Memory of Revolution discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 464 comments Mod
Where you go to work out, Have fun, play sports and do gym class.

message 2: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Everyone filed into the gym room trying to all get to the stands. "Hello kids I'm Mr. Kilo and this is Miss. Ryan we are your gym teachers. I know it going to be an exciting year for you so please have fun and exercise. Your uniforms for sports and gym will be in you gym locker so go put them on and get ready." He said. Danny and his group of friends had hopped up and when into the boys locker room getting changed and for their age they are muscular.

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy changed into her gym clothes that she had seemed to bedazzle from last year. She put her hair in a high ponytail, which seemed to make her look even cuter. "The only reason i come and do gym is to check out the cute boys" Katy heard one of her friends say. She rolled her eyes, hearing another girl with green eyeshadow squeal at the thought of the boys.

message 4: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny walks out with his hands in his pockets. Arms looking muscular with his friends running out behind him. "Ok Everyone its the first day so ill let you play a sport or run or work out today, do whatever but we will grade you if you are doing something." He says as both teachers get clipboards. Danny started racing at first but won every time cause he was fast. Then started playing basket ball and his team was winning 10~4.

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy had decided to play her favorite sport, volleyball. Most of her friends weren't even paying attention, just staring dreamily at Danny and his friends. She let out a sigh of relief when the game was over, 25~20, glad that she could finally take a break from having to play almost every job on her team. She glanced over at the boys, dang, they do look good Katy admitted in her mind. Katy caught one of the boys gaze and smiled cutely at him before taking a sip of her purple water bottle

message 6: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited Jul 22, 2016 11:55AM) (new)

Danny gets the ball and dribbles around looking for the perfect shot but almost gets tripped. So he was about to hit the wall but threw the ball behind the back and made a 3pt shot without looking and his team cheered as he stopped himself from hitting the wall. (http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/20...)

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katys attention was now fully on Danny, some of the girls behind her were gasping and cheering until the teachers silenced them. She smiled at Danny and walked towards him, "Nice shot" Katy glanced at her friends whose mouths were dropped open and slightly glaring at her.

message 8: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny smile a little bit "Thanks" he said and his friends mouth dropped "Danny usually you never talk to anyone" Johnny says "Danny's got a girlfriend ooo" Kurt teases him. "You better run Kurt cause here comes Danny" Johnny says as Danny chases Kurt around catching up with ease be continues chasing him around the huge gym. Other kids start laughing while a lot of other popular girls stare a Katy and talk to themselves.

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy couldn't help but giggle a bit, she didn't mind everyone staring at her or the comments, "Looks like the teachers pet got a boyfriend" she heard a girl in a beautiful gown mutter under her breath. Katy didn't seem fazed at all by the comment, she rolled her eyes, "Boys these days" she twirled her volleyball neatly on her fingertip

message 10: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((xD))

message 12: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"But its true she is cute and your should date her" Kurt laughs as he is being chased. "Ima gonna kill you" Danny says in a deep tone chasing around the popular girls who giggle.

message 13: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy blushed at Kurts comment, she seemed to slid back towards her friends who were still glaring at her. "I don't get how a cute boy like him could end up with her" one of her friends growled, the only people who weren't glaring at her were the boys and her true friend named Claire. Claire walked towards Katy, whispering in her ear, "You can't pass up an opportunity like this" Katy smiled at her true friend

message 14: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Come on Danny you know you wanna" Kurt jokes some more. "Danny pretend he has a football" Johnny laughs. Then Danny gets into the zone and speeds up and tackles Kurt into a pile of different ball.

message 15: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((xD))"
((your turn))

message 16: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Jake wrote: "Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((xD))"
((your turn))"

((I have to play with meh sis *huggles* it might take a while *pets like a cat*))

Katy high fived Claire and blew a whistle she had on her, "Hut!" Katy called to Danny like they were literally at a football game. Claire cheered and pretended to be a cheerleader. "Let's go Danny, let's go!" she called, slightly amused that the teachers allowed this.

message 17: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kurt gets up again not realizing he had a football in his arms. And Danny soon got up fast and bolted right after him bulldozing right through any boy in his way so he could tackle Kurt. "Katy's cute just date her already or her friend or somebody!" Kurt yells scared and playfully.

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy blushed at his comment, she blew the whistle, "Danny wins!" she clapped and fist bumped Claire. "Cute?" she glared playfully at them both, "Is this cute for you?" Katy tackling them with ease, she somehow ended up below the boys

message 19: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny friends start laughing and cooing "Look Danny's got 2 girls friends Katy and Claire" "Shut it!" Danny gets up and starts chasing them around. The girls giggle and get angry at Claire and Katy.

message 20: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Clair playfully whispered to Katy, "That horse of yours would come in handy" Katy nudged Claire, knowing Claire was joking. Katy pretended to draw a sword as some girls crowded around them, "To the death!" Katy smiled as Claire joined in and they pretended to fight off the girls. Some of the girls rolled their eyes, "Grow up!" someone shouted from the back, not brave enough to show their faces

message 21: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Kurt pushes through the girls to the middle "So who wants to date Danny?" Kurt asked "ME!" they all screamed in excitement. "Well if you kiss or something to make him stop the first one gets him" Kurt says hiding. "Ok" they all said trying to kiss Danny but he turned around and ran. The girls were chasing him around the gym.

message 22: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy collapsed to ground, laughing so hard she might as well die. "I'm gonna die!" Katy gasped as she fought for breath in between giggles. "Save yourself Danny!" she giggled as Claire fell to the floor and seemed to laugh her heart out. Katy looked even cuter as she laid on the ground, gasping for air.

message 23: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

But as Danny he tripped doing a flip over then but ended up kissing Claire and Katy both without knowing. Then slid on his knees and continued running around as the girls lost their breath one by one.

message 24: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy's face turned red with embarrassment. Claire seemed to disappear straight away, squealing with happiness. Katy had stopped laughing, immediately she began to laugh again noticing that her lipstick had imprinted on his. When she stopped laughing she noticed that the girls were full on giving her death glares but nobody called out any rude comments or touched her

message 25: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny had tried to wipe it away but ended up getting all of it in his mouth. "Eww it taste weird" Danny groans walking over to his friends as they laugh and giggle kicking around a soccer ball.

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy slowly got up, putting her hands behind her back, to tell the truth she was glad that he had accidentally kissed her. "It's lipstick" Katy giggled, she suddenly acted like he was going to be cursed, "And I see in your future there will be a lot of it!"

message 27: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited Jul 22, 2016 03:15PM) (new)

Danny eyes go wide "Why?! God?! Why?! I mean like my mom does it but why?!" He groans as his friends start laughing. "Danny your gonna have two wives or more" They laugh. "Oh god I can see the babys ahh and I see your first two" they point at Katy and Claire They joke.

message 28: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy giggled, "Oh no! The horror!!!" she collapsed onto the ground, "I can see the light!" Katy gasped, "Oh it's beautiful" she pretended to reach out to grab someone's hand, "Grandfather? Is that you"

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Why are you saying Katy and Claire are my wives you idiots?" Danny say with an emotionless face. "Cause they are and you'll make lots of babies " They laugh.

message 30: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy's face went red with embarrassment, "Um" she turned away from Danny, wondering if Danny actually liked the idea of children. She shuddered, she was only 12 and it seemed like this was humiliating. Katy slightly wished Claire was here to help her

message 31: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Ok your embarrassing us yes I want kids but your taking it too far" Danny says smacking everyone of them in the head. "Not it off"

message 32: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy smiled, helping him smack everyone though she seemed to pat their head. She didn't reply to the he wanted kids part, "Good job with English!" Katy laughed as he said not(I know it was a spelling mistake XDDDDD)

message 33: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "Katy smiled, helping him smack everyone though she seemed to pat their head. She didn't reply to the he wanted kids part, "Good job with English!" Katy laughed as he said not(I know it was a spelli..."
((XD *nibbles*))

message 34: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Quiet cutie......Err" Danny stops talking as his friends hold their heads in pain from the smacking. The girls get super angry at Katy and Claire but Danny tells them "You better not be mean to her or Claire while I'm around ok" "Ok!" They scream cheerfully.

message 35: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy blushed, patting him on the head, "Good boy!" she nudged him, "Stop being so serious" Katy smiled and hugged him slightly, quickly stepping back. She pushed down on her bedazzled outfit, she couldn't wait to change back into her beautiful dress

message 36: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"You kids are really some thing" Mr. Kilo laughs "ok kids get changed and head to you next class if your kiss Danny do it out of here" Kid laugh while Danny and his friends go to get changed. (where you wanna rp next?)

message 37: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((I'm fine anywhere, it could be in like a music room so Katy could sing))

message 38: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((I'm fine anywhere, it could be in like a music room so Katy could sing))"

((ok ))

message 39: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((I'm fine anywhere, it could be in like a music room so Katy could sing))"

(( well heres the deal at lunch after this next class then you could invite danny to come along with you and Claire.))

message 40: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Jake wrote: "Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((I'm fine anywhere, it could be in like a music room so Katy could sing))"

(( well heres the deal at lunch after this next clas..."

((Deal *kisses*))

message 41: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "Jake wrote: "Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((I'm fine anywhere, it could be in like a music room so Katy could sing))"

(( well heres the deal at lunch after t..."

((*kisses back*))