Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

First Love Second Choice
This topic is about First Love Second Choice
Archive (Buddy Reads) > 2016-August Buddy Read- First Love Second Choice

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11373 comments Hi everyone!

We are changing up our group buddy read a little this year. Our plan is to pick a book that may be on the shorter side, is free or close to it, and that will hopefully help you complete your monthly challenges! It could be from any genre, just a book that we think might be interesting and good. Feel free to join in any time during the month and share your thoughts on the book! Do use the spoiler tags if you want to mention something that might spoil the story for someone who hasn't read it yet.

message 2: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11373 comments Our August Group Buddy Read is First Love Second Choice by Lindzee Armstrong First Love Second Choice by Lindzee Armstrong

This book is currently FREE on Amazon. It also fits the August Monthly Challenge - Category 1 - Author's last name begins with 'A'.

Please join us!!

message 3: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11373 comments *

message 4: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jane (PS) | 20990 comments I'm in :) And this one is on audio, so it's even easier for me. Looking forward to it!

message 5: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Williamson (michellini90) I'm in! Just downloaded to my Kindle and can't wait to get started.

message 6: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

MountainKat | 23005 comments Wow, I never even said I was going to read this and I've already finished! I read this, actually listened, on the first and it was good. I think it would have been better with more length to flesh it out some - typical novella issues. And the audio wasn't bad either.

message 7: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jane (PS) | 20990 comments I've just started to listen to it.

Thank heavens I have hit the point where she gets out of her head and actually tells (view spoiler). Too much chat in the head really puts me off ~ this was just hitting the point where I needed action :D

message 8: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jane (PS) | 20990 comments Finished - 3 stars.

A cute short read. It wasn't a bad set up, but I did get tired of all the thoughts in Kesley's head. Internalised monologues get old quickly for me.

Audiobook: decent narration by Tiffany Williams.

Meka♥books (book143er) | 66 comments This was an so so book for me.

Some of the items that bothered me were: (view spoiler)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

First Love Second Choice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lindzee Armstrong (other topics)