Young Justice 2nd Generation Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 734 comments Mod

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver watched her pass. "Hey. Silver." She held out her hand. She hoped she would talk.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "Nice to meet you. I got here a day or two ago. You?" She shook her hand and then put her hand back into her pocket. She was wearing her normal clothes.

((Holly is older by two years but Silver is taller by 4"! Holy cow!))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((I know!))

Silver whisleted. "Nice. Lucky you." She liked the idea of a mission. She slid down the wall till they were eye level. But a mission against her father? She would rather die!

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled a little, then frowned. She looked down. "Oh. Sorry. Guess....." She honestly didn't know what to say. She wore the shirt because she wanted a little of her dad with her but that just lead to more problems. "Sorry." She whispered.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded. "Yeah, I'll try to remember that," she thought for a moment. "No. Why?" She asked cautiously.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Okay. Let me know who?))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver thought for a moment. "Anything you would like to do?"