« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Hey.

message 2: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Hi ^.^

message 3: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments How're you? xD

message 4: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments I'm good how about you?

message 5: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments I'm good as well. So is there anything in particular that you'd like to roleplay?

message 6: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments I am up for anything if you have any ideas

message 7: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments I mean, I'm pretty much the same. I tend to like paranormal roleplays, but slice of life is fun, too.

message 8: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments I like paranormal stuff

message 9: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments That's cool. I don't think I want to do any werewolf or vampire stuff, so is there anything you've been wanting to try?

message 10: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments maybe some kind of angel or demon rp?

message 11: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments That sounds cool. My character could be half demon, if you want.

message 12: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments That be awsome!

message 13: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments What do you want your character to be?

message 14: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments I can do a full angel

message 15: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright, that sounds cool. What's the setting? Highschool, or college, or what?

message 16: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments maybe they are trying to fit in with the human world and they didnt know that there was any other angel/demons in the school

message 17: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments That sounds like it could work. Do you want to do highschool?

message 18: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Highschool college it dont matter

message 19: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright. Maybe they'd both be in their junior year of highschool.

message 20: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments sounds good

message 21: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Okay. So would they have classes together?

message 22: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments maybe they can have like all classes together but two

message 23: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Sure. Maybe they're both in advanced classes. Demons are known to be evil, not unintelligent. xD

message 24: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments haha i like should we do a quick character thing?

message 25: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Sure. Simple format? Maybe name, gender, age, and simple personality.

message 26: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments yeah lol thats exactly what i was thinking

message 27: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright. I'll start making the profile.

message 28: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 20, 2016 06:06PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Name: Elijah Silas
Personality: Elijah tends to struggle internally with his nature. While he wants to be a good person, his heritage makes that slightly difficult; he comes across as a quiet, polite guy on the surface, but to his few friends, he's also sarcastic and slightly volatile. He has a lot of self-control but sometimes that's still not enough when he gets really mad or if he's in a heated argument or debate.

message 29: by Ice (last edited Jul 20, 2016 05:57PM) (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Name: Rosaline
Personality: She is shy but loves to sing. When she sings its like she is in a totally different world

message 30: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments I'll find a picture of him really quick. xD

message 31: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments XD ok

message 32: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-cont...
I don't really know how to make the images pop up, so here's a link.

message 33: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments

lol its < img src=" link "> just take the space out between < and img

message 34: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Oh, thanks. xD

message 35: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments do u want to start us off?

message 36: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Sure thing.

message 37: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Elijah nurses a cup of coffee as he reaches his English classroom. Sometimes he regrets having AP English first thing in the morning, but it's not like it was something he chose. He puts his backpack down on his desk and pulls out a binder, journal, and a couple of pencils before sitting down, setting his backpack on the floor next to his chair.

message 38: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments :3

message 39: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Rosaline walks into her english class and sits in a empty seat in the middle. She was nervous but she was ready. She sits her bag under her chair

message 40: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments In previous years, he's never had this many AP classes; junior year is where that sort of thing mostly opens up. He sighs a little, and listens as the bell rings for class to start, a few stragglers rushing into the room before the teacher could notice.

message 41: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Rosaline looks through her bag for a pencil and absolutaly can not find one. She looks at the guy next to her (you) and asks "I'm sorry to ask this but do you have a pencil i could borrow? "

message 42: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments As Elijah goes to take another sip from his coffee, the girl in the desk beside him starts talking, so he sets the cup down to look at her and nod before picking up one of his pencils and handing it to her. "It's no problem. I have extras, anyway." He manages a small smile.

message 43: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Rosaline smiles and whispers "Thank you" as the teacher walks in and starts talking. Right off the bat he starts wrighting notes on the board for everyone to copy

message 44: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments He turns to face the front again, hastily opening a fresh page in his journal to start writing the notes displayed on the board. Honestly, history and english always have excessive amounts of notes.

message 45: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Rosaline finishes the notes and sees that the nice guy beside her wasn't finished. She slides the notes she wrote on his desk before the teacher erased the boared and started writing more

message 46: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Elijah sees the notes slide into his view and blinks, but starts writing down the small amount he didn't get quickly. He starts paraphrasing more so that he can get it all in time; he typically likes to write things down word for word, but his shorthand isn't bad either. He slides her notes back when there's a break, giving another quick smile. "Thanks." He murmurs.

message 47: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Rosaline smiles and slightly blushes. The teacher calls her out, "Hey you. Yes you blondie. Please come to the bored and figure out this equation." Rosaline slowly gets up and goes to the board. She finishes it and goes back to her seat

message 48: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Elijah raises an eyebrow slightly at the fact that the teacher doesn't seem to know her name; of course, he doesn't either, but he's not responsible for a class. He twirls his pencil around his fingers a few times; he has a bad habit of fidgeting in class.

message 49: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 504 comments Rosaline couldn't wait for her next block. She was excited for the surprise the dance team had instore for the school

message 50: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Elijah has band next class period. At least it's interactive; it's hard to be bored in band, although it's very easy to be irritated. It's better than this class, anyway.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7