Supernatural High discussion

Mods > Mod applications

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie, The Water Fairy (new)

Katie | 49 comments Mod
We are looking for a new mod to keep this group active and to be active themselves. So if you want to apply, answer these questions:

How long are you on goodreads a day?
Why would you be a good mod?
Are you a mod for any other groups? Which ones?

I will go through and approve if necessary. Thanks!

message 2: by Coco (new)

Coco Chanel (CocoChanel123) | 1 comments Hey Katie!

Hahaha I haven't been on goodreads for probably about a year, which stopped seeing as I had stop reading and decided to waste time of facebook 24/7! XD Luckily, I have an extension on my google chrome which blocks facebook! So I'm just about it block it fr about 4hrs!

Anyway, I actually don't know what a mod is.... :/

And my friend has been pestering me to read this vampyre (don't ask me why the author can't spell vampire correctly XD) series called "A House of Night." The first book is called "Marked" which I could start reading tonight but I have 2 tests tomorrow....and 3 on Monday.....yay I love year 11!!! (not)

Anyway let me know if you've read this book lol, then it will save me from saving my 'oh so precious!' study time! (no it's really that precious, I'll probably get back on facebook somehow anyway...which reminds me.. I don't have the facebook block on internet explorer........damn)

Actually how did I even get in this group? It's called Mod Applications....and I don't even know what those are XD

Anyway, chao for now! XD

message 3: by Katie, The Water Fairy (new)

Katie | 49 comments Mod
Coco wrote: "Hey Katie!

Hahaha I haven't been on goodreads for probably about a year, which stopped seeing as I had stop reading and decided to waste time of facebook 24/7! XD Luckily, I have an extension on m..."

A mod is the leader of a group... they help organize and keep the group active.