Perustopia Book Club discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
BOOK OF THE MONTH UPDATES > JULY BOOK OF THE MONTH

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mac (excessiveannotations) For anyone that did not know, the current BOTM is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. :)

Leah | 24 comments I thought it was curse of the Sphinx or was the March?

message 3: by Mac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mac (excessiveannotations) That was a while ago

Leah | 24 comments This is my first month in the book club and I just finished Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone and loved it!!!! If someone could explain to me how to book club works that would be great!

message 5: by Mac (last edited Jul 22, 2016 07:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mac (excessiveannotations) This is my for month too.

Celia | 2 comments thanks! Does anyone know if they have announced when the live show is yet?

message 7: by Mac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mac (excessiveannotations) Celia wrote: "thanks! Does anyone know if they have announced when the live show is yet?"

no

Yasmin Halliwell Fraser Bower | 297 comments How can you say no to Harry Potter? We are the fandom that lived.

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 94 comments When will the liv show be for Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone?

My Tien | 13 comments Hahhah I read that like 3 weeks ago and am on the fourth book

Sammantha (sammylouise) | 14 comments what's August's book?

Nikki | 154 comments B to the a to the e BAE

Rbooks | 90 comments Hey guys , does anyone know the August book of the month ? If you do please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Becky Irwin | 65 comments I'm currently reading The Harry Potter series right now, this really works out

Lara C. (larareadsya) I think the August BOTM is Baby Doll by Hollie Overton. Sasha mentioned it in her July Wrap up & August TBR

Rbooks | 90 comments Lara wrote: "I think the August BOTM is Baby Doll by Hollie Overton. Sasha mentioned it in her July Wrap up & August TBR"

Well thanks for telling me <3

Lara C. (larareadsya) No problem :)

Liza-Marie what does TBR mean ?

Lara C. (larareadsya) to be read

Liza-Marie thanks

Girl with Glasses (goodreadscomstephaniefaith) | 7 comments This was my first time re-reading this since High School! Fell in love with the characters all over again :)

ella  | 48 comments Is there going to be a liveshow