Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Complete Novel YA Chicklit/romantic comedy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo | 4 comments Hi! Im new to this, so hope this is ok. I've had lots of friends read my story and they say they love it but Let's be honest, friends aren't as honest as they need to be with things like this. The best description I can give you isn't great as I don't want to ruin the twists that I hope are well employed.
But I'll give it a try:

Alex has spent the the better part of ten years tirelessly working so that she and her best friend Christian can finally open their own business. And while the dream sees far she refuses to give up. All that comes to a halt when Kyle answers her ad for a room for rent. When his secrets threaten to expose her own, she starts to realize that maybe there is more she should be fighting for than just her business.

(sorry - I know it's terrible and cheesy but it's the best i can come up with on the fly)

So if anyone is interested in having a read then please email me at joannasmart913@gmail.com and ill forward you the chapters. Thank in advance! Any and all help is much appreciated!

message 2: by Husnaa (new)

Husnaa  (xohusnaaxo) | 48 comments Are you looking for a professional editor?

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo | 4 comments Husnaa wrote: "Are you looking for a professional editor?"

Hi Husnaa

Eventually yes I will be looking for an editor - right now I'm just trying to get feed back on whether the book is ready for an editor

message 4: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatihegdeauthor) | 133 comments Hi! Sent you an email.

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo | 4 comments Swati wrote: "Hi! Sent you an email."

Checking email now:)