive it"

I understand just please don't do it again, in the group at least

message 40: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds ||•≬§☫ wrote: "Hugs Raya* thank you. We shall do our best. *salutes*

But Alex did start it first. But at the same time Leo don't feed into it."

I trust you will ^.^

I'll keep that in mind

message 41: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hey everyone!

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that I didn't notify you all!!!!! I was in a big hurry and I had to go to the airport at like 5 AM and ahhhhhh

so I'm back from my trip to le national capital...it was super fun with all my school friends and stuff

and I won't see most of them next year so this was like a really important trip

*sighs*

anyway, I'm back now so I'll try to be on more

hope you all had fun while I was gone...sorry for not replying :(

message 42: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

What about it?

message 43: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings|| Reader of Minds || ~No Dragon Is Completely Evil....~•≬§☫ wrote: "Are*"

Well that wasn't really what I had in mind for the prophecy as I said before

It's still kind of undecided at this point what the prophecy will refer to but mayyyybe the war????

message 44: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

From now on, all name claims made before the name claim topic was created NEED to be restated in the name claim topic in order for it to be legitimate.

All other name claims outside of the name claim topic are void

message 45: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Hey everyone!

I'm going to have finals this week, so if I'm not on, that's why

I'll be more active soon hopefully though!

message 46: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

YOYOYO WAZZUP PEEPS

I IZ BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys had fun while I was gone XD

So excited to be done with finals PHEW

AAAAND I failed my finals anyway but psh whatevs

Moon, Breeze, WONDERFUL JOB BEING TEMPORARY MODS

And thank you everyone for following the rules and stuff

Anyway...

I'm going to be on vacation starting this Sunday (June...11) and I'll be back around June 25. I hate to be away from y'all so long but my family's going and I can't miss out on going to a place I've never been before

*sigh* well I know I'll be leaving the group in capable hands

I'll be GRADUATING THIS THURSDAY OMG I'M SO EXCITED

ahhhh

I'm going to try to be on every night this week so ya approving stuff and that kinda thing

message 47: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings|| Reader of Minds || ~No Dragon Is Completely Evil....~•≬§☫ wrote: "D:

u failed?!

I've never failed in my life

Wut if u don't get a scolorship D:

I want one for collage

Temmie: I iS saViNG FoR colLeG"

well my overall grade is still an A- so that's good

my grade only went down 1 percent

but my actual FINAL test grade sucked

message 48: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

lol good luck in middle school

i'll be going into high school so ha so much harder

message 49: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings|| Reader of Minds || ~No Dragon Is Completely Evil....~•≬§☫ wrote: "Ur post in Dining Hall"

kk

message 50: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

today was so emotional for me and tomorrow will definitely be too

« previous 1 3 4