« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Hi

message 2: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Hey.

message 3: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments So how're you?

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Hi I´m good you?

message 5: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments I'm good as well. So what kind of roleplays would you be interested in?

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments I´m not sure I´m often up for anything

message 7: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 20, 2016 04:25PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments I mean, personally, I tend to prefer paranormal or more action-oriented roleplays. But school or slice of life aren't bad, either. And that's fine, we can come up with something.

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Yah

message 9: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Do you have any type of roleplay you'd like to try?

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Well we can do some kind of paranormal

message 11: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright. I think werewolves and vampires are kind of overplayed, so we could do some sort of elemental one.

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Hmm I'm not sure

message 13: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments I guess the idea would be something in which people could be one or two of four main elements. We could have our characters going to college, trying to hide it. I think it would be the minority, and all of them would keep their powers secret from normal people. But we can also do something else.

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments No that idea sounds really cool

message 15: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright. I think my character would have earth and fire. You don't have to pick air and water or anything, we can have one of the same elements. xD

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments It's fine I have nothing against those to

message 17: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Yeah. I'm not sure, though, I'm torn between earth and air. I think I'll go with air and fire?

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Go ahead

message 19: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright. So should we make basic profiles? Name, gender, age, personality, and appearance?

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments I often don't put in personality in my character makibgs

message 21: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Oh, that's fine. We can take that out.

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Ok it often gives me more freedom and make better in rps

message 23: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Yeah, the personality thing is kind of restrictive. Sometimes I just want to create it as I go.

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Yah

message 25: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments So, should we start making our profiles?

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Yes

message 27: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Name: Cason Auber
Appearance:

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Name: April miles
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 29: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Alright, cool. Do you want to start?

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments Not really

message 31: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Okay, I can do it.

message 32: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Cason walks into the lecture hall, yawning slightly with a backpack slung across his shoulder and a cup of coffee in his hand. He looks around for a second before sitting down on the left side of the room, next to a window. Despite the fact it's not a particularly early lecture, he only woke up about an hour ago.

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April walked to the lecture Hall. When she got in she pulled her finger through her hair and put on her hood she took a seat and pretty much felt like she tried to ignore everyone

message 34: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Mostly, Cason is used to keeping to himself; on the occasions that people do sit next to him in his classes, he makes overly short small talk and usually people get the hint. He starts taking out a journal so he can take notes, pulling out a couple of pencils.

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April took up her note book. She started to write some stuff and sighed. She could sometimes feel like she did nothing good with her life and she wanted to change that but just didn't know what she could do with her life

message 36: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:47PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Cason kind of wants to open a window and let a breeze into the room; however, he doesn't think that the windows even open in here. As class starts, he begins to write when he has to, glancing around the lecture hall idly. There aren't too many people in here, but still. The professor starts talking about a project.

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April listen as the teacher talk about a project then only thing she could think was great. She but she kept listening in case the teacher would say anything interesting

message 38: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments The teacher clears his throat, and then speaks again. "You may all pick a partner. Those who don't pick a partner will be assigned to one another." Suddenly people are standing and practically sprinting to their friends; Cason stays seated. He doesn't know anyone in this class.

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April started to look around for someone to be with. But by everyone running around it go pretty much impossible to see who was moving and not

message 40: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Cason sighs a little. He figures either someone will come up to him or he'll just get paired up with someone at the end of this. He's always disliked projects, and group or partner projects are even worse. Everyone seems to find someone, and the teacher tells people without a partner to raise their hand, so he does.

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments When April didn't manage to get a partner and the teacher told them that didn't have a partner to raise a hand she did

message 42: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments There are around four people without partners, and the professor pairs them off; Cason and April, and the other two. Derek and Isabel, or something? He shrugs and stands up to go sit by April.

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April looked at the guy that decided to join her. She didn't say anything because she didn't know what to say to him

message 44: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments After sitting down and getting his stuff set back up, he glances over at her. Once he realizes she isn't going to say anything first, he speaks up. "I'm Cason. I suppose we'll be working together for the next few weeks."

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April looked at him. "I'm April. And yah I guess so." she said and nodded a little. She smiled a friendly smile even if she didn't know why she even tried

message 46: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Cason manages to give her a smile back as he reopens his journal and the professor starts giving out the specifics on the project, passing around a paper. They'd have to figure out somewhere to meet outside of class later.

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April looked at aidan and then at the professor. Then she looked at the paper to get some more info about the project and what they were supposed to do

message 48: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Cason starts scanning over the paper, nodding slightly here and there. It's not a terribly difficult project, just extensive enough to be kind of a pain. There are some research portions to it as well.

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20622 comments April looked at the paper and then at him. "so should we do this at your place or mine?" she asked him. She didn't know if it was a good idea to ask or not but she knew someone had to

message 50: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 276 comments Cason startles a little bit, but he sets down his pencil and turns to look at her. "We can do it at mine." He answers. "We can split the project up when we get together next time, or if we have time in class today."

« previous 1 3 4 5