YA Books Monthly discussion

20 views
All about the members:) > What's your favorite book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly | 30 comments Mod
Mine's Illuminae What's yours?


message 2: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 3 comments there is so many to chose, but right now I'm loving the Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater


message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly | 30 comments Mod
Maddy wrote: "there is so many to chose, but right now I'm loving the Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater"

I just finished that series, it was really Good!


message 4: by Marcelle (new)

Marcelle (marcelleh) | 4 comments Asking my favourite book is like asking a grandmother who her favourite grandchild is. There are no favourites.
:)


message 5: by Andres (new)

Andres | 2 comments This one is Hard but I think my favorite one comes from the saga of "His dark materials" by Philip Pullman, and its the third one "the amber spyglass " has so many great elements in it between characters and locations that transports you.


message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane | 7 comments One of the first books I remember reading that got me hooked was Matilda by Roald Dahl so that's usually what I say when answering this question haha but it's so hard to choose! Especially since I've obviously read so many good books since 2nd grade haha


message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly | 30 comments Mod
Diane wrote: "One of the first books I remember reading that got me hooked was Matilda by Roald Dahl so that's usually what I say when answering this question haha but it's so hard to choose! Especially since I'..."

I kn Iw what you mean! There are so many amazing bookd out there. :)

Andres wrote: "This one is Hard but I think my favorite one comes from the saga of "His dark materials" by Philip Pullman, and its the third one "the amber spyglass " has so many great elements in it between char..."

I haven't read it, ill have to give it a shot :)

Marcelle wrote: "Asking my favourite book is like asking a grandmother who her favourite grandchild is. There are no favourites.
:)"


Bahaha that's true, :p you really can just pick one.


message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (pearlescentbooks) I think my favorite book is probably City of Heavenly Fire.


message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly | 30 comments Mod
Savannah wrote: "I think my favorite book is probably City of Heavenly Fire."

That book was so good! <3


back to top