Memory of Revolution discussion

Teikou Middle School > Classroom A-4

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 464 comments Mod
Where you Learn about Math and Writing.

message 2: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny and his friends walk in being followed by girls and boys as they fill the class. The teacher was here yet so everyone started talking to each other. Girls fantasizing about Danny and his friends, boys wanting to be them and liking the popular girls.

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy slowly walked in, girls lowering their voices and glaring at her and Claire. Katy put her hand on Claire's shoulder to comfort her as Claire shuffled her feet. Katy sat in a seat, not really noticing she was sitting next to Danny. She smiled and talked to Claire

message 4: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Dude Danny your girlfriends are behind you" Johnny chuckles and his friends laugh a bit. Danny flicks him in the ear "Shut it" he says "They and you will be a big family with lots of babies" Johnny and Kurt whisper loudly. "he Punches their arms "Shut up! Talk about something else for once!" he yells them quietly.

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Claire nudged Katy with her elbow pointing to Danny. Katy giggled at her joke and smiled cutely at Danny. "You really want to do that?" Katy asked Claire a bit loudly. Claire whispered some more to Katy but before Claire could do what she was dared, the teacher walked in and it seemed like everything went silent

message 6: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited Jul 22, 2016 05:32PM) (new)

"Hello students I'm Miss Markio lurios just call me Mrs. L" She said "Please open your books to pg 24 and find a group of 4 to be your partners while I go talk to the principal." Everyone starts moving around looking for partners. Danny and Johnny sit together waiting. Giving Claire a chance to do what she wanted to do.

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy and Claire made their way towards Danny and his friend, "Wanna be partners with us?" Katy asked the two boys, Claire was staring at Danny's friend like he was her favorite piece of jewelry. Katy nudged Claire but Clair was silent.

message 8: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited Jul 22, 2016 05:36PM) (new)

Johnny whispered "Dude she is creeping me out a bit could you kiss her or something?" "Sure" Danny says to them while stomping on Johnny foot which made him yelp in pain. "I'm ok" he says jabbing Danny's arm as he shrugged. (*Kiss)

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy snorted, her face turning red with embarrassment. "You could try" Claire replied challengly at Danny. Katy elbowed Claire and Claire seemed to relax and smile, "Sorry, she's dreamy over your friend over there" Katy whispered to Danny with a smile.

message 10: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Johnny is my brother" Danny whispers back almost kissing her again. He slowly backs away but he gets puts into kissing Claire by Johnny. "Sorry Danny don't kill me!" Johnny says hopping back as gets stuck in the kiss trying to pull away.

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Claire hugged Johnny while Katy stared at Danny. Claire glanced at Katy, "Your brother?" Claire said for Katy. Katy cleared her throat, opening her book, "So our assignment...." Katy read it silently, "This should be easy"

message 12: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"You idiot you pushed me into Claire I just kissed her!" Danny barks at him. Johnny tries pushing Claire away "I'm sorry at least she got two kisses from you." Johnny says not helping his situation. "Lets do the work ill deal with you later" Danny says in a dark deep tone.

message 13: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Claire stepped back from Johnny, "Don't be so serious" Katy insisted, tapping her chin. Katy put her finger to the book, "Ehem so we are supposed to make a diagram of ((whatever you want to do))" Claire was slightly paying attention though her mind seemed to be somewhere else

message 14: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"You may be cute but don't test me" Danny getting close where he was close to kissing her. "Yeah Danny kiss her" Johnny laughs kicking him into Katy face making him have a full kiss. Danny jumps up getting his book flipping to the page to hide his blush and the lipstick.

message 15: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 23, 2016 07:00AM) (new)

MixItUp! Katy rolled her eyes, trying to hide the excitement in her eyes and her blushing. She gave him a playful smile, "I told you!" Katy told him in a spooky voice, "Lots o lipstick" :P Claire giggled, putting up her book and whispering to Katy. The only words the boys could catch was Claire saying, "Their cute"

((I wonder what it'd be like if we met *taps chin*))

message 16: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny is surprised by her he falls back on his chair knocking himself out. Everyone crowds around him to see what happened. "Danny wake up dude!" Johnny yells at him. (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6u...)

message 17: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy's eyes were wide, "Danny!" she put her arms out, half helping Claire give Danny some space. "Wake up!" she smacked him gently, glancing towards the door, "Someone get the nurse or a teacher!" Katy shook Danny until she felt extremely tired.

message 18: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Kiss him see if that will wake him up" johnny jokes. And people laugh looking at Danny.

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "This isn't sleeping beauty" Katy pointed out rolling her eyes. "It would be the boy kissing the girl anyway" she had pieces of mischief in her eyes as she decided what to do, waving some girls who had offered to kiss him and were squealing

message 20: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Then what are you going to do?" Johnny and his friends asked her. As the girls kept squealing and fighting over who kisses Danny. "You better hurry and kiss your boyfriend before the girls get out of hand." They say backing away a bit from the girls

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy opened her mouth to protest that he wasn't her boyfriend but she closed it, quickly kissing him. She had made it quick and fast, not ever purposely kissing a boy before. Katy waited, wondering if the Disney movie could happen, How would he take the kiss? she wondered silently

message 22: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny sat straight up eyes opened wide "OK ?! whos the great kisser who kissed me?" Danny barked. While Johnny gave him a bro hug " I thought you died" Johnny said. "Really you thought I died ha!" Danny smirks.

message 23: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy bows before Danny, "I am the great kisser oh mighty one" she shot a small look at Johnny. "Why'd you pass out like that's?" Katy asked, "You scared me!" she gently shoved Danny

message 24: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny sits wide eyed staring at her blushing hard. As the girls start talking about her amongst themselves. "Everyone go back to work" Johnny says picking Danny up and putting him in his seat as everyone goes back to work.

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Claire lifted her eyebrow, "That really works?" Claire shrugged. "Do you feel alright?" Katy asked Danny, almost slamming her book shut. Concern shone in her blue eyes as she stared at Danny.

message 26: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"Yes I'm fine" Danny says hiding his red blushing face behind his book. "Why?" Danny questions her with out looking at her.

message 27: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 26, 2016 05:26PM) (new)

MixItUp! Katy shrugged, "Your my friend" she smiled at him. She tapped her chin, writing in one of her notebooks, "Would you like to go to the Music Room after lunch?" Katy asked him, glancing over at Claire who seemed to be completely silent

message 28: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"......Sure" Danny says still blushing and hiding behind the book. He tries to do his work to get his mind off her kissing him and him kiss the both of them. 'That was great kisses' he thought.

message 29: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Katy began to work on their project, hiding her faint blush. I wonder if he's thinking about me Katy paused, she was getting dreamy over Danny. Claire looked like she read Katy's mind and she had an 'I told you' look on her face.

message 30: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Danny gets a nudge from Johnny but he hits Johnny in the arm. "Do your work if you wanna live long" He threatens him. Johnny gets scared and starts doing his work but whispers to Danny "Can you kiss Claire again please?" he whispered "What?! Why don't you?" Danny whispered in a screaming way. "Dude really your the lover boy" Johnny whispers.

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Claire rolled her eyes at the two boys, "You have to do the same to Johnny" Katy whispered to Claire, putting a book up so the boys couldn't really hear them. Katy put the book down, kissing Danny on the cheek while Claire kissed Johnny on the cheek.

message 32: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

They both blushed hard. They both put up their books up to hide their hard blushing faces "Uhh dude?" Johnny whispers. "I don't wanna talk about" Danny whispers.

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((I'm back in business lolz. Would you like to continue this rp?))